The Ghost goes to College..Close for rvplymates..

Ran_dy

Literotica Guru
Joined
Mar 10, 2014
Posts
1,068
Landon was a football ball player in college. He was 6’6 with black curly hair, and like most football players he was full of muscles. He was born from a black father and a white mother. In looks he took after his beautiful mother but physically very much like his father in every way. During the draft he was picked by the Dallas Cowboy.

As luck would have it, the day he had to leave for Dallas was raining cats and dogs. A transport going a little too fast, lost control in a curve and crossed the median hitting the Porsche broadside. The small car flew up into the air by the impact and lands in a parking lot across the highway. Landon woke up a few hours later and wondered how in hell he got there, than he looks at the car and everything starts to come together. Still he doesn’t know he is the ghost of his formal self. The rain is coming down in torrents, but he could see lights, but being very dark he could barely make out the building.

Once he got closer he noticed the high wall and the steel gate, and wondered how he was going to get help if he couldn’t get in. Still he walked right up to the gate and reads the plaque. Private College for girls, he tries to shake the gate but can’t get a hold of the steel bars.

“Damn” he said realizing he was now a ghost. ”I am a freakin ghost? He walks right through the gate, than looks back; he walks back through the gate and repeats it again before he starts laughing.

Not having much choice he walks to the front entrance, than looks in every room he comes to. Most of the rooms on the main floor are offices, store rooms, huge kitchen, huge dining room and huge library. Judging by the windows with the lights on, he figures there are three floors, just as he walks towards the stairs, he sees the clock and it said 12:00 AM.

No wonder I didn’t see any one, everybody is already asleep. Still he walks up the stairs and walks right in the first room he comes to. He pushes his head through the wood door and see two women already asleep. The next room two naked women were kissing and licking each other. He walks right up to the bed, than reaches with one hand to touch the breasts of the woman on top. “G*# damn he swears, you mean I can’t touch them.” Right there and then, Landon made up his mind that he would find a way to have some fun with these girls.

He kept looking into every room, and in most rooms there were two girls, most were asleep and some were naked on the bed. He saw some fucking each others with dildos. When he got to the third floor in the first room he could hear water running, and that’s when he walks right in and goes to look in the bathroom. His eyes opens very wide when he sees a stunning looking blond with her fingers in her pussy. She was moaning and her fingers were moving slowly in and out, while she was teasing her big pink hard nipples.

He knew she couldn’t see or hear him, so takes all his clothes off, although they were thorn from the accident, and started masturbating along with her. “Oh! Baby, if you could see what I am holding in my hand right now.” He said looking at her fingers moving in and out. I would bet you would like this inside you. I just hope you’ll be here long enough till I figure out how I can touch you.





Landon
 
Last edited:
OOC: Ginger Marchell, 21, 5'5" long wavy blonde hair, big bosom, virgin, last year of college

IC: It was the start of semester and Ginger had settled into her new room. She did not have room mate this year and she was grateful for that. She could concentrate on her work with no diversions. The only problem she had was she felt the need from time to time to have sex usually around that time of the month. She did not want to have a relationship with a men. She was afraid of pregnancy and losing her good name. So here she was in the shower pleasuring herself. The hot steamy water help to excite her as she plunged her fingers into her hot needy vagina. Her other hand fingers her nipples as she dreams about a huge handsome man doing these things to her.

Suddenly she heard a slapping noise felt a creepy sensation so strong that she turned off the water and stepped out of the shower. She wrapped a huge towel around herself. She looked into the shower but could see nothing and shrugged her shoulder. She thought to herself she was being silly as she entered her bedroom.
 
Last edited:
Landon smiled when she looks around and wondered why, than he realized the door must’ve made some noise when he pushed through it, and that was what she heard.

Landon couldn’t get over how hot she really looked, he had seen many college girls in their bikini, but none could hold a candle to her. He wanted to see her Cumming while he masturbated with her. He wasn’t sure if she had an orgasm with all the water from the shower, but she turns the water off and steps out of the shower.

“Spoil sport he said to himself”. He said as she wraps a towel around ample breasts after she was out of the shower and he stops masturbating “You’re no fun but I’ll make sure you will be fun soon” he said softly. Landon sits down on a chair and waits to see what she do next. He was not going to leave yet.
 
Ginger grabbed another towel and wrapped it around her hair. She pulled the towel that was around her body and began to dry her body from top to bottom. She hummed as she moved down her body. She lifted up her beasts to dry underneath them and continued down her body to between her legs and dried her vagina. She wrapped the towel around her body to dry her back and moved the towel down it until she got to her behind and then used both hands to dry it. Then she turned to the chair in her room and lifted her leg and placed her foot on the chair and dried her left leg. Afterward she changed legs and dried her right leg before sitting down and drying her feet one at a time. Then she raised her arms and took the towel off her head and began to dry her hair. After it was dried she began to brush it until it shined and went into its natural waves.

She looked at herself in the full length mirror and smiled before slipping naked into her bed and covering herself up. She closed her eyes and fell asleep.
 
Landon watched every move she made since she left the shower; his huge cock was like a baseball pat bid and long. One thing he didn’t expect was her sitting down on his lap, and he started laughing when he was his cock coming through between her thighs. Good thing he was a ghost or his cock would be right into her wet pussy.

“One day baby one day. I am really going to enjoy you more than I ever enjoyed a woman before. After she was dry all over including her hair, she got a brush to brush her hair. He looks up towards the ceiling and said. “God, is this a gift now that I am dead? Why couldn’t you have waited another few days?”

When he looks down again, she she’s looking at herself in the mirror. “Baby you’re the most beautiful woman I ever saw, you don’t need to see yourself.” She smiled at herself then slips into bed in her birthday suit. Landon had nothing better to do and slips into bed with her. To his surprise he could feel her heat and snuggled even closer.

Landon remained there snuggled to her till she was asleep witch took just two minutes. He then gets up and starts the round once again. In every room he looked, more were sleeping and a few were licking each others pussy and kissing.

Suddenly he finds himself floating and realize it’s a great way to get from one place to another, and stops when he find himself in the gym, and here is how he learns to move things. He concentrates and the basket balls on the floor first.
 
After Ginger brushed her hair she slipped under the covers of her bed. This was the advantage of having a room to herself she could sleep naked. This was what she did when she was at home and she knew she got the best rest this way. She closed her eyes and was asleep in just a few minutes.
 
In the meantime Landon was worked at trying to make things move. There were moments he could see the ball move slightly, but the memory of the naked blond was firmly etched in his mind, and no way was he going to give that up. One think about being a ghost, Landon realized she didn’t need any sleep.

He practiced till he heard girls laughing and then they came into the gym. All were dressed in shorts a college top.
He knew they were here for basketball practice, and wondered with his blond would be here also. Of course he had no idea if she was even playing basketball.

He watched the girls playing for a while, but the blond never came, and decides to go and see if she was still sleeping. She was not in her bed and started looking for her till he found her in the Library. He sat on the corner of the table while she was reading, and he reached with his finger to touch her beautiful lips. The instant he touched her lips, her hand came up to touch it. He pulled away quickly wondering if she felt something, than remembered that the basketball moved slightly two or three times.

Landon got off the table and did a little dance thinking about tonight when she went to bed.
 
After her last class Ginger went to the Library. She had some research to do and then she needed to write a paper. She was tired by the time she found the material she needed. She had a pad on her right side and wrote down notes as she read. She was almost done when she felt something touch her lips. She brought her left hand up to her mouth as she continued to write some facts she needed for her paper. She shivered a bit as she touch her own lips but the sensation was different than it had been before. She frowned a bit as she closed the book and put it away. She returned to the table and grabbed her books and headed for her room. When she entered her room she touch her lip again and wondered what that sensation had been. She laid her books on the little table she used for writing her projects and went into the bathroom to relieve herself before she started her work. She sat at the table and began to write. After an hour she was done. She placed her work with her other books and stood and stretched and returned to the bathroom to take her nightly shower. She took off her clothing and tossed them into the hamper and then adjusted the water in the shower to steamy hot. She stepped into the shower and let the spray beat on her back for a little while.
 
Landon fallowed her everywhere she went after realizing she felt his touch, and then discovered that she was a very busy girl going from one place to another. Of course he didn’t mind it at all as he didn’t have to walk like she had to. She picks up her books and headed back to her room; to his surprised she touched her lips once again. Landon was now sure she felt his touch and now was time to play, but he had to practice still.

When she went into the bathroom he hovers above her head avoiding the door, and watched while she did her thing. She flushed the toilet then went back to sit by the table and started to write. Landon
Didn’t fallow her when she went into the bathroom, and when he heard the water running, he walked over and she was stark naked. In the next few seconds he was as hard as ever.

Landon wanted to go into the shower but he thought the steam might give his presence away. She never closed the door and he watched her from the doorway, and if she was a creature of habits she would go to bed after she was all nice and dry. He would slip in bed with her and see how much she could feel.
 
Ginger would have liked to stay in the shower all night but she knew the water would soon turn cold so she began to wash her body and then her hair. She stood under the spray and felt it slowly turn to warm before she shut the water off. She stepped out of the shower and wrapped the towel around her body before drying her long wavy blonde hair. She brushed it in front of the mirror and threw the towels into the hamper, shut off the lights and headed for her bed. She pulled the blankets over her body and closed her eyes and fell asleep.
 
Landon watched her going through the same thing as the night before, and figured it was a routine she repeated every night. He loved watching her no matter how long it took her. he just wished he could’ve get in the shower with her. Still, he was planning in getting into bed with her as soon she was asleep.

Seen her naked aroused him like no one had ever aroused him before. She slide under the covers facing the ceiling and pulls the covers over her and closed her eyes, he waited till he was sure she was asleep and slides in bed next to her. He couldn’t believe how hot she felt when his thigh touched hers.
Landon did move and waited, and when she didn’t move, he used his finger to touch her pussy lips.

Landon was very excited he was hard as a rock and was tempted to push his cock between her slightly open legs, but thought better of it and didn’t. He gently moved his finger so he could touch her little button, and after it rubs it a few time he thought he felt her hips move but wasn’t sure. He pushed his finger a little deeper while rubbing her bud with his thumb. This time he was sure her hips moved in the upward motion.

Landon wanted to kiss those luscious lips even though it was a little too risky. While rubbing her bud he lowers his head down to hers and kissed her lips. He could feel her lips move but she didn’t open her eyes, but his surprise his finger was getting wet. He moved his fingers in and out and then he could see her hips moving with his finger. The thought made she was having a wet dream, so he stops and slides out and goes down the gym.
 
Ginger suddenly woke up. She felt strangely aroused as she opened her eyes. She reached for the lamp and turned it on. When she moved she felt a wetness between her legs and thought she might have gotten her period. She placed her hand between her legs and sure enough she was wet. She pulled her hand away from her sex and looked at her fingers. There was no blood but there was wetness on her fingers. She was confused by this as she got out of bed. She hurried to the bathroom and washed herself. Her vagina felt sensitive as the wash cloth moved over it. She had never had this secretion before and she wondered if she needed to go to a Doctor. As she went back to bed she could feel a throbbing between her legs and felt a need for something but did not know what that was. She laid back down feeling a bit frightened. It took her awhile to fall back to sleep.
 
Landon was slowly improving moving the ball, and throughout his practice he couldn’t stop thinking of her. He couldn’t help wondering how she felt when she woke this morning, and now he regretted not staying there till she woke up. “One thing for sure I’ll be there all night touching you, but this time I’m not leaving. I’ll be playing with your pussy till you’re so aroused you never want it to stop, and if you beg I might let you feel my cock.

Like the morning before, some of the girls began to enter the gym and he had to stop his practice.
He levitated up to her room to see if she was till in her room, and he just peeked through the door. She was gathering her books then started for the door. From the look in her face it looked as if she was in deep thoughts and wondered if it was due to last night. Landon fallows her by hovering above her head, and then realized he didn’t even know what her name was.

He didn’t know where she was going, but he fallows her right into the room she entered, and from what he could see it was a classroom. Perhaps he would find out here what her name was, or he might see it written in her personal things and books.
 
When the alarm clock woke Ginger up she still wondered what had happened to her last night. She remembers the strange sensations and wetness between her legs. She knew she did not have time to think about that as she got up and dressed. She had to keep her mind focused for the big exam today. She got up and got dressed and brushed her long blonde hair back in a ponytail so she would not be tempted to twirl it as she took the exam. She frowned once again when she thought about what had happened last night but finally she pushed those thoughts away as she left her room. She went straight to her first class determined to do well. She set down and set her books down on the floor and took three pencils out of her purse. She was as ready as she would ever be.

The professor came in and as expected he took out the exam papers and personally handed to each one of his pupils. When he told them to start Ginger quickly wrote her name on the paper and begin to work. She smiled as she saw the questions as she knew she was well prepared. She was done with the test before the professor said to stop. She could hear the moans of some pupils who were not done. The Professor personally picked up each test paper and told them all they could leave. She smiled and left the class and went outside to get a breath of fresh air before she had to go to the next class.

Jenna called out to her, "Ginger what did you think of the test." She smiled and told her, "It was ok." The rest of the day went smoothly and before she knew it she was walking back to her room. She did her home work and then went to the bathroom to take a shower.
 
Landon heard one of the girls call “Ginger what did you think of the test” “It was ok” she replied with a smile.
Landon turned to the one that answer and saw it was no other than the girl he wanted. He smiled thinking of her name. “Ginger” he said the name that he loved, as it reminded him of gingerbread that his mother used to make for him. Landon was already in her room by time she got in, and right away she went into the bathroom.

Landon was laying on her bed thinking about tonight unless he could go in the shower with her. The idea gave him an instant hard on and got off the bed and into the bath room he went. Ginger was washing and he was wondering about the steam that he forgot about it.

He waited but didn’t notice any change, then he walks into the shower right behind her. He didn’t where to touch her, so he licked her neck just about behind her ear. Feeling braver he reached around to gently touch her pussy lips while she was washing between her legs.
 
Ginger was washing herself thinking about her day when suddenly she felt something almost a lick against the flesh behind her ear. She shivered with a strange kind of excitement and quickly turned around. No one was there and before she could start thinking something was wrong with her she felt a gentle touch against her vagina as she washed it. She jumped back and pressed her back against the shower's wall. Looking wildly around as she just knew someone had touched her.
 
Landon moved with her every time she moved, and once she had her back to the shower fall, he slid his finger into her wet pussy and rubbed her clit while he licked her hard nipples. Landon was hoping she would get aroused enough to overcome her fear that something was there, after all she couldn’t see anything so why be scared.

Perhaps he should wait till she’s in bed tonight, and then stimulate her clit much more softly and might think she’s dreaming again.
 
Ginger moved around the shower stall looking about wondering why it felt like someone was touching her. Finally she settled down and grabbed the wash cloth. Suddenly she felt something like a finger playing with her clit. She gasped with pleasure and then moaned as she felt the sensation of someone sucking on her nipple. She pressed her back to the wall as the sensations began to build. She was breathing hard as the steamy water seemed to add to her pleasure. She felt her body building towards something as need grew in her. She cried out, "AHHHHHHHH", as her body jerked and she felt fluids rush out of her. She still could feel a finger stroking her clit and something like a mouth sucking her nipple as her body continued to convulse.
 
Landon was caught by surprise when she gasped and then a moan escapes her lips, and if he didn’t know better she had an orgasm. Landon was about to pull his finger out, but then he started to rub her clit. She pressed her back against the shower wall rubs a little faster knowing she was building to have another orgasm.

Landon was so delighted that she wasn’t scared or yelled, and that meant he would have a chance to fucking her. As her body began to move he kissed and sucked her nipples, and slid his finger deeper. She cried out after a few more stoke “AHHHHHH”. Landon kept his finger into her pussy as long as her body was still moving with it.

Landon pulls his finger out after her body slow down, and what goes through his mind now is to get in bed with her. Landon wanted to find a way to communicate with her and he just got the idea to do it, but first he wanted to fuck her.
 
Ginger stopped moving and pressed heavily against the wall. She could feel what felt like a finger pull out of her vagina. She shivered from that sensation too. A hardness like a someone's body was pressed against her. It felt good to her so she leaned into it and to her surprise she felt arms go about her. She didn't open her eyes as she wanted to enjoy the moment of complete satisfaction. She knew if she opened her eyes she would have to face the reality that no one was there. She didn't want to admit that she might be losing her mind. She sighed as she pressed even harder into the solid but invisible force that held her up.
 
Landon couldn’t help himself from playing with her pussy, when suddenly Ginger was leaning into him. For a moment he wondered if she felt his arms around her, but then he thought it was just the reflex of her body moving due to her orgasm.

He leaned his head over to look into her eyes but they were close. Ginger had that look in her face as if she had a glorious orgasm. Landon couldn’t be sure if she could see anything that looked like a ghost, but he was certain of one thing now, and that was that she enjoyed what just happen to her and would welcome the same thing again.

He slowly stops playing with her pussy then moves away from her. The only thing on his mind now was to make love to her once she got in bed. During the time he played with her he was as hard as he ever was and he could barely stand it, but he forced himself to hold off going much further.

He was so excited he started dance once he was out of the bathroom.
 
The sensations between her legs began to slow and finally stop. Ginger pressed her back to the wall still trembling from the intensity of her pleasure. As she calmed she wondered what had happened but only for a moment. She smiled as she washed her messy vagina and decided that something that felt that good could not be bad. She stepped out of the shower and began to wash herself and noticed her nipples were big. She remembered the sucking feeling she had felt and smiled again. She was strangely calm, calmer than she had ever been as she dried her body. She then dried her hair and brushed it before stepping naked into her bedroom. She moved to her bed and laid down and covered herself and drifted off to sleep.
 
Landon was sitting by the table and with the bathroom door open, he watched her wash her pussy then steps out of the shower. He could see her smiling from time to time, but had no idea why. He assumed that it had something to do with what happen, and the smiled was a smile of contentment.

Landon never go tire of watching her, now while she dried herself, washing her hair then dry it with the towel than bushed it. He never thought he would meet a woman that would captivate him like she did.

She walks back into the room naked and goes to bed to lie down on her back, than pulls the covers over her naked body, and in no time she falls asleep like always. Landon removed his shredded clothes and walked over to the bed.

He pulls the covers down towards the foot of the bed and lei next to her. He kissed her lips gently then her breasts, while he reaches down between her thighs to rubs her clit gently.

He can hear her breathing a little faster and gently sucks her nipple into his mouth. He can feel her body move and he continue, and when he feels he wetness on his fingers he knows she’s getting aroused. He moves over her and grabs his thick shaft and rubs the head between her wet lips. Ginger breathing gets faster, and he hears a soft moan as he pushes the head deeper.

He stops when her legs open wider and looks up. Her eyes are still close and he presses harder till his cock is about half way in. He moves his hips back and forth careful not to go to deep, and starts to fuck her slow and easy. Landon hopes she will wake up to see if he will responds to him while he fucks her.
 
He moves over her and grabs his thick shaft and rubs the head between her wet lips. Ginger breathing gets faster, and he hears a soft moan as he pushes the head deeper.
Little sounds of pleasure slipped out of Ginger's lips. Her pleasure grew by the second from the invisible lips and mouth of an invisible lover. Her breathing quickened as she began to press her body to unknown hands and lips. Her breathing increased as something hard pressed against the opening of her vagina and moved along it making her wetter. Her body responded by spreading legs welcoming more of the feeling that it liked. She gaped in her sleep as something hard and smooth pressed into her. She groaned as it went deeper into her and moved back and forth making her body release more of its fluids to accommodate the thickness that was all consuming. The moving pleasure made her hips respond and as she moaned her eyes opened slowly. She could see an outline of a person, big and muscular as she matched her movements to his as she moved her arms around the spectrum.
 
Ginger starts to whimper softly and even in her sleep she could feel the pleasure, as he feel her hips move with his, he goes a little deeper and right way her breathing increased. Her legs opens even wider and he could feel hitting bottom and he hear her groan, and pulls back a little before pressing his hips forward one more.

Landon had a few women in his time, but never one that was this tight and yet she could take as if she was made for him. Ginger was getting wetter and wetter by the minute, and he could move a little faster and even go deeper. His eyes never left her face, and he waiting to see if her eyes would open than scream.

Landon was in heaven now as her hips began to move with his and moans softly nonstop. His hips start to move even father, and ginger hips move with his now, and then her eyes open. At this point Landon is not going to stop even if she screams, but there is no scream except her arms move as if she is trying to touch him.

Landon knew now that she was aware someone was fucking her, he expected she would scream, but she didn’t he resumed fucking and he spoke to her. Don’t be afraid Ginger I will not hurt you, I want to love you.
 
Back
Top