His Assistant, His Pet

InnocentBell

Adorably Mischevious
Joined
Jul 2, 2012
Posts
1,221
His Assistant, His Pet(Closed)

Andrea folded her curvy frame into the desk chair, folded her slender legs and began typing up her reports for the day by her boss's request. Andrea worked for one of the country's top genetic scientist in his private lab located under his estate. She was his most trusted, and truthfully only, lab assistant and one of very few people who got to witness his private lab where most of his experiments took place. In fact, her boss was currently working on a genetic experiment for human enhancements that could possibly change the world. Although the experiment had become halted because of a lack of testing subjects. 'Stupid ethic laws,' she said to herself frustrated, even though she knew she truly didn't mean. She ran her fingers through her short, black pixie cut hair, pursed her red stained lips, and tried to think of a solution to their problem.

Suddenly something occurred to Andrea and she knew a way to solve their problem, but her boss probably wouldn't like it. She stood up and smoothed her plain black work pants along with her white button down blouse before she began walking towards where her boss was currently working.
"Uhm...Sir? I think I know how to solve our testing problem," she started tentatively.
 
Last edited:
Dr. Korschep stood staring at the middle of three monitors mounted on the laboratory wall. He stared without seeing. Damned Federal regulations. His research could be world changing. Why could no one see that. All of the simulations said it would be safe for humans, and in fact, could not be testing on animals, in the normal inhumane fashion. Every single simulation showed that it would work, giving human beings enhanced senses and improved musculature.

It was like creating the next evolution of people. The possibilities were endless. Enhanced soldiers superior to anything any possible enemy could have. Emergency services personnel who would be able to see or smell missing or buried persons, and with the advanced muscles to move debris without waiting for special equipment. Superior health and improved immune systems. The possibilities went on and on.

Every single simulation showed that it would be safe. Korschep's shoulders sagged, his tall frame lowering several inches. He reached up to rub his chin, fingers scraping across his goattee as his eyes traced the genetic patterning running across the monitors. He'd run the tests over and over, using the same original data as any of the more exclusive bio-labs in the country. The sims used their data and his data, and everything showed conclusively that it would work. But the Federal Government would not allow him to test it on human beings unless he'd first filed all of their paperwork, including the extensive animal trials.

The problem was that you couldn't use animal trials in animal genome testing. Different species wouldn't work the same as human beings. He had isolated the genetic data that was compatible with human beings. That date, those tests, wouldn't work on a rabbit or frog or chimpanzee. His proposed advanced vaccine was safe for human beings and no other mammal. And the Feds couldn't see that, threatening to shut him down if he dared thing about human trials. But the would work!!

Distractedly, he heard his assistant approaching. She was a good girl, very supportive and excellent at paperwork, though sometimes she interrupted at the wrong time. As she asked her question, he continued to stare at the formulas. They would work. They could create the next evolution of human being. If not for the.... "Eh, what's that?" He spun, looking at his demurely sexy assistant. "How? How can you solve that problem?!" His blue eyes blazed.
 
The look in the scientist's eyes almost scared the young assistant away. It almost made her say "nevermind doctor". Almost. She took in a deep breathe that lifted her chest and released the air slowly. "Well, since we have no volunteers for the experiment. I thought it would really help the research move along if we got one quickly and still were within the Ethical Laws..",she droned on and knew she was stalling. One look at his face and she knew the doctor knew this, as well. Her boss was by no means a patient man under normal circumstances and at the moment he was stressed to his limit. She cleared her throat and got to the point, "I volunteer to be a test subject for the experiment. I fully understand the risks and will sign the proper paperwork so you will not be held liable." Andrea's eyes closed and she prepared herself for the cursing out of a lifetime.
 
"Dammit Andrea! What are you going on about...??" Korschep watched as Andrea closed her eyes and attempted to not flinch back. "What do you mean you'll volunteer? That's insane! I know we need a subject, but I can't have my best assistant playing guinea pig. Who is going to help me with all of the things that need to be done? You can't help me if you're on the table receiving treatments...." Korschep trailed off.

He rubbed his chin thoughtfully. This would solve the problems, allow him to prove his ideas and techniques were both save and effective. He could finally begin demonstrating the next evolution in human development. Korschep eyed Andrea up and down, taking in her curvy form. He knew she was in good shape, very healthy. It was something he demanded of all of his workers. She never missed a day out sick, and never even so much as sneezed. If there was anyone on the planet who would be a better candidate for the trials, he had never seen them.

More calmly: "You've thought this through? Tell me."
 
As the doctor and his asst. talked about her idea they the door open slowly, in stepped Mitch walking slowly due to a deformity in his left leg. Mitch carries his tool bag and went to work on repairing the burnt off outlet. He over heard there conversation but stayed silent as he worked.
he knew better than to interrupt them.

Under his breath he said to himself " why use a healthy person to experiment with they should use
someone with problems and make them better." As Mitch worked he peered under the table at Andrea's shapely legs starting at her shoes and moved to her hem line of her dress. Thinking she is going to drive me crazy the way see dresses.

He finish's his task moves close to the two of them and replaces a light bulb in the ceiling, while he
is on the ladder he peers down and see Andrea's cleavage and fine lace bra. He listens to the conversation and mumbles I'm no genius but they are going about it the wrong way fix the sick first.
 
Andrea kept her eyes closed as the doctor hurled his words into her face. 'Just keep quiet until he finishes,' she advised herself. The rise and fall of her chest quickened as his words filled her ears. She'd been his assistant for years so she was used to hearing his rants, but they usually weren't directed towards her. The young woman was pulled from her thoughts by silence. One sparkling, blue eye was revealed as the assistant dared to take a peak at her boss. He had a strange look on his face; like he was thinking.

"You've thought this through? Tell me."

Her other eye popped open and they both widened in surprise. It took her a few moments to overcome her shock at the doctor's words. At first the only words that came out of her mouth were non-comprehensible so you stopped and took several deep breathes. She tried again,"Well I already know the risks and benefits. I'm healthy. I'll sign all the necessary paperwork so it'll be legal. If you think about I'm the best option." The assistant looked at the doctor with persistent eyes.
 
Dr. Korschep nodded slowly, considering Andrea's words. She was already up to date on all of his research, even if she might not understand all the underlying science, she had typed it all, and so must have read it, and knew what the goal was. And he couldn't fault her...she'd been a good assistant for over a year, helping without complaining, even through his more - difficult - moments.

Still, she was already in great health and good form. Would this treatment help her? He supposed it would...after all, it was to give better health and stronger muscles, faster reflexes, better senses. She might benefit from it. And so might he. But could she do it? Actually submit to the trials? He considered her for a very long moment.

"All right, Andrea," he began. "Let's say that we do use you as our subject. Are you sure you're ready for any of the changes that will result? You've read the materials. You know what should happen. There could be side effects. You know that, right?" The more he spoke, the more he warmed to the idea of using his assistant as the test subject. He'd wanted someone for this for so long, how could he really pass her up? "You know, if this works, you'll be famous. You'll go down in history, no doubt. Are you sure you can handle that sort of fame?" Korschep smiled, slowly, looking at the young woman, already calculating the dosage he'd need to start the testing, based on her height and weight.
 
As the assistant to the doctor, Andrea had to read and be able to understand all of the material of the doctor's experiments. Andrea knew the benefits of the doctor's current experiment and was equally educated on the side effects the experiment could cause. Although the doctor did predict some of the side effects the experiment could cause, there was always the possibility that other side effects could occur. Without the ability to experiment, they would never have a complete list of the benefits and consequences of the compound.

Andrea sighed and nodded her head. The assistant was determined to go through with this experiment and since no one wanted to volunteer, it was her to volunteer herself. "Yes doctor. I have read all the materials and your notes, as well. It isn't going to change my mind", she looked into the eyes of her mentor and continued,"We have worked hard on this experiment and put in multiple hours of study on this thing. We cannot let this stop us."

The doctor started to speak about the fame she could gain if the experiment was a complete success. Andrea had to fight not to roll her eyes at the doctor. The assistant lost that particular battle. 'Fame', she thought. "Doctor the fame means nothing to me. This experiment will pave the way to help thousands of chronically sick people get their lives back."

She thought for a second and then smiled up at the doctor, "But it would be nice to have my picture in a magazine."
 
"Very well, Andrea. You have convinced me." Korschep moved to a desk nearby, turning on the laptop and making notes. "We can begin tomorrow. We will have to test you to establish a baseline for the experiments. Heart rate, speed, stamina, strength...all of that. So when you come in tomorrow, dress for that." He looked her over quickly. "I assume you have appropriate athletic garb?"

He returned to quickly typing notes and an agenda into the laptop. A growing enthusiasm crept into his spirit. To finally have a test subject. Someone to prove his theories correct. It was...exhilarating. After several moments he looked up again, seeing the young assistant still standing there. "What're you doing here? Go home." He waved at the door. "Go home, get some rest. Come in early tomorrow and we will get this experiment underway." Korschep returned to his furious typing on the computer.
 
Andrea was still processing the fact that the doctor had actually agreed with her and had even told her yes to her being the test subject for the experiment. The young assistant just stood there, starring at the doctor's back. She was partially aware of the doctor advising her on the type of attire to wear for the tests tomorrow. Although she knew he was speaking to her, she did not respond to the question directed at her.

The doctor made her jump out of her skin when he turned and demanded she go home and get ready for the morning tests. Andrea left quickly without saying a word to the doctor and made her way to the car. She drove herself to her apartment and got the rest she would need for the long day she would have tomorrow.

The next morning, Andrea got dressed in a daze. The outfit she picked out consisted of an old pair of cheer shorts that rode up a little high and a simple white T-shirt. After grabbing her purse and keys, she drove over to the lab to begin a major change in her life.
 
Morning found Dr. Korschep hunched over the computer, working through variables, inputting all the information he had on his assistant, and preparing for the addition of more information regarding her health, her fitness and genetic markers. As his clock chimed, he realized that is was quite early in the morning and that Andrea would be returning soon. Stretching, he went to the back of the lab, and grabbed a quick shower in the decontamination stall, pulling on a spare outfit that he kept in the lab.

Following, he moved to the back of the spacious lab, checking on the exercise equipment he kept there to evaluate the capabilities of test subjects. Everything seemed to be in working order. Korschep then pulled out a box of wireless EKG and EEG monitor pads, calibrating them to the laptop.

When Andrea arrived, he waved her over to the desk. Without preamble, he said, "Take your shirt off."
 
The young assistant had become use to the brash way the doctor gave orders when he was deep in thought, which caused her to automatically do as he ordered. She slipped the shirt up and over her long torso, tossing it on the floor. Even though she knew what was to come next--the tests and such--she still could not stop her heart from thundering in her chest. Andrea did every calming trick she was ever taught to slow her racing heartbeat before the doctor was able to see the proof of her nervousness on his machines.

Finally, Andrea could feel the rise and fall of her chest slow down, significantly. "So, what's first doctor," Andrea asked pleasantly.
 
Korschep reached into the box, pulling out several of the EKG pads as he watched Andrea pull the tshirt over her head. The white sports bra underneath mostly covered her ample breasts, but gave him plenty of room to place the pads. Removing the backings, he began placing them on Andrea's chest, moving behind her to place them on her back. Adding a couple more to her abdomen, he placed one on each arm, then knelt to apply one to each firm thigh. Rising, he put an EEG pad on each of her temples.

Stepping back, he ran his gaze up and down Andrea's body, noting the placement of the various pads. Nodding approval, he led her toward the back of the lab, to the various exercise and fitness equipment. On the way, he grabbed his tablet, activating the wireless EKG and EEG pads, recording Andrea's physical reaction.

Korschep guided her to the treadmill. "All right, young woman, let's see what you can do."
 
Back
Top