Editor needed for 12K word ch3 three of a series...

L

Ldy_Sea

Guest
I initially wrote CH 1 and 2 several years ago. I just had an inspiration for Ch 3, and wrote the 12K words in the last two days.

I need someone who will not only double check spelling, grammar, and punctuation, (especialy use of commas, apostraphes, semi colons, and hyphens).

I want someone who has read the first two chapters

https://www.literotica.com/s/12-cams-2-teens-1-milf-and-wife-ch-01

https://www.literotica.com/s/12-cams-2-teens-1-milf-and-wife-ch-02

and can check for contradictions, inconsistencies, and continuity. (FYI I recently uploaded edited versions of these two chapters and they should be online in the next few days.)

I also want a critique of the 3rd chapter, with suggestions to make it better. I think there is some text/dialogue that can be removed without hurting the story flow, and maybe some phrasing that could be improved.

The sex acts in this story include voyuerism, exhibitionism, mild incest, fellatio, cunnilingus, anal sex, cos play, lesbian sex, mild bondage, cheating husband, Electra complex. Thats all I remember.

I can send the story as Doc, PDF, ODT, or TXT file, your choice. I use open office and don't know how well track changes in a DOC file will work in Open office. I do not use DOCX, I have nothing but trouble with that file type. I can send it via email, or send a drop box link to you. Pleas epost a reply or send a PM and I will get back to you.

Thanks in Advance
Sea.
PS. I will credit you as editor if you wish. If not I won't. Your choice.
 
Back
Top