Question

700tM4N

Virgin
Joined
Nov 16, 2016
Posts
2
quick question as im not 100% how this works here.
I have two stories (very different ones) that id love to see written. I used to write stories before, but with both of these i have tried 5-6 times and they just dont flow right or sound right. Simply cant get them out like i "see" them in my head. I have come to the conclusion that its a combination of both plots being very far away from what ive written before and that what i really want is them told from someone elses perspective if that makes sense. Does this part of literotica work for that?
Like i can write out what i have for each story and if someone sees it and thinks "i can work with this" they can etc..?
I just clicked on a few random threads here and it seemed that most of what was posted was writing tips etc.. WHich is awesome dont get me wrong, but i have come to realize that i dont really want to write these stories myself,lol
Any point in making a thread for each story or is it most likely not gonna work?
Any advice?
 
posting a whole or almost complete story here is frowned upon. That is more a Story Feedback thing, though not a great fit there, either.

If you want help here, summarize or synposize the story to the idea, pose what issues you have in finishing it, get suggestions...
 
posting a whole or almost complete story here is frowned upon. That is more a Story Feedback thing, though not a great fit there, either.

If you want help here, summarize or synposize the story to the idea, pose what issues you have in finishing it, get suggestions...


Thanks for answering. Yeah, seems that its not the place i thought when i joined (my bad of course). The stories arnt written, not complete or almost complete, they arnt even started really,lol i have a rough draft with plot, timeline, small segments mainly in keywords, but yeah it is what it is. Mods feel free to delete my account as i will look further in the web for a story spot which features what im looking for :)
Thanks for answering
 
Contrary to what have been said, you CAN post things like that here.
However there are a few "BUT"'s.

The greatest hurdle is that it's still a "story ideas" forum. I don't think many people will be inspired to write a story exactly as you see it - they will get some ideas, mix them with their own, and the end result will be something that is inspired by you. Exact timeline? It'd be really hard to find an author who's up for this.

Second, even if someone agrees to write your story, most probaby it will be even further from your vision than if you are writing it yourself.
 
Here is where we swallow and regurgitate plot bunnies. Someone throws out a setup; we beat it mercilessly, then hang its carcass up to dry for others to assault with slings and arrows. And tentacles. We don't write stories for you.

Occasionally a hot idea DOES inspire authors. My tale Gift Box and at least one variant grew from a suggestion here, and I've credited other story origins to SI contributors. But this is a brainstorming forum. Have fun!
 
Why not just post the idea and see what we make of it?

Sometimes I take the the stuff in (Please do not mention, hint at, or link to other story sites including Reddit. Thanks!) in such weird directions people are quite delighted. :D

Prompt "My wife's been kidnapped" became a shifter vs mage urban fantasy fight. :D
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top