super lips and more

Hypoxia

doesn't watch television
Joined
Sep 7, 2013
Posts
28,080
She played trombone in all the school bands, and now with a combo doing dance clubs and Bar Mitzvahs. She does bass. Her ebrouchere (lip position) is tight. She can literally suck the chrome off a trailer hitch. What's her story? What happens next?
 
She turns out to be a serious succubus and she prefers to suck and fuck married men above all. :devil:
 
She has a belly full of chrome? Chromeo! Chromeo! Wherefore art thou Chromeo!?
 
Last edited:
While working her seventh chrome hitch of the evening it gets lodged in her throat. Three different men try to help her get it out before a young college quarterback comes along and throws a football right at her stomach. The force of the impact dislodges the hitch which in turn flies and hits him square in the noggin. Feeling both relieved and now doubly indebted to him, she seduces him when he wakes and ends up polishing his rocket with her chrome lined mouth. The result is a spectacular member he can never pull out in public during the day for fear of blinding people. At night he has to avoid campfires. His days of buying lube are over as the smooth chrome finish is enough to make sure things glide.
 
As for back story, she suffers from a severe iron deficiency. Her parents were dirt poor and all they could do was give her an old trailer hitch to suck on as a child in order supplement her intake. She used to run around the neighbourhood at night stealing them and stocking up. Cursing every time she got a chrome one she learned to start those early so that she could get to the iron underneath before the last one disappeared. (Awesome tongue ability) Today she keeps in practice but has meds to keep her going and the hitch is more of a habit than anything. At parties she likes to drink and show off her ability which always ends in her demonstrating on some poor guy. Many chrome plated cocks out there. Colossus isn’t alone anymore.
 
If you wrote this and made her a married woman you could probably get it into the LW category..... :D
 
If you wrote this and made her a married woman you could probably get it into the LW category..... :D
She sucked so many chrome trailer hitches that her mouth is saturated and 'giving' Her tongue deposits chrome. Hubby's cock is already plated tin-can thick and can no longer feel her mouth or armpit or anything. And she's frustrated, but political. She hits redneck / deplorables bars, takes guys (and gals) out back, and chrome-plates their genitals so they're useless in love.

BtB is unnecessary.
 
Trombone? Son, I am disappoint.

She has to be a French horn player.
 
Trombone? Son, I am disappoint.

She has to be a French horn player.
Trombone is a trumpet, not a horn. Tromps have cylindrical bores that often flare at the end. Horns have conical bores. A saxophone is a reed-mouthpiece horn; Frenchies are brass-mouthpiece horns. Trumpet mouthpieces are different.

Horns are okay. Tromps take superior lip strength. Baroque or piccolo trumpets (maybe with slides, as little trombones) require chrome-sucking lip pressure. Horns, whatever. Guys get more satisfaction from trumpeter BJs.

One medieval horn fascinates me, the cornetto or zink. It was only slightly conical. Its mouthpiece was more horn than trumpet. It had note holes like a recorder, not valves like modern brass. And lt sounded like a human voice. It was a major Euro instrument for centuries. All gone now.
 
Back
Top