What are you fuckers reading?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mostly I'm reading the backs of decongestant and antihistamine boxes.
 
Perfect by Rachel Joyce. Better than The Unlikely Pilgrimage of Harold Fry, very British, very sad and very funny.
 
Just finished reading PROFESSOR BINGO'S SNUFF by Raymond Chandler. 50 page short story. One of the best short stories ever, second to Marjorie Kinnan Rawling's THE PARDON.
 
I am about to reread Lord of the Flies as I've recommended it to rimmy jr. and I want to brush up in case he has any questions. The last time I read it was 30 years ago.
 
The Essential Dylan Thomas, read by Dylan Thomas and friends on audiobooks

Pride and Prejudice

In the mood for classic wordsmithing
 
The Son by Phillipp Meyer. Really good epic historic type novel. Loved it!:)
 
The Japanese Devil Fish Girl and other unnatural attractions - Robert Rankin

He has a unique sense of humor, you either like it our you don't.
 
The Japanese Devil Fish Girl and other unnatural attractions - Robert Rankin

He has a unique sense of humor, you either like it our you don't.

I love Rankin. Having actually lived in Brentford helps.
 
I love Rankin. Having actually lived in Brentford helps.

I lived there for a couple of years which is I why I first picked up on the Brentford trilogy, all 7 of them.

I was there while he had his residency at the Riverside Arts Center.
 
Just started The Winter People by Jennifer McMahon and am loving it. Full of folklore, shapeshifting and ghosties.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top