Free Candy Inside

Status
Not open for further replies.
This? ;D

attachment.php

Oh yes.

You’re quite a delight.

You know how to compose a good photo, too. You leave something to the imagination, which is always more exciting for me.

Thank you.

Needed some confidence today

So I rocked the boots and above-the-knee dress.

As I age, its funny how my confidence seems to wain. I've been questioning lately whether or not some of my wardrobe and fashion choices are age appropriate.

That and I've gained some of my fluff back. Hoping to tighten up a bit over the next couple of months.

Here are some more g-rated photos to hold you over until I'm feeling more r-rated :cool:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Very sexy and beautiful i would enjoy following you around and helping you out

Well.

For those of us who are late to the candy store, this thread is an endless distraction. Thanks so much for not taking down your older stuff, wilf; you do a service to us late-adopters.

Confidence

Oh my WILF.. Keep your confidence please.. You look adorable.. I've never wanted to give a left handed hand shake to someone so fast in my life..LOL.. Anything to get a better view.. You tease you

As always, you look beautiful. Tell me you have more shots with a mirror. ;)

Maybe ;D

These are some of the best pics on the forum. Thank you 🙏

My pleasure ;)

This is sincerely one of your most beautiful pictures, Wilf.

You look stunning here.

The light, the frills of the panties, the way your head is tilted to the side so that the curls of your hair fall over your breasts.

Beautiful.

Thanks! This is one of my favorite from the set :cattail:

This is a gorgeous pic, you look like an artist’s model posing, I can imagine one of the great masters painting you, :heart:

Oh my, what a compliment! Thank you so much :eek:

You're too kind :heart::heart:

Wasn't fortunate enough to see this the first time around, but feeling very lucky to see it now!

Glad you were able to catch it!

Think the women are making these comments are a bit jealous....you get a rise out of me every time. Delicious!

Not sure where you're reading jealousy in this thread.

The beautiful ladies of lit have been nothing but kind to me.

In your PJs, does that mean you were sleeping alone?

Such a shame to think that a hottie like you is alone and that no one is feeling touching and tasting your every curves.

:rose::rose:

V.

The wedding ring leads you to believe I'm sleeping alone? :p

I wear pjs around the house before I go to bed.

Well.

For those of us who are late to the candy store, this thread is an endless distraction. Thanks so much for not taking down your older stuff, wilf; you do a service to us late-adopters.

Oh of course! It's the worst when you're lurkin on a thread and theyve deleted all the old stuff ;(

Glad you're ejoying :cattail:

YES! Always loved that picture, but panties were light green. Thanks for resurrecting it for us.

:heart:

There's a matching green camisole equally as frilly that I chose not to wear that day :p

Wow, I'm speechless! So beautiful and erotic. :heart:

Thank you! :cattail:

so incredibly fucking beautiful!

Its a nice shot. Not sure I could replicate it now.

Although my hair is slightly longer, could probably do something similar

Oh my WILF.. Keep your confidence please.. You look adorable.. I've never wanted to give a left handed hand shake to someone so fast in my life..LOL.. Anything to get a better view.. You tease you

Thanks! Not sure what a left handed shake is tho.

I do enjoy a good tease ;D

She's busy but I still miss our sweet,spicy and sassy beauty :rose::devil:

So busy. I'll share an update on that another day. :cattail:

A couple more from the set...

Enjoy :cattail:

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• mirror5.jpg
    mirror5.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 47
  • mirror12.jpg
    mirror12.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 44

attachment.php

Such beauty!!!! So love this image of you!!!!! Sexy as hell!!! I could eat you up you’re so sexy!! Your curly hair hanging over your breasts! To your cheeks playing peek a boo from under your panties!!! Mmmm hmmmmmm

attachment.php

attachment.php

Well worth waiting on.
You are nothing short of stunning. Like the view front or back and love that there is a reflection as well. Double our pleasure, so to speak.
Welcome back lovely lady.
:rose:

Dirtywilf just wanted to say something other than bumpity and let you know your missed. :heart: :devil:

Warm weather and a scantly clad or nude you is just wonderful to see and think about.

So very Sexy Wilfy! Love the hint of your breast showing in the second pic nice tease!! Can't remember if I've asked this, but is your hair naturally that curly? :kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back