A brother's secret

jacklangston

Really Really Experienced
Joined
Jan 25, 2012
Posts
304
Looking for a dominant sister. Our parents are out of town for the week, so it's just you and me. Whenever I'm home alone I like to dress up in your clothes and pretend I'm a girl. One day while our parents are gone, and you're at cheer leading practice, I decide to go to your room and dress up. You come back early because you forgot your pom poms. I don't hear you come in, and you catch me dressed up in one of your homecoming dresses. You think it's really hot, and decide to make me your little bitch. (Would love to do this over email or instant message, but here works too. Please be creative!)
 
I am Jack, 21/m, brown hair, blue eyes, 6'0, 130lbs, love wearing all of your clothes, bras, panties, dresses, shirts, costumes. I even make fake breasts from balloons filled with water.
 
"What the Fuck are you doing in my room, WEARING MY CLOTHES?" Are you some kind of pervert, or do you just want to be some crossdressing sissy." I scream at my brother, when I came home to get my cheer bag, which I forgot when I left for school thiis morning.

I pulled out my cell phone and started taking pictures of my brother dressed in a hot pink mini skirt, knee high stockings and heels. and a tube top he stuffed with something that barely looked like a set of tits. I laughed at him trying to get up and stop me.

"You're gonna be my bitch now bro, or these pics go on Facebook, and get emailed to everyone yu know including mom and dad. This is going to be fun." I smiled waiting for his reaction.
 
"What the Fuck are you doing in my room, WEARING MY CLOTHES?" Are you some kind of pervert, or do you just want to be some crossdressing sissy." I scream at my brother, when I came home to get my cheer bag, which I forgot when I left for school thiis morning.

I pulled out my cell phone and started taking pictures of my brother dressed in a hot pink mini skirt, knee high stockings and heels. and a tube top he stuffed with something that barely looked like a set of tits. I laughed at him trying to get up and stop me.

"You're gonna be my bitch now bro, or these pics go on Facebook, and get emailed to everyone yu know including mom and dad. This is going to be fun." I smiled waiting for his reaction.

I hear my sister scream, and quickly turn to see what's going on. My mind is racing, wondering how this could possibly have happened. I'm usually very careful. I just sat there stunned that she had caught me. Before I knew it, she had her phone out taking pictures of me. If they got out, I'd be ruined. I lunged at her to try to take the phone away, but she moved to the side and I fell on the floor. I had no choice but to start begging. "Please, sis, please for the love of god don't do this. Please just delete those pictures. I'll do anything! Please, please, I'm so sorry" I look up at her, tears in my eyes.
 
I laugh at the sissy laying at my feet. Relishing the power I now have over my brother. I look down at him and smile. Not a kind loving smile, but a 'your ass in mine smile.' "Anything huh? Well then brother dear, things are going to change around here. First off when I come home from practice, I want dinner on the table and you to be completely shaved. I dn't want to even see a hint of hair anywhere excet your head." I walk over to m closet and start looking for something, "and you will be wearing this as you serve me tonight," as I pull out my Halloween costue from last year. A black french maid outfit. Complete with fishnet stockings and 8" heels.

"If you do this, I will consider keeping your perversions a secret. Don't do it, and everyone you have ever talked too will see you dressed like a sissy boi slut." Before he can respnd I toss the outfit on my bed grab my bag and walk out of the room.
 
My sister asks "Anything huh?" and I shake my head yes quickly. She tells me to make dinner when she gets home and to shave myself, then throws her French maid costume at me, the tight one from her Halloween pictures that I couldn't stop jerking to. She grabs her stuff and leaves me in her room, still in her clothes, surprisingly turned on. I had always been interested in domanint women, and she was hot, but I didn't like the fact that she had blackmail on me. She could post them to Facebook anytime she wanted! "Oh well," I say to myself "there's nothing I can do."

I go to the bathroom and grab my razor, shaving every inch of hair from my armpits, chest, legs, and finally my balls and above my dick. It felt so weird being completely smooth everywhere, although it did make my legs look More feminine, which was hot. After a quick shower, I put on her frenchmaid costume, it was incredibly tight, not to mention short. It felt like my ass was hanging out. I put on t he fishnets, which felt great against my newly bare legs, then squeezed into the heels. My sister and I were almost the same size except when it cam to shoes, they were very uncomfortable.

I carefully walked down to the kitchen, which was a challenge in the heels, and started making one of the few things I actually knew how to, spaghetti, and waited for my sister to come home.
 
I had no idea what had come over me when I saw my dumb ass brother dressed in my clothes. But the thought of controllinghis life for the indefinite future was a real turn on. When I got to school, I went onto the locker room to change. As I stripped off my clothes I realized I was dripping. SInce our cheerleader uniforms were white my arousal would be VERY noticeable. I went into a stall and began to rub my clit trying to get myself off so I wouldn't be so fucking horny. As I rubbed I pushed one finger into my pussy and started moaning. I must've gotten too loud because I heard a voice call out to me, "Anysa is that you?"

Shit I thought to myself so fucking close. "Yeah it's me," recognizing Paulette's voice. She was my BFF since we were in diapers.

"Coach Heidi is pissed you're late for practice. She sent me to find you. Do you need a hand or are you almost done." Paulette asked me.

I giggled at what she said thinking about asking for a and to finish up. We had kissed at a few parties playing truth or dare but neither of us had ever been with a girl. Paulette was more experienced withteh boys then me. She had been with 4 guys so far, screwing a total of 19 times. I only had 2, and been with them a combined total of 7 times. "I'll be out in a minute," I told her and when I heard her leave, I finished dressing.

I went out to practice and we did our routines for the upcoming game this weekend. After practie, Coach Heidi had me run 20 laps for being late. I finished the laps, rinsed off in the shower, and throw on my clothes and drove home.

I walked in the door, and smelled spaghetti cooking. I made a mental note to make sure my new toy learned to cook other dishes. I walked in the kitchen and sat down at the table.

"Sissy I've been home for 2 minutes and you have not grreeted me properly, or offered me a beverage. I will have to punish you later. Now I want to eat."
 
I set the plate of spaghetti in front of her as she complained about what a poor job I was doing. "I'm sorry, sister, I don't really know what I'm doing. What would you like to drink?" I was still a little wobbly in heels as I walked around the kitchen.
 
"Bring me a glass of wine, and get yourself a plate," I tell the families new sissi boi, "I have plans for tonight and you will need your strength."

Once I have my dinner in front of me, I look at my plate. I stand up wallk over to sissi, and slap her face. Before she can recover, I pull up teh skirt exposing her boi cllit and dump his plate of spaghetti right on his engorged cock.

I smile sweetly at sissi and tell her, "I know how much you like meatballs, and since you forgot to make some, I found these," I reached down and squeezed with all my strength, "some for you to eat. Now hurry up and eat we have shopping to do. But first lick my hand clean."

I held my sauce covered hand out for sissi to lick clean.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I walk over to the cabinet to get a bottle of wine. Nervous when she says she has plans for me tonight. When I turn around, I'm met with a hard slap n the face. My skit if pulled up and I feel hot pasta and sauce all over my dick and balls. I'm met with more pain when she squeezes my balls hard. She tells me to lick her hand clean, so I take it in my hands and lick every inch until all the sauce is gone. Since she told me to hurry up and eat, I get another plate from the cabinet and dump some spaghetti on it.
 
Once we finish dinner I tell my sissi to put on some of his own clothes, and to wait for me by the front door on his knees. I go and take a shower, dry my hair and brush it out. I throw on a tank top without a bra, and a pair of booty shorts and knee high boots with thigh highs, all in black. I add some black eye shadow, and lipstick giving me a very Goth look, but also very domenieering.

I go downstairs and see my sissi is waiting for me. "Do you have your credit card darling brother," I say standing behind him, "If yu want to be a real sissi we need to go buy you sme clothes and shoes, and at least one wig until your hair grows out."

I walk in front of him, and stand there looking at him on his knees. "Don't forget, I have the pictures, and not only on my phone and my laptop, but on a thumbdrive safely hidden so don't even think about trying to disobey me, or deleting the pictures. From now on when we are alone, you will call me Sistress, and your name is sissi. One mistake, one disobedient act, one time making me unhappy and the whloe world will see you in my clothes. Understand sissi?" I stand there and waiting for my brother to accept the inevitable, which we both knew he would.
 
I go to my room and change into some normal clothes, which felt a little strange after spending all day in a dress. I went down by the door and got down on my knees, waiting the whole time it took her to get a shower and dress.

She came down and stood in front of me, looking incredibly sexy with all her black on, while I listened to her threaten me. I was getting turned on again. She asked if I had my credit card, and I said "yes." Then she told me to call her Sistress, which was even more of a turn on. She asked if I understood and I replied "Yes, Sistress." With that we went out to my car, me in the drivers sat and her in the passengers seat.
 
I told sissi to drive to a local clothing store known for it's skimpy utfits. Most of the customers were hookers and strippers. We parked in the lot and I saw it was fairly empty. I up to the door and waited for sissi to catch up. sissi opened the door for me and I walked in stepping hard on his foot whispering, "Don't ever make me wait," and continued into the store.

I went up to the first clerk I saw and tld her in a loud voice, "My brother and I are going to a pimp's and ho's party this weekend. we decided that I would dress as the Pimp and he would dress as the ho. So we need a wlole outfit for him, shoes to wig, maybe more than one so he can change if he gets covered in cum."

The saleslady laughed saying, "That sounds like a lot of fun. I wish I was going," She looked my brother over and lead us to a rack of material that hardly qualified as clothing.

"Perfect," I said looking at the frilly material and girly colors. I began to go through the outfits looking for some to have sissi try on. Meanwhile, sissi was getting sized for shoes. "Somtthing strappy, and toeless, which means a manicure and pedicure too."

The sales girl looked at me strangley and gave me a quick smile. She went to find shoes while I pulled out 3 outfits for sissi to try one.

the first one was
mediafile.ashx


the second was
mediafile.ashx

mediafile.ashx


and the last one was
mediafile.ashx
mediafile.ashx


I handed the outfits to sissi and told him to go try them on. I started walking around looking for underwear and the proper decorations for a sissi.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
She took me to a local outfit store, and my heart was pounding I was so nervous. She made it to the door before I did, and I was punished by a hard foot stomping. She practically told the whole store that we were here to buy me girls clothes, and there was something about me being covered in cum, I was too embarrassed to notice.

While I was fitted for shoes, my Sistress was picking out skimpy outfits for me. I couldn't believe all this was happening. She dismissed the shoe lady and gave me the outfits to go try on.

In the dressing room I started with the purple and black bathing suit thing. I undressed and put it on. It was tight, and you could very clearly see my rock hard bulge showing through. I looked good though, it'd be even better with breasts, I thought to myself.

Out of habit, I started touching myself and stroking. I didn't want to cum yet, but this was all so erotic. I was about to explode. Hopefully my Sistress wouldn't walk in on me...
 
I found the perfet pair of stockings to go withone of the outfits. I walked to the dressing room and threw open the curtain. sissi had her boi clit sticking out the leghole and was rubbing himself.

"YOU REALLY ARE A FUCKING PERVERT, AREN'T YOU," screaming so loudly everyone in the store looks over and sees sissi in his clothes and his boi clit sticking out. I grab the empty hanger from the floor and start to beat the boi clit into submission, "You will not ever get hard or cum without my permission. Your body belongs to me now,l and only I can grant you release. Do you understand you freak?"

Without waiting for sissi to reply, I drive my knee into his groin, and step back, "Now hurry up and try on the other two outfits, we still have more stops to make, and leave the curtain open, I don't want you to play with yourself."
 
Jack tried on all three outfits as the clerk and everyone else watched him. I made him buy all three outfits, shoes, and a purse. I made him wear the blue dress out of the store.

I took Jack by the hand and lead him into the tatoo and pierceing shop next door. I told Jack I wanted him to get his navel pierced, and maybe a tramp stamp too. Jack's face blanched, but I ave him a threatening look and he hung his head.

After his belly was pierced, I decided to have him pierce his ears too. I gor him big gold hoops for his ears, and a big red ruby for his navel. Jack looked deliciously girly, and he paid and we left.

As Jack drove home, I reached under his skirt and started to stroke his erect boi clit. I Took a irm grip on it and told him, "One traffic violaion, and you don't cum for a month. If you cum before we get home, I send these pics to mom and dad."

I smiled as he tried to drive while I was bringing his perverted fantasies to life. I began to plot more ways to torture him, and I hoped he would play along.

POSTED AS STORY WITH CREDIT GIVEN TO BOTH AUTHORS.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
It took all of my concentration to drive home while my sister was stroking my rock hard dick. It had been begging to cum all day, but I couldn't risk letting lose just yet. Luckily the feeling of the piercing in my belly button was enough to keep my mind off cumming. I didn't dare take my eyes off the road for fear of breaking my concentration.

I really couldn't believe it. Here I was, wearing a slutty blue dress, with my sister dominating me and stroking my cock. I almost hoped our parents never came back. All I had ever wanted was to be dominated, and the fact that it was my sister and she was incredibly sexy just made it better. I could do this forever, I thought. I felt my balls tingle and I immediately stopped thinking about her. I just had to make it a few more miles, then we would be home and I'd see what she had in store for me.
 
Sitting in the passenger seat, I was looking at my iPhone to get ideas what to do. I had always wanted to be a Dominatrix and control a guy, but I really didn't know that much and I was running out of ideas. Of course I couldn't let my sissi slut of a brother know how inexperienced I was.

My other hand kept stroking his cock wondering if I should go fast and make him cum or slow dawn and let him make it home. I kept reading blogs and other web posts by people in the life to get ideas, and believe me I was getting them...
 
I finally pull in the driveway and turn off the car. My sister let go of my cock and said "Out." I got out of the car, my rock hard cock sticking out of my slutty dress. I wondered if any of the neighbors were watching. I had always liked the idea of exhibition but had never done more than driving without pants on hoping that people with tall cars would see. I opened the door for my sister and she got out, heading stright for the door without even looking at me. I wondered if she had something planned or if she was just going to send me to bed like this.
 
"Stay there and finish yourself off boi." I say to him as I go in the house and lock the door. "You might wat to hurry up, I'm turining on the flood lights in 7 minutes." I say as I close and lock the door, including the security latch, so no one can come in unless I open teh door for them.
 
I lit up as soon as my sister gave me permission to cum. The lock had hardly latched before I had my cock out and was stroking it furiously at the thought of everything that had happened today. I began massaging my balls and closed my eyes, I could already tell this was going to be the best orgasm I had ever had. As I pictured my sister in her Dominatrix outfit in my mind, I let out a loud moan as I cummed all over the porch. I continued to stroke my cock, milking all the cum out of it.
 
Watching him from a window, she was surprised to see that he cummed on the porch so fast. Opening the window she yells out "Clean that mess up boi, make sure you lick it all up."
 
I ducked my head a little, afraid that all her yelling would draw attention. I slowly got on my hands and knees and began licking up the cum I had spilled everywhere. The cum itself wasn't the worst part, the dirt on the porch was the worst part. Every lick I picked up a little dirt or some tiny rocks from the porch. It was terrible, but I cleaned up every inch just as I was told.
 
She could tell he was almost done, and it wasn;t quite at the 7 minute mark, but she turned on the lights anyway just as he stood up. Shje went to the door and unlocked it.
 
Back
Top