**lovecraft68 loses bet - won't be posting at Literotica for a full year (2019)**

Um... can you at least wait until the results come in? Just... ya now, cuz.

Rory, bro, you're cumming too soon. Dial it back for a little bit. Get a cock-cage or ring or SOMETHING.

It feels WAY too soon for the moneyshot.

I guess Lovecraft68's "out" wasn't noticed. Control of what wasn't specified. He'll just say control of the Senate has remained with the Republicans, so Democrats haven't gained the control he specified. I have the champagne ready, but I don't see him saying he lost the bet.

I guess Lovecraft68's "out" wasn't noticed. Control of what wasn't specified. He'll just say control of the Senate has remained with the Republicans, so Democrats haven't gained the control he specified. I have the champagne ready, but I don't see him saying he lost the bet.

51... well, I guess Cs get degrees.

Congratulations on the win, Rory. Personally I was hoping to wake up to the majority being taken in the senate. The house is a consolation prize, senate has far more power.

Impeachment can start in the house, but Senate has final say. Trump is going to remain president until 2020 and maybe beyond if the dems don't find a solid candidate(Rourke?)

America still lost last night and many dem wins and repub wins were tightly contested. The country is almost 100% divided down the middle. Nothing is going to get any better for either side.

Enjoy your victory, I-and everyone else here knows-you don't get them in real life.

For me? Jeez what am I going to do with myself? This is my first post in a week. :rolleyes:

Maybe I'll see you in 2020 for a tie breaker.

Last edited:
Much as i don't agree with Lovecraft68 on much of anything, he's twice as smart and productive as the drab and boring Rory.

For me? Jeez what am I going to do with myself? This is my first post in a week. :rolleyes:

You had over 200 posts last month alone.

You didn't post last week because you knew you were going to lose.

Facts can be painful. :cool: :rose:

Congratulations on the win, Rory. Personally I was hoping to wake up to the majority being taken in the senate. The house is a consolation prize, senate has far more power.

Impeachment can start in the house, but Senate has final say. Trump is going to remain president until 2020 and maybe beyond if the dems don't find a solid candidate(Rourke?)

America still lost last night and many dem wins and repub wins were tightly contested. The country is almost 100% divided down the middle. Nothing is going to get any better for either side.

Enjoy your victory, I-and everyone else here knows-you don't get them in real life.

Maybe I'll see you in 2020 for a tie breaker.

tumblr_inline_musgy6Gu2W1r47dxu.gif

gabba gabba gabba.

You lost the bet. Have all the seats, motherfucker. :D

Much as i don't agree with Lovecraft68 on much of anything, he's twice as smart and productive as the drab and boring Rory.

Ditto.
I was quite annoyed when I read this shitty thread.
Whether they disagreed/ or not with his views, one would always extract some meaningful ideas from L's posts.

Lovecraft, could you please switch places with Rory? His posts are getting dumber and more full of vitriol by the day.

With over 200 shitposts this past month alone, the racist, sexist deplorables of this forum will be losing a major cheerleader and ally in 2019!

Original wager here: http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1488159

Pop the champagne. :cool:
You know, of course, that he used to be a hard core male feminist champion, right?

That's what eventually happens to all white knights...

Ditto.
I was quite annoyed when I read this shitty thread.
Whether they disagreed/ or not with his views, one would always extract some meaningful ideas from L's posts.

Lovecraft, could you please switch places with Rory? His posts are getting dumber and more full of vitriol by the day.

Shaddup, goat fucker.

Shaddup, goat fucker.

I would actually be annoyed if You left too, Rob.
Yes, your trolling and racist attacks are unsavoury, but aside from those you Do write intelligent and meaningful stuff.

Whereas Rory? All he does is repeat the same infantile, meaningless threads about how awesome he is when baiting "teh racists."
Look who's gloating over good posters leaving the board.

The GB is going downhill.

I WAS hoping we'd have a bigger turnout. I don't even know lovecraft68.

I WAS hoping we'd have a bigger turnout. I don't even know lovecraft68.

Nah. The homestay yappers and squawkers need the social function of this joint way too much to put their actual ass on the line.

They stayed mum because they smelled the coffee. Cheerleading Cheeto and Co. from the sidelines is all they got in life.

Back