Stacy's Beach House

*nodding* I did. Classes, meetings, etc. etc. Barely enough time to think. And it's so late, I might have to head to bed without some relief.

b32.gif


Not in my beach house, sexy...
 
You have a gift, Stacy, I'm as hard as a rock now...

That''s good, because I'm on the couch, lying on my back, waiting for you to take your stress out on me...release your frustration....your passion....

kalyn_cheerleade_o9kyv0km.gif
 
That''s good, because I'm on the couch, lying on my back, waiting for you to take your stress out on me...release your frustration....your passion....

kalyn_cheerleade_o9kyv0km.gif

*walking over, hard cock in my hand, rubbing it against your beautiful lips, ready to feed you*
 
That's the idea!

What a crappy day! I need a new exhaust for my car! It's really loud and embarrassing to drive now! Oh well, maybe I need to start taking the bus!

Hope everyone is having a bit better day than I am!
 
tumblr_lkdcapCOEV1qh262so1_500.jpg


My god, I wish I was her! To have a man I love, patiently waiting for him to come home after a hard day from work and then pouncing on him! Worshipping his cock like he deserves, deriving so much pleasure from making his dick happy. The complete submission of my heart and my soul, completely devoted to making him happy.

*sigh*

And I LOVE those shoes!

;)
 
Morning, Stacy! :rose: I was going to say hello late last night, but you were "busy" and I didn't want to interrupt. I was enjoying watching, anyway.;)
 
I wish you would have stopped by, Ella, but I'm glad you enjoyed the show!
 
Hi Stacey! Guess what?! It's fucking raining here again!! Yay!! :mad:

I sooooo need something to get my mind off this weather!
 
Hi everyone!

It's cold and rainy and nasty here! Wish I had somebody to cuddle up with!

:(

Hope everyone is having a nice weekend!
 
Back
Top