Open minded woman to play as my slim, busty, bimbo sister

I take a hand away from one of your tits and I turn your head so it faces mine. Without a word I lean in and gently kiss you on the lips. It's a long, gentle but still firm kiss. You feel the passion I have. I return my hand back to gently squeezing your tits.

After a long moment I break the kiss but not for long and this time as I move back in for another kiss you instinctivly open your mouth slightly. As our lips touch again my tounge gently opens your mouth wider and you feel it enter your mouth, teasing your tounge. I feel your body relax and one of your hands reaching up to the back of my head.

I can't believe how far I'm getting I think to myself. I'm holding and squeezing your tits and I've kissed you twice now and you've not tried to resist or get away. I know I can be bolder now and start to take control.
 
I shivered, nervous. What would my brother do next? I was ready to run when he started squeezing my tits again.
 
I feel you shiver but you haven't gone tense. I break off the kiss sensing a slight panic in you. I look into your confused and shocked face. Your breathing hard and shallow and your face looks flushed. I keep my hands on your tits, gently massaging them and rubbing your stiff nipples with my thumbs. I need to calm you down and reassure you everything will be alright I think to myself. I can't blow this chance with you, not now.

"Are you ok sis? I'm not squeezing too hard am I? Did you enjoy the kiss? I'm sorry it was so sudden but, well, you have this effect on me and I just couldn't help myself. I've wanted this for so long. I hope you don't mind?" I say in a calm, reassuring voice.
 
"I-It's great but... I've never done this before and... Well, to do it with my brother...." I murmured, feeling so good as he rubbed my nipples.
I've never done this before, but it felt great.
 
"That's good, I'm glad your enjoying it. I don't want you to feel uncomfortable or anything."
I lean forward and give you an affectionate, brotherly kiss on your forehead but my hands never leave your big tits.
"I know it must be a shock that it's me doing these things to you but your just so beautiful and sexy.....I've wanted to do this for so long. Do you want me to keep going? Quill? You've not noticed something hard pressed against your back have you? Have you not wondered what it is?"
 
"Sorry. I didnt realise that it was pressing that hard into your back. You really don't know what it is? I'll show you and then I'm sure you'll know what's been pressed against you. Stand up."

I let my hands slide from your tits as you slide off the bed. I keep my legs open wide. I slowly lossen the towel and let it fall open to my sides. My big, hard cock springs free in front of me, pointing straight at you. I watch as you look at my cock, your eyes wide and your mouth open in shock.
 
I look at you amazed. "Yeah, its a penis or I should say, an erect penis. Have'nt you seen one before? Surley you must know what to do with it? Didnt you do Sex Education at school?"
 
"That's next month." I reminded him. "So, what do I have to do with it? Or do I just watch it?"
 
"Oh right, I thought you'd already done sex education. Well, I could give you a head start over the rest of your class. You know, teach you something's if you wanted? Tell you what, let's start with something simple. Lay on the bed on your back with you legs closed."

I smile and can't believe my luck, I never thought I'd ever get this far with you.
 
"You're seriously gonna teach me early!?" I broke into a grin. "You're the best!"
I laid myself on the bed, moving my tits a bit and then crossing my legs like some women do when sitting down.

"So what are you going to do? And you still haven't told me what to do with the penis. Or is there another name for it?"
 
I get on top of you so legs are either side of you. I'm pinning you gently to the bed so you can't move or get up. My cock stands erect over you.

"Well the correct name is penis but the other common name is to call it a cock. Haven't you and your girlfriends talked about boys and sex stuff. Haven't they called parts of the body different things?" I ask. I can't believe my luck that you are so clueless about sex.

I lower my cock so it rests against your chest between your big tits. You lift your head to look at it and as you do so the head of my cock points straight at your face.

What I'm going to teach you first is called a tit wank. You don't have to do much, just push your tits together around the shaft of my cock. This something a lot of guys love to do with girls that have huge tits like yours but means you'll get very messy. Do you know what I mean by messy? Do you know what will come out of my cock when I climax?" I imagine your face and tits covered in my cum and my cock twitches and aches at the thought.
 
Last edited:
"My friends aren't ready for sex." I reply. "They're trying to be good in their studies, and are helping me in logic."

I look at the cock between my tits.

"What are tits? WHat do you mean?" I start rubbing his cock with my tits, sighing a bit at the pleasure I was feeling.
 
"You can still have sex and be good at your studies. I don't think your friends are doing very good teaching you logic if you don't know what tits are when you've already pushed them together. Tits are your breasts." I moan as you start to rub your tits along the shaft of my cock, they are so soft and gentle. Your tits are so big my shaft has disappeared between them.

I start to thrust my hips and my cock starts to slide between your tits, the head of my cock disappears between them but then slides back out towards your face. I moan and sigh at the feeling, my hands braced either side of you, my face looking down at yours. I see you staring at my thrusting cock but I can hear you moaning and sighing as you enjoy your first sexual experience.
 
"I heard sex hurts. Is that true?" I asked, moaning slightly in pleasure as the cock slides through my soft breasts.
 
"The first time you have a cock in your pussy it will hurt but it'll only be briefly and soon you be fine and you'll enjoy it. Do you want me to show you what it's like to have a cock inside you?"

I start to thrust faster and harder, my cock sliding between your tits. You can't take your eyes off my thrusting cock. I'm moaning as I feel the soft skin of your tits squashed around my shaft.

"You can open your mouth and lick my cock as it slides out and comes close to your face. If you want you can open your mouth wide and I can slide it into your mouth and you can suck it. Guys love that to."
 
"Well, why don't you slide it in... just don't choke me." I replied, secretly hoping you could lick my nipples, because they were getting unusaully hard.
 
"Don't worry, if I slide it in too far I'll hear you gag. Once it's in your mouth you close your mouth and you suck it and move your tounge around it. Like sucking an a lolly." I watch as you open your mouth wide and I thrust my cock into your mouth. I slide it in deep but not enough to make you gag. I feel your mouth close and your soft lips close around my shaft. Your tounge begins to explore around my cock and your head starts to move. I moan as your head slides up and down my cock.

I look down and see your nipples are stiff and hard and I can tell your enjoying this. I'm going to have to lick your nipples soon I think to myself. That should get you wet and horny and have you begging me for more.
 
I loved the taste. I never knew I would. But i loved it. i rubbed my nipples, for they were hard.
 
I let out a long sigh as you start to move your head faster along my cock. I can hear your muffled moans from around my cock and I notice your fingers rubbing your hard nipples. I push my cock into your mouth a little deeper and you take the extra length easily. I think about whether I should let you keep sucking me off till I cum in your mouth, pull out and cover your face and tits or if I should take your pussy and fill you with cum. I want all three but which one should I do first?
 
I moaned a bit and helped by pushing my head in further. I started stroking the cock when I wasn't sucking it.
 
I can't hold on for much longer, your already so good at giving a blowjob and its your first time. Stroking my cock and sucking it at the same time is driving me over the edge.

"I'm......I'm getting ready to cum. Where....where do you want me to cum?" I gasp. "I can.....cum on your face or your tits or maybe.....maybe in your pussy?"
 
"I don't know what you're talking about. Just do it!" I said quickly before continuing to pleasure you. I wanted to also feel good, but I guessed this was what I was supposed to do...
 
I pull my cock quickly out of your mouth and from between your tits. As I do my cock leaks some pre cum and it smears around your mouth, over your chin and between your tits. I pull your legs wide apart and slide down your body till my cock is pressed lightly against your pussy.

"I'm going to have to do this quickly because I'm going to cum very soon. It'll hurt for a bit but don't worry the pain will soon stop. Don't worry about understanding about cum, you'll find out soon enough."

Then I thrust my cock hard and deep into your tight, virgin pussy. I begin to thrust my cock quickly and firmly inside you. I gasp at the tightness of your pussy.
 
Back
Top