"Busted" Flat In Baton Rouge...

Lock the son of a bitch up with the meanest, baddest convicts in LA, especially those who are doing Life without Parole. Maybe he'll get an idea of how his daughter felt. :mad:

ETA: That's assuming the evidence proves his guilt, of course.
 
2I1C8ih.jpg


SONS OF GUNS' STAR WILLIAM HAYDEN RAPED IN PRISION
 
Wow thats big news. I watched that show all the time. I wonder what his hot older daughter Stephanie thinks or if she went through the same thing. The one who worked at red jacket and married that dude that always looks stoned.

Or what that other cool dude thinks that left RJ to open his wn deal.

Oh man.....what a dick.
 
Last edited:
Just like this guy.
NHI6EEN.jpg

This guy raped a baby. Got raped by 20 prisioners. Stitched up. Raped again.


What he did was sick, but I don't wish that on anyone. That pic was pretty gruesome. Usually prisons separate the sex offenders, gays, and such at risk populations from the general population to prevent this type of attack.
 
Last edited:
...waitin' for a train
feelin' near as faded as my jeans

Great song, vette. Horrible story, but thanks for sharing it. Sometimes it's good to look evil in the face.
 
I've been reading the facebook pages of these people and on Wills page this is a post from Vince, the guy who left RJF to start his own shop. Posted 2 hours ago.

Vince Knuckles I knew it was only a matter of time before some brainwashed idiot who watched too much TV and believes it all accused me of master minding this nefarious plot to ruin Will's character. First off this isn't TV. This is real life. I have a wife and four kids of my own to worry about. I've made more money since I left Red Jacket than I ever did before in my life. I was a happy camper and actually mending my relationship with Will when this happened. This isn't a joke. I've been in close contact with all the other cast members about this since it went down. Everyone knows the dude is guilty and they all know the only person responsible is the man in the mugshot. Keep believing it's a false allegation if you want but don't make false allegations against me. Get a life.
 
and then this....


Vince Knuckles I hate to get involved in this back and form shit talk circus of those who only know the media story but I was told my name was on here. Here is the God's honest truth right here: there's so much solid evidence that i don't need 12 people to convince me he's guilty. Testimony from 2 victims and one unrelated and unbiased witness who has passed 2 polygraphs is more than enough. You guys will never see a trial. This carries a death sentence in Louisiana and he's gonna have to plead. If it goes to trial it will not be a grand affair. It will be two weeks of solid evidence followed by not a single defense witness unless he takes the stand and believe me.... The man can't give a solid TV one liner without 5 takes. I wanted so bad for the initial arrest to be bullshit. I knew it would ruin so much if it was true. But I won't defend a guilty man just because I wish it wasn't true.
 
His last post...

Vince Knuckles I just have one more thing to add. To all the people asking Will questions on here and wanting to get a response..... I will say this the nicest way possible. They don't have Facebook in Louisiana jails and the fact that you expect a response frightens me that you may also vote. This is not a TV episode , it's real life, and Will won't be taking questions from fans anymore.
 
Back
Top