Mutual knicker sniffing

W

Willy_Wanker

Anyone interested in a tale of two blokes enjoying discarded undies together?

Both sceanarios sound good!
Uneasy forced roommates -- the college makes them room together. One guy gay, one straight, both panty-sniffers. One collects from gals, the other from guys. Each tacks their trophies to their dorm closet doors. Each surreptitiously sniffs the others' collection... and switches orientation. Hilarity ensues.

I had a friend a few years back, and had so many fantasies of him fucking my wife. But he had a big drinking problem, and my wife didn't like this friend. She use to call him "my drunken loser friend." So of cause that added to my fantasy about him forcing himself on my wife. Not like rape shit, but her giving in and ending up liking his big cock. I've seen his cock peeking at it pissing in the men's room.

Anyway, because I know he would have loved fucking my wife, and my wife not liking him. I've had thoughts of giving him my wife's dirty soiled panties to sniff, I'd even blow him as he sniffs my wife's pussy and butthole in those soiled panties. I would share my wife's smelly panties, for his dirty pissy underwear. MMMMMMMMMM, I'd be home sniffing my friends musty stale pissy underwear thinking of sucking his cock.

Back