Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
:rose::kiss: SJ

*wave*

another very full day ahead of us here in Pittsburgh... sold a few books last night, then danced and danced and drank and danced some more...

Thanks J, Caro and Feee, but I didn't mean for that to sound as melodramatic as it might have come across. :eek::rose:

Today is my day for walking into people. You know . . . when you see someone a few metres away, and you already know you will be physically bumping into them? And you try and avoid it by logically estimating how far you need to move and in which direction, but fate has already decided it is going to happen, regardless of how far you move away. Except if you cross the street at that precise moment, of course. And then you're looking at them as they approach, and your eyes meet, and you see in their expression a mirror of your own, and it's a combination of "deer in the headlights" and amusement. And then it happens . . .*crash*

Reminds me of the movie.

It's the sense of touch. In any real city, you walk, you know? You brush past people, people bump into you. In L.A., nobody touches you. We're always behind this metal and glass. I think we miss that touch so much, that we crash into each other, just so we can feel something.

Thanks J, Caro and Feee, but I didn't mean for that to sound as melodramatic as it might have come across. :eek::rose:

Today is my day for walking into people. You know . . . when you see someone a few metres away, and you already know you will be physically bumping into them? And you try and avoid it by logically estimating how far you need to move and in which direction, but fate has already decided it is going to happen, regardless of how far you move away. Except if you cross the street at that precise moment, of course. And then you're looking at them as they approach, and your eyes meet, and you see in their expression a mirror of your own, and it's a combination of "deer in the headlights" and amusement. And then it happens . . .*crash*

Reminds me of the movie.

It's the sense of touch. In any real city, you walk, you know? You brush past people, people bump into you. In L.A., nobody touches you. We're always behind this metal and glass. I think we miss that touch so much, that we crash into each other, just so we can feel something.

Bump into me.:kiss:

lol! he's gonna get high on your hair.

I sent you a small sample of Honey i washed the kids soap right? i can't remember what samples i picked. If i did, use that on him, he'll like it :)

no, didn't get that.

Got some Joy of Jelly and I Should Coco samples, but that's it, I think.

My hair is notoriously difficult, and this stuff works. :)

:D :D :D yay :D

ooooh, P sent me some ummmm Humextruss *goes to get bottle* *ahem Humectress- it's very cool conditioner stuff, you should try it :) she said if i use a pea sized amount and rub it between my palms and run it through my DRY hair, then brush it through, my hair would be lovely and silky...and it is!

It might work for you :) as a top up.

just phoned lush, they said that the two i wanted to send were out of stock so they just put anything else in. :( shame as i wanted you to try 'Honey i washed the kids' (Honey scented soap) and 'Bohemian' - lemon scented.

I am a total lush junkie, from the day after xmas Lush has a promo on, if you spend over £15, you can get ANYTHING that expires in 6 months in the store free...even if its worth more than that. when i went this xmas just gone, i spent £30 and got £90 worth of stuff :D you can even just spend £15 and get their biggest gift box (£100) free if they have it! (so for xmas 2007, if it says it's expiring before june, you get it free :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back