Pounded or gentle and slow?

hard or gentle?

  • Female: I like to get drilled hard and aggressive

    Votes: 39 21.0%
  • Female: I like to feel him sliding in and out gently

    Votes: 10 5.4%
  • Male: I like pounding her add hats as I can

    Votes: 9 4.8%
  • Male: I like treating her soft and sensually

    Votes: 17 9.1%
  • A lot of both!

    Votes: 111 59.7%

  • Total voters
    186
I like some of both. There's those times when I'm wanting to be fucked slowly, sensually, and really deep. Other times I'm ready for a good pounding.

Um, is this a trick question??? Answer is
obviously BOTH!
 
Both

I love giving a woman the time of her life, but other times I love being sensual and passionate.
 
Well both depending on what my mood is but I mostly like to be fucked very hard and aggressively

~ Ashley
 
I like variety in every session. Rough and pounding really builds intensity, but a dick moving firmly but smoothly in and out of me can really draw out my passion.
 
depends

On my mood, but generally there's the hot rushed hard pounding I crave and then the soft sensual smooth to bring on the sweet purr
 
Love starting off slow...maybe even a little tease of just the head...feel him sliding in and out of you...and then progressively get faster and faster :cattail:
 
I would imagine most people like it both ways at least I do depending on the mood.

Exactly - like it really depends on what you are feeling then like at times you just want your clothes ripped off you, picked up, thrown on the bed and ravaged and other times like soft sensual seductive and intense and at times a lil bit of both
 
Start me out slow and sensual and build to a hell of a pounding. Get me from mewing to screaming.
 
Definitely both, although probably tending towards more of the slow & sensual ... unless I'm in the mood for hard and rough.
 
I like both, whether it's some guy, a girlfriend and her monster strapon or otherwise. Time and a place for everything. But I truly get off on a good plowing.
 
It really depends on my mood. I definitely enjoy a great pounding, but I also love to go slow and really enjoy and feel everything. I like me some romance.
 
I like to start slow and easy. Not really into being pounded but I do like some enthusiasm when the orgasm hits. And I do not mind accommodating a guys desires to some extent.
 
how I like it all depends on my mood, some days I like it hard and rough and other times I like it soft and gentle......
 
Girls and guys:
Do you prefer it hard and rough or soft and gentle?

Definitely a bit of both. I enjoy to be taken rough and hard but also enjoy feeling him penetrate me slowly and gently... the warmth of his breath on my wet nipples as he alternates sucking on them. It intensifies every touch and prolongs the release of all that bottled-up tension.

tumblr_obpfkehqf11vatrpyo1_400.gif
 
I like making love to my wife, gentle and slow. Somehow it's always a pleasant surprise when I cum or she cums because I'm taking it slow.
 
Back
Top