nude beaches/resorts?

Ooh ooh!!!....I wanna go to a nude resort!!

....this rooftop resort sounds like a fun place to check out. No shoes, no shirt, no pants, no problem...:)

Let me know when you plan to go... Maybe i will convienently be there at the same time 😉

Roof Top

We were there three years ago and the theme rooms were ok but others were not too nice at all. They may have had them remodeled though. Jim

once again, thanks for all of the feedback. really hope i can find time to go this summer, now i just need to find someone to go with me lol

SMI in Desert Hot Springs (Palm Springs area) is a great place. Nude, PDA are acceptable, you will see it all. They also have location in Vegas. Been to both.
Just looked at their website. It said that only single women or couples allowed. So not for the single man apparently.

Topless

Young girls in Croatia of the coast of Dalmatia

Its been a while, but taking my wife on a nude beach in Europe and watching all the guys eye her was turn on. Knowing what they wanted to do made me proud

Ive always wanted to go to a nudist resort, but what i really would like is to go to naked city for a month and take a girl i know who might be up for it and just be there. And just experience what its like to live around naked and with others and not feel ashamed and feel like its something wrong being naked outside. But just being around thousands of other naked people and feel like naked is the new norm.

SMI in Desert Hot Springs (Palm Springs area) is a great place. Nude, PDA are acceptable, you will see it all. They also have location in Vegas. Been to both.

Any tips for first timers? Anyone else been to the one in Vegas before?

Just spent 7 days on Playalinda beach in Florida. Highly recommend it, very low key. No gawkers or creepers. Just lots of people of all shapes and sizes and sexual orientation enjoying one of the most pristine beaches you will find anywhere.

We have three nudest resorts near us (within 50 miles) plus we have visited others in NC, SC, and FL. Most are family friendly, as well as open to all ages sizes, and sexual orientations so no sex in public. But, what goes on back in the cabins or RV's with folks you meet while out for a naked stroll is your business, and believe me, a lot happens.

I have been to several nude or clothing optional beaches and love then each time. Black's Beach in California, one in the south of France that I can't remember the name at the moment, and Hedo in Jamaica. The only times I know I was photographed was by friends or my past husband. I can imagine I might have been in the background of other peoples pictures of their family or friends, but I doubt I would be recognizable. Personally I wouldn't care if I was as I was photographed nude thousands of time working as a model.
I do remember a guy asking to take my picture when at Hedo once and I was pleased to let him take a few shots one with him and me together. That pic was taken by a friend I was there with. I have no idea what he did with the pics, but I feel he just kept them for himself as a fun memory of being there.

French beaches

You might try Cap D' Adge in France, lots of folks doing lewd things while getting an all-over tan.

I didn’t know there was a nude beach in Vegas.

The previous post talked about Sea Mountain Inn.... there’s a nude, swingers resort a few minutes from the strip. Only couples and females allowed. Hoping to go with hubby in the near future

I've been to Lighthouse Beach at Fire Island a couple of times. The state of NY cracked down on it (it's in a state park and should never have been nudist). But when I went it was nude. First time I was by myself. Second time I was with a girl. She was enjoying applying sunblock to my cock, and we noticed a guy was watching us and stroking about 20-30 yards away. It was all adults nearby and no cops.

Now I'm in Europe and most women tan, swim, and walk around topless. But I still plan on going to a fully nude beach soon.

Now I can answer my own question ☺️

Spent the last two days at One Love Temple in Vegas. It was so much fun! https://www.nuderesortvegas.com/
Highly recommend it! All nude, couples and women only, multiple pools, lots of nice shady areas, playing encouraged (outdoors or in one of the two playrooms).
We met some lovely people and had an amazing time. Can’t remember the last time I saw my hubby so relaxed...

Greece has some stunning nude beaches, not all sexual, most are just people enjoying being nude. That doesn’t mean there’s no sex on the beaches, there are certain places you can go for sex that are more secluded, certain times you can get away with having sex on the beach. I have to admit Cabanas are great for sex

I would agree.

Greece has some stunning nude beaches, not all sexual, most are just people enjoying being nude. That doesn’t mean there’s no sex on the beaches, there are certain places you can go for sex that are more secluded, certain times you can get away with having sex on the beach. I have to admit Cabanas are great for sex

Greece, Croatia and parts of France have lots of naturist beaches. It’s all very relaxed and frequented by very liberal and open minded people. There are often quiet spots in the evening to enjoy discreet outdoors sex.
Quite a lot of naturists are swingers.
I’ve often got chatting to a nice couple on the beach and gone back to their flat if mobile home for sex. I’ve met some lovely people over the years.

Greece, Croatia and parts of France have lots of naturist beaches. It’s all very relaxed and frequented by very liberal and open minded people. There are often quiet spots in the evening to enjoy discreet outdoors sex.
Quite a lot of naturists are swingers.
I’ve often got chatting to a nice couple on the beach and gone back to their flat if mobile home for sex. I’ve met some lovely people over the years.

Wr were recommended Croatia by a lovely German couple we met. We fell in love with Greece and had such a getaway time we have booked to go back again. I’ll look into Croatia for next year though

Both are lovely JJ

Wr were recommended Croatia by a lovely German couple we met. We fell in love with Greece and had such a getaway time we have booked to go back again. I’ll look into Croatia for next year though

Both are lovely. Many of the best nude beaches are located on the many small island off the coast. Some are for swingers like yourselves. You should be able to find the best ones online.

Spent the last two days at One Love Temple in Vegas. It was so much fun! https://www.nuderesortvegas.com/
Highly recommend it! All nude, couples and women only, multiple pools, lots of nice shady areas, playing encouraged (outdoors or in one of the two playrooms).
We met some lovely people and had an amazing time. Can’t remember the last time I saw my hubby so relaxed...

Thanks for reporting back, always good to hear a first hand experience.

Back