Lesbian BDSM

I love this thread, I’m submissive but yesterday I was hurt by a Dom I was committed to and was learning with , she was not patient, not feeling worth anything I went out and did the most slutty thing I can think of, I hope your happy Nadia,
 
I love this thread, I’m submissive but yesterday I was hurt by a Dom I was committed to and was learning with , she was not patient, not feeling worth anything I went out and did the most slutty thing I can think of, I hope your happy Nadia,

are you still with Nadia?
 
https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph57113fd95097c - (Lesbian yoga instructor punishes a beautiful student - runs 9:44)

This above video-clip was kind of HOT! This lesbian yoga instructor notices one of her pretty students (named Jasmine) using her cell-phone non-stop during her class, and asks the girl to remain after it's over. Then she proceeds to spank the girl sharply on her tight little butt (2:15), before then stripping the girl completely nude (5:00), and finally doing her doggy-style with her strap-on (5:36) which was AWESOME!

https://xhamster.com/videos/school-girl-likes-it-rough-7474781?pb= - (Lezzie domme with a beautiful blonde schoolgirl slave - runs 24:32)

This second video-clip doesn't have much of a plot, but the casting is OUTSTANDING! Basically, we see this beautiful young blonde in a schoolgirl skirt in the possession of a dark-haired lesbian dominatrix! What I LOVE about this one is that the lesbian domme doesn't yell at the pretty girl like we see in so many other clips, and instead appears to be highly attracted to the pretty young girl's luscious body! She strips the submissive blonde completely nude at about four-minutes in, and eventually (at the 11:15 mark) gets around to taking the beautiful younger woman doggy-style with her strap-on! I LOVE THAT!

I will never been the same in yoga again
 
I've always been quite intimidated by dominant women (to the point it didn't turn me on), but he'll, this thread has some gems! Gotta keep an eye on it...
 
I love the first video ... the videography is great .. panning back and forth to the mirror.. I love what they both are wearing... if I was her I would love to have higher stilettos, though ... (the sexy sub that is)
 
I've always been quite intimidated by dominant women (to the point it didn't turn me on), but he'll, this thread has some gems! Gotta keep an eye on it...

Sounds like you hadn't found the right type of dominant woman to play with. ;)
 
Love the spanking videos D! Especially the vintage movie, was actually very sexy! Made my cheeks tingle with need!
 
https://xhamster.com/videos/cherry-red-ass-1-296787#mlrelated - (Lesbian woman spanks a pretty girl with a gorgeous butt! - runs 12:43)

This above video-clip has no real storyline, but it's pretty HOT nonetheless! Basically, this lesbian woman is shown sitting at a mirror, when she suddenly summons her beautiful younger girlfriend (named Monica), who is wearing a sexy little outfit showing off her hot little body! At about the 3:06 mark the woman plants a kiss on the girl's sexy little butt before then spanking it some! I loved the way the pretty girl completely surrenders herself to the other woman's loving ministrations.

https://xhamster.com/videos/naughty-maidens-902023#mlrelated - ("Naughty Maidens" short lesbian-spanking film - runs 55:52)

This second clip runs nearly an hour - it's a film about a dominant lesbian queen (Kelly Nichols) who starts things off by sensually spanking her beautiful, young, & submissive lady-in-waiting (Ashley Renee) on the girl's hot little butt! At the 15:00 mark, the queen summons three of her pretty young maids and punishes them for running wild & flirting with men. First, she spanks red-haired Christina West's gorgeous ass (17:00). Next, it's beautiful blonde China Tymicks feeling the queen's wrath (at 22:00), with Ashley Renee simultaneously disciplining pretty dark-haired Gina Rome (at around 25:40)! Later, we watch as the queen dreams of engaging in lez-sex with submissive femme Ashley (34:00), giving considerable attention to the girl's delicious derriere! Soon after, the queen catches her girls once again flirting with men outside her castle, and so once again subjects them to discipline that involves her stripping all three completely nude (42:20) before then sensually spanking their beautiful butts! Overall, an enjoyable little film!

what an amazing ass in that first one . . . the spanking almost made me cum
 
Back
Top