Girl from the wife's harem

LupusDei

curious alien
Joined
Jul 3, 2017
Posts
4,109
Ambitious, rich and rather dominant woman who used to have especially high sex drive becomes frigid and infertile due to some illness or accident. She lost any sexual interest in men, but gradually develop attraction to other women (could actually be hormonal thing?). She still dearly loves her successful and extremely busy husband though.

So she overcompensate for her self-perceived disability by selecting young girls, enslaving them to her and bringing them for her husband to fuck and breed. She organise it so that husband never see those girls as anything more than practically anonymous fucktoys and girls also don't really know who the man is, although nobody wear masks or anything. And even if they do learn or guess, they're told to never try to approach him on their own.

It goes on for a while, and everyone's happy... kinda. Hubby always have fresh meat to plow, wife have her silly fun and games, and even discarded single moms have no much reason to rant, they're indoctrinated that they wanted exactly that and are never completely abandoned by their powerful female mentor and lover who also provide whatever support they would need, including financial, within reason, but also allows them to (re-)build their own lives.

Then, the eventually inevitable oversight happens, husband meets one of the current girls in another context, as a person. The attraction is instant and mutual, and they already have had sex...

But boy, isn't that kind of complicated.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top