Bonds of Paper (closed for Mayu)

Jared was glad to be home, but in a way he felt like the little game would have to come to an end for a little while. It was kind of fun making people think they weren't related, but now it was time to get back to reality.

He looked at the CD then Bella and smiled, "I'm ready. Though I'm not sure what I'm ready for, but I'm sure I'm ready."

She smiled and pushed play, and stood up. Music played and then she began to sing the song she wrote for him a year ago, she was very happy to have him in her life and this would show just how much she really cared for him

Katy Perry "Firework"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vlLgvQErn6o

Jared watched Bella, a smile locked across his face, and applaud her when she was done. He couldn't help but be impressed with her talent and beauty combined. One was more than enough in this world, but together they made her truly amazing. No, more than ever, he realized he'd never find a woman as amazing in his life.

"That's awesome Bella!" he got up and crossed over to give her a big hug just as the door knocked loudly. A sigh and he glanced to it then back to Bella, "I guess you're date's here. Do you want me to get it?"

She held him and kissed his cheek, she heard the door and knew.

"Sure, thanks" Bella didn't want to go out tonight, but promised she would and she always kept promises. She grabbed her wallet, getting ready to go out for drinks.

Jared paused for a moment, watching Bella and smiling. Finally he nodded, and slipped away to go get the door. Shane was already there with his smug grin and a collection of flowers. "Jared." he held out the flowers, "For you."

Jared, going along with the joke, took the flowers and awkwardly thanked Bella's date, "Gee, Shane... You shouldn't have. How did you know that carnations were my favorite?" He moved to leave the door open, "Do you want to come in, Bella's almost ready." he went to kitchen to find a vase.

She came out in a simple black dress, she smiled at Shane and hugged him. Looking at Jared she noticed the flowers. Bella didn't know what to think about it, she silently sighed. "Shane be easy on my brother please, he doesn't have your same sense of humor. Now come on you owe me a drink" She walked over kissing Jared's cheek.

Jared, actually jumping to Shane's defense, laughed a bit, "Don't worry, Bella. I'm sure they are for you."

Shane, finally getting to see Bella with new hair and dress, lost all sense of playfulness, "Wow! You look HOT!" He quickly corrected himself, "I mean, you usually look hot, but this is... Smoking Hot to Make an Lasting Impression Hot!" He let her say goodbye to Jared and waited by the door.

Jared smiled in response to Bella's kiss and nodded, "Be careful, okay?" as an afterthought he added, "And make sure you have your key. I might be out." In Jared's mind he knew that was a lie, but he didn't want to admit he was going to stay in and do some work or read a new book.

Shane gave Jared a final wave and agreed, "I do owe you a drink, don't I..."

And they were gone.

It was well after midnight when Shane rolled out of the cab laughing. The party had been fun, the drinks had been plentiful and everyone was so impressed with Bella they agreed to help her out in the ER if she had a major emergency they couldn't handle. "WoW!" Shane cheer, rocking a bit and then grabbing the cab door for balance. Offering a hand to Bella he smiled at her, "You... Were... Awesome!"

She nodded at Jared and by the time she got home she was drunk, but knew what she was doing. For the most part any way. She was happy to have made some friends, to relax and spend time with Shane. But she put her finger over his lips to hush him.

"Shh Shane your going to wake everyone up" She laughed and kissed him

Shane nodded that he understood Bella's desire to stay quite and kissing him was certainly one way of doing that. Shane's lips pressed hard and parted quickly, as he turned on the heat. Pressing her against the wall, just next to the door of the apartment, Shane continued kissing as his body burned with lust.

"God, you so hot, Babe!" Shane voice was now just above a whisper and instantly he went for her neck. A hot kiss was matched with the weight of his body pressing her to wall. No doubt he would have tried to take her here in the hallway if there weren't so many clothes between them.

She was taken back by how aggressive he was and realized just how drunk he was. But she didn't want to push him away. Holding him close, she moaned his name as he touched her and kissed her neck. He always knew how to get her going, a big smile on her face she couldn't help but want exactly what he wanted.

Shane pulled away and turned Bella to face the door whispering, "You have 3 seconds to get that door open." He pulled off his tie and then grabbed a hand full of her new dress as if he was about yank the dress up her now. He bit her shoulder gently and wrapped his arm around her waist. "2 seconds left."

She laughed softly and grabbed the key she had in her bag and opened up the door.

"Now please don't wake my brother up" she asked, taking his hand and headed for her bedroom and once inside she shut and locked the door, knowing she would be pounced on again by Shane.

Shane was well behaved and quite until they got to Bella's bedroom. The moment' that door was locked he was grabbing her, turning her to face him and attacking her mouth with his own. He reached down to grab her dress, starting to pull it up. Pulling away he glance down and for a moment, "You're wearing too many clothes." he whispered.

She reached behind her and unzipped it so he could pull it up and off of her, Bella always had breasts but she had the torso where she didn't need to wear a bra much, unless working out. So all she had on under was her black thong, she leaned against the door.

"Better?" She grinned.

Shane's hungry eyes took in Bella's form for a moment. Suddenly he lunged forward to greedily take a breast into his mouth while wrapping his arms around her waist and pulling her close and pressing her waist against his still shirted stomach.

She grunted out of surprise and smiled happily wrapping her arms around his neck, she moaned when he sucked on a breast. Closing her eyes she smiled even more, but she thought of Jared. Was it sick to think of your brother while getting it on with your boyfriend? Shaking the image and question out of her head, she reached down and removed his shirt, kissing his neck.

Shane, not caring what was on Bella's mind, rose up when he felt her pulling at his shirt. His breath was already fast and his heart pounding with excitement. In a frenzy of assistance, Shane started to claw at his pants while kicking off his shoes and desperately whispering "Keep the panties on." He almost sounded as if he was begging.

She heard him and was taken back to him, and just smiled, she held undid his belt and tossed it to the ground. Then slid his pants down, seeing how happy he already was. She kissed him, her lips hungry for his own.

Shane, now naked, pulled Bella up from the floor and took her to the bed. He never let his lips leave her own as he kissed her as if the act was needed to safe his life. Placing her on the edge of the bed he let go so Bella could fall back on the comforter, allowing him to run his eyes over her almost naked body. "Damn you're so hot!" He dropped down, attacking her previously unsucked breast with his hungry mouth before moving down her body and boldly going further south. Shane refused to be stopped, as if needing this more than she ever could. He pressed his hot mouth against her panties and both breathed and sucked against Bella making his oral attention only a teasing preview of what was to come.

She hit the bed and watched as he attacked her pretty much, but she was en joying it a lot, she closed her eyes, her fingers in his hair and she moaned a little feeling his mouth on her panties, she could feel the heat of his breath and wanted him badly.

Shane drew the moment out longer, licking and kissing as if he panties didn't exist at all. He made sure to respond to the fingers in his hair, and for all his savage lust he was still very attentive and responded accordingly. One hand pulled the wet fabric aside while the other plunged two fingers into Bella without so much as warning.

Shane moved his hand, searching or teasing at first. It was hard to say, but he quickly found the spot he was looking for and started rubbing the tips of his fingers against Bella sex. His mouth, still ready to work, went straight for that little pearl. Kissing first, sucking and licking second it seemed Shane wanted to take Bella right to the edge but no further.

It took her a moment to realize what he was doing, her emotions had been bottled up for a very long time. She felt the assault, the feel of his tongue on her sex and the feel was incredible. But when she moaned when he hit her in the right spot she moaned louder, she bit her lip not wanting to wake her brother up.

Shane stopped, almost cruelly, and pulled his hand from Bella. He quickly climbed up the bed and took a hand full of hair to hold her head as he placed the tip of his manhood at her lips. "Shhh." he teased, putting a moist finger to his lips. As an after thought he slipped both fingers into his own mouth to both taste Bella's heat as well as hint to what he wished of her.

He was aggressive and wasn't used to it, but she was starting to let herself go, she didn't want to stop nor did she want him to stop. Looking into his eyes, watching what he was doing, she opened up her mouth and knew exactly what he wanted from her so she gave it willingly.

Shane didn't hesitate in pressing his hips forward the moment he was invited. He gently held her hair and went as far as he felt he could before gagging his girlfriend. "Oh, babe!" he started pulling out but pushed right back in enjoying the feel of her mouth. "Oh you're so beautiful! I wish I had a picture, your so beautiful!" he started pressing deeper after almost pulling all the way out, but always moving with slow and controlled thrusts as if he was making love to her mouth.

Back