The Official OSP Register

OK BW Add me to the list.

We've got to help out on this side of the pond.

lincolnshire is my home turf, but I do travel a bit!

VFRMAN at your service. :) :p

Sulk I have to agree with you... geography seems to hate me too.. not for the first time :(

I see there's a response from the UK, but can't really expect someone to cross the Channel for me :)

Ravennera said:
Sulk I have to agree with you... geography seems to hate me too.. not for the first time :(

I see there's a response from the UK, but can't really expect someone to cross the Channel for me :)

You never know your luck, i sometimes cross the channel for work..where are you? I could possibly mix a little pleasure with my business!! ;) :) :p

vfrman said:
OK BW Add me to the list.

We've got to help out on this side of the pond.

lincolnshire is my home turf, but I do travel a bit!

VFRMAN at your service. :) :p

You are added, Sir! Official OSP #16.

Congratulations, and you may want to add a link to this thread to your sig line.

OldestMotive said:
Oh, please, count me in. Greater Chicago area.

Hey OM!! I haven't seen you in quite awhile...where ya been keeping yourself, Handsome?

jazey_43 said:
Hey OM!! I haven't seen you in quite awhile...where ya been keeping yourself, Handsome?
How wonderful!! More ladies coming to visit the register. Exactly what we need!! :D

jazey_43 said:

You're right, it has been awhile. I've been fairly active the last week or so, but have had to play the lurker for the last few months. Just haven't had much time to participate. Who knows what the future brings. Very good to see you, though. Like the new AV :kiss:

OldestMotive said:
You're right, it has been awhile. I've been fairly active the last week or so, but have had to play the lurker for the last few months. Just haven't had much time to participate. Who knows what the future brings. Very good to see you, though. Like the new AV :kiss:

*blushes*

Thank you sweetheart. I really want to change it but my puters in the shop and it's got all my AV's. This one is getting old and I feel ridiculous keeping it up so long...*aaarrrgggghh!* I need to get to my other ones so I can put up a REAL sexy woman and have people think it's me....*lmao*

So you've been lurking huh? Life must have you pretty busy! It could be worse, ya know.....lol. Heres hoping I see ya around more often!...*hugs*

Hello Mr Wolf..Thank you for that warm welcome...*soft smile* Hope you're having a great day!!

jazey_43 said:
*blushes*

Thank you sweetheart. I really want to change it but my puters in the shop and it's got all my AV's. This one is getting old and I feel ridiculous keeping it up so long...*aaarrrgggghh!* I need to get to my other ones so I can put up a REAL sexy woman and have people think it's me....*lmao*

So you've been lurking huh? Life must have you pretty busy! It could be worse, ya know.....lol. Heres hoping I see ya around more often!...*hugs*

I think you should leave the sexy AV you're using. :D

BlackWolf65 said:
How wonderful!! More ladies coming to visit the register. Exactly what we need!! :D

Hey BlackWolf .... count me in .... i'll sign up for the good of man kind - and womans kind joy - and in honour of my country as it's sadky yet to be represented

Absolut - Australia

Once a few more Aussies get on baord we can start diving the country up i'd say.

Absolut said:
Hey BlackWolf .... count me in .... i'll sign up for the good of man kind - and womans kind joy - and in honour of my country as it's sadky yet to be represented

Absolut - Australia

Once a few more Aussies get on baord we can start diving the country up i'd say.

You are now Official OSP #17 - Congratulations.

My shameless plug: You may want to put a link to the first page in this thread in your sig line. Helps to bring new OSP's, and also might help bring the ladies in, as well!!

BlackWolf65 said:
You are now Official OSP #17 - Congratulations.

My shameless plug: You may want to put a link to the first page in this thread in your sig line. Helps to bring new OSP's, and also might help bring the ladies in, as well!!

Thanks BW - Glad i could lend a tongue in the name of Oral Pleasure for the ladies, only seems the right thing to do !!!!

Ravennera said:

It's De Valmont !! Fancy a weekend in London? .. :D

Sulk said:
Oh, ho!! Things may be picking up in here! All systems are go, and it appears that the mission of this registry may actually be successful!!

Personal note to {{{{BW}}}}} here -- thanks for starting this thread. It really does look like fun.

OK -- the serious part of the program is over. Everyone back on your heads.

Wow! It's been awhile since I been in here...Looks like things are really gettin' on! Huh. Psssssssst, Wolfy... :kiss:

jazey_43 said:
*blushes*

hiya jazey, you dont need to change a thing you sexy woman
40.gif
:rose: :kiss:

Lucky Girl said:
Wow! It's been awhile since I been in here...Looks like things are really gettin' on! Huh. Psssssssst, Wolfy... :kiss:
Yeeeessssss??
How can I serve you, Dear??

Sign Me Up!

Where's the ............................?-Philly area

Gb

Last edited:
Sulk said:

London's a fine place to fritter away a perfectly debauched weekend after all :devil:

asian_princess said:
lol he may be willing to travel for loose change though ;) :D

I'm far less expensive than loose change! Pocket fluff maybe :p

Gblazer said:
Where's the ............................?-Philly area

Gb
Until someone signs on, I'm sorry. But, we do have a few OSP's who have stated a willingness to travel!!:D

expertlinguist said:
Can I please volunteer....I feel charitable today
Absolutely - You are OSP #18.

BTW - You might to make your location known, so that I can put it next to your name. That way, any Ladies in your general area will have an easier time finding an OSP conveniently located for their pleasure...:D

Back