Through the Looking Glass (Closed)

She smiled shyly towards his praises. Naturally it is her first time hearing any praise as a slave, that she couldn't help pride herself with it. That smile faded slightly when wanted her to stand, not allowing her the chance to keep hiding from him. Yet, reminding herself that proud slaves do not hide themselves anyway. It would only shame the Master if the slave hid all the time.

With that in mind, Asema did do her best to stand tall and proud for him. The shyness still stood out though, the redness kissing her cheeks and her eyes would tell anyone how embarrassed she truly is. Though, as he spoke of a chest, she at first didn't fully understand what he is asking. She was put in here after she fell a sleep and didn't even remember how she got here in the first place.

Though, he is correct that there should be a chest. Each slave that is caged always came with a 'treasure chest' that is fitted for that particular slave. However, that scenario went to slaves that were being auctioned off, or publicly used and the items were fair game. Asema is neither of those things..... Although, she is in a cage.... It would make sense to have a chest.

She closed her eyes for a moment, clearly trying to find anything of where it would be. They were not clear images, very foggy as the dream was altered to put in such details. She smiled and stepped a few feet to the back and lifted one of the pillows. Underneath the pillow, the cage had a box like area, disguised as a seat of sorts. Inside the area held the chest as she flipped some locks to open the box more.

"This is what you are wanting Master."

She stepped to the side to let him open the chest and to look through what items were in it. He would notice that none of the items would fully penetrate her, giving some indication that she might be a virgin. There were a couple of small anal plugs, though that is all as far as penetration went. However, there were plenty of vibrating egg like toys and smaller things for stimulation. Along with a gag and some other restraints.

He took out some cuffs that would chain her wrists together and she willingly let him put them on. Though she found it odd that she would trust him with restraining her, it did have a sense comfort as well. It did have a sense of freedom to put her trust into someone else, to allow that someone to make all the choices for her. It is a freedom she couldn't quite comprehend, it is there all the same.

When he completed putting the cuffs into place, he pulled out the chest and fixed the seating spot. Soon he sat down and patted his knees expectantly looking up towards her. Asema bit her lower lip and sat down with her back pressing against his chest, without further instructions, she instinctively lifted her arms and placed them behind his neck.

It was the most naturally thing for a slave to do, allowing their Master to freely have access. Once again however, that nagging sensation that this isn't right tried to weasel its way in again. Asema didn't want to deal with that nagging though and quickly squashed it to the side. She is a slave and her Master has returned, that is all she wanted to concern herself with.
 
He of course was making an assumption that a slave would have such a chest or place to hold such things. Even as he pulled her up and didn't let her hide though he could tell that she was slipping from a thoughtful woman into a sub-servant and beautiful slave of her own lusts.

As she took the chest though he took note of the chest, he positioned himself onto the center of the cage, his patting indicating where he wanted. As she instinctively lifted her arms and placed them behind his neck to display herself Demetri groaned.

" Such a good slave."

He purred though as he said that he lifted his legs bending them at the knees and as he did he positioned them to spread her legs open showing herself entirely off as he turned and kissed her slender neck.

" How do you like this Asema?"

She could tell he enjoyed making her explain her feelings, though as he asked that he was sliding his hands over her spread thighs, touching and stroking her with no hesitation as he sat with her on his lap. She may have reservations, but Demetri certainly didn't, she was beautiful, apparently his slave and he was going to enjoy this greatest of gifts!
 
In more ways than one, she hadn't been prepared for this kind of attention. Sure she has seen it during her time before being put to sleep. Then the dreams 'trained' her to be prepared for her Master to use her anyway he wishes. Yet, as he asked that one single question, all the while savoring the warmth of his touch. Asema couldn't find the answer to that question. The humiliation of the pose clearly showed in her eyes and refreshed the color to her cheeks. On the other hand, she did enjoy it far more than she could ever possibly imagine. Still.... How did she truly like it? A question that kept ringing in her ears long after it was asked.

"In.... In truth Master.... I think I have been left alone for too long. I am enjoying the things you are doing... Yet..."

She bit her lower lip and closed her eyes, trying hard to find the right words that will hopefully not upset him. After all, she suppose to be a proud slave, she isn't suppose to have fears or concerns over her life. All that is suppose to go into trusting the Master, letting her life be in his hands. Still, those fears kept pinching at her in ways she couldn't push back any longer.

"And yet.... I am afraid at the same time. I-I do not mean to be... I-I do not even know why I am fearful.... I am trying to be pleasing to you Master. I do not wish to disappoint you in anyway... Please, do not be upset with me for having this fear... I will try harder to be your proud slave Master..."

She closed her eyes and leaned back against his chest more, tilting her head so he can have better access to her neck. It was a struggle at first, to relax and chase the fear away. Though she focused on his roaming hands, feeling how they caressed over her legs. Savoring the feel of having an actual body against hers for the first time in a long time.

"Master.... How long have I been sleeping? It doesn't feel like it has been that long.... Yet... time doesn't feel the same... If that makes sense... I do not even remember how or why I am in this cage..."

Asema didn't honestly mean to ask such questions, especially in an intimate moment like this one. Though, she couldn't help the curiosity either as the words slipped out. She felt out of place and couldn't explain why that feeling would be there.
 
Demetri didn't understand her 'training' or where she was coming from with her fear. He didn't actually consider that she was supposed to be proud of being his slave, or that she was supposed to not be afraid. After all if it was he in her position, he certainly considered that there would be some fear there.

As she begged him not to be upset with her he kissed up to her ear before he responded.

" I am not dissapointed in you my Asema. Everyone comes with their fears, and we have just met. I would imagine you fear my using and leaving you here again... but I have no intentions of that."

His hands swept up over her belly as he said that, stroking and caressing her as he considered it all. Instead he kissed up along her elongated ear, licking along the long lobe and as she asked him that his hands moved up to her heavy full bust, squeezing and paying attention to her large breasts.

" I have to admit that I do not know how long you have been asleep Asema. I do know that I have your key and as such that makes me your master, but I do swear to you that I will investigate your being here, even as I take you from here."

He cupped, squeezed, ran his palms and fingers over her breasts ignoring her nipples on purpose as he learned what her body did and didn't like, not to mention exploring such a nubile and beautiful body was incredibly arousing to himself.

With her being in his lap she would feel his length thickening and hardening against the lower part of her back and ass, he was long... very long... and even through his clothes she could tell he was thick... he would fill her virginal body to it's very limit and then some really... though not just yet, Demetri seemed content with touching her with his lips and hands.
 
Asema listened to him carefully, almost as if she was trying to find comfort, or perhaps fault in the tone he used. There was no fault, nor any indication that he is feeding her lies. Not that she could do anything even if he was. But, his tone did create some comfort, despite him knowing what it is she did fear. At least, one of the things she feared. Of course she didn't want to be left here again and it did make her smile briefly when finding out that isn't his intentions.

"Thank you Master... I.. I promise to not be fearful of you... I promise to obey you with pride Master...."

She did struggle a little while making that commitment as the words honestly didn't come as easy as she imagined. Though, the promises were made and she had no choice but to follow through with all this now. More questions did fill her thoughts though, wanting to know more about him personally. Yet, she bit back those questions as it wasn't her place to ask such personal things of her Master. He will tell her what he wants when he feels the need, until then, it was clear enough that he wanted her to enjoy this moment.

He would quickly discover that spot right behind her ears is her greatest weakness. Especially when he bit that area, she would instantly melt and become extremely submissive. Asema focused on him more and more, forcing any other random thought to drift off and made him the center of that world. When she felt him growing hard, she followed what her dreams had done many times and writhed in a way that pressed against him.

More amd more she writhed on his lap, gasping and moaning as she allowed herself to slip further into her slave position. She even licked her lips while thinking of having his thick cock in her mouth, the dreams told her that is what she loved to do. Whether it is true or not became a muted point, it was those images that now consumed her and she fell victim to the slut in those dreams.

Her legs would tense around his as she squirmed towards his touching, before too long, he would feel her wetness soaking into his pants. Each time he kissed, or even breathed over that spot on her neck, it would bring her closer to the edge.
 
Demetri let out a baited breath when she allowed herself to trust in him. He had wondered if she would allow herself to actually trust in him, and though he could tell that the words were a bit of a struggle for her, Demetri also could tell within both her body language as well as her tone that she was someone of her word, and as such he believed her.

As he discovered that spot behind her ears he grinned, a soft lick here, a gentle bite there and she clearly was melting and enjoying herself. Feeling how she writhed and squirmed in his lap only enhanced his own desires for her, and even as she was squirming towards his touch when he felt her wetness soaking into his pants he didn't mind at all... and as she got closer and closer to that edge not once had he touched her lovely pink pussy this time, instead his hands continued to torment her heavy breasts, filling them with sensation and attention even as he was groaning, wanting her more and more.

He knew he could just have her, if she was indeed his slave it was his right, and yet he also felt the need to bring her pleasure first as well, so he worked to send her over a second edge just with breast play combined with his direct attention to the spots behind her ears, working her into a melding horny pleasured state!

" Cum for me Asema... all over my lap."

He purred into her ear, she hearing the lust in his voice, it was clear what would happen after she did!
 
Asema melted to the warmth of his body and the flowing motion of where his hands roamed, thriving off the sensations that he created. Yet, he never touched the one area that is begging and aching for more attention than she knew what to do with. A few times it came close to driving her to the edge of begging him to touch there, to do what he had done moments ago. However, somewhere in the back of her mind, she felt that begging is what he wanted right now.

No, he was testing to see how her body reacted to being teased. He's getting quite the reaction from her! Asema practically danced in his lap now, her hand lightly clawing into his hair as she strained to stay in his lap. Tears from her struggles and anticipation crept down her flushed cheeks as she refrained from begging. Also he kept her at the very edge of losing herself, yet not allowing her to slip completely over. Finally she heard his voice breaking through that haze, giving her a request that she's been waiting to hear.

Right on command, Asema didn't hesitate and her hips lifted off his lap while her legs tensed around him tighter. More of her juices flowed from her as she cried out, feeling her cum seeping between her ass cheeks to soak his lap. It wasn't as intense as her first orgasm, considering she didn't have the same kind of stimulation. It did leave her breathless all the same and she shivered as the rush soon faded and she panted while resting against his chest.
 
Demetri smiled as she did melt once again into his embrace. His warm strong arms encircled her, his fingers curling from time to time scraping over her large bust, before fingers cruelly pinched and pulled lightly at the hard nubs of flesh that were her nipples. As her hands and fingers held onto his hair Demetri groaned at her desire, her delight.

Seeing how she struggled to remain on his lap he took her right to that edge, and even as she cried out and came seeped onto his lap to soak him and even as she relaxed back down from the edge, his hands softly moved and rested on her belly, though he gently blew on that spot behind her ear one last time.

" You are beautiful Asema... you make me so proud with your control, you obey all my commands."

As she rested, his insistent desire pressed against her lower back and surely she had to know he would do more to her before all was said and done. Unbeknownst to her he was anticipating every minute of it, his desire mounting within himself, though for now he held himself to his own needs... for now.
 
She laid against against him for a few moments to calm down a little more, simply enjoying his praises. Those praises felt better than she could ever hope for and the dreams rarely gave praises. He hadn't given her another request, not that the moment had truly required it. Though, it was unmistakable that he needed attention as well. The throbbing hardness pressing against her told her that he isn't going to hold off much longer. It did slightly surprise her that he hasn't taken her yet, it is his fault they were both so worked up in the first place.

"I wish to do something for you Master."

She whispered with some uncertainty to her request, truth is, she isn't even sure if she can actually pleasure him. And if she honestly hasn't been touched before, then she isn't all that certain if she is ready for the real deal either. However, he didn't need to know any of this right now, he will find out sooner or later. The way things are heading, it'll be sooner than she expects.

With his permission, she pulled her arms forward and slid off his lap while turning to face him. She slid down onto her knees, a deep crimson blush in her cheeks as her hands slid up his crotch. She hadn't had direct permission to touch him, though considering the situation, she had a feeling he wouldn't mind it all that much. It is a bold move on her part, but he has been giving her pleasure and she wanted to repay him.

"I wish to give you pleasure Master."

She didn't undo his pants or free him of their confines yet, though she did lean forward and kissed the length of the trapped hardness. It was odd for her smell her own scent soaked into his pants, yet that only urged her to continue this attempt to worship him. However, the blush in her cheeks and shyness flickering her eyes made her appear more cute than what she is trying to be.
 
Demetri felt her little tremors and writhing... and even so he could hardly believe that he had brought a woman such pleasure. The fact that she grew so wet and exploded so beautifully... Demetri could honestly believe that he would have a brand new addiction, namely watching her cum for him. He had been idly stroking over her heaving bust when she spoke, and as she asked for permission to move her arms, he of course gave it. As she moved her arms and slid off his lap, he looked curiously to her as she turned to him.

As she said that she wanted to give him pleasure in return though he looked both surprised but even as she slid her hands up to his crotch Demetri gulped slightly, though nodded to her. As she leaned forwards though he watched her as she attempted to worship along his length, it felt so hot and trapped, a soft grunting groan escaped him.

" Release me from my clothes then my slave."

His voice was becoming completely laced with lust... and yet he maintained somewhat in control... for now. His hands couldn't seem to be idle and moved to trail through her vibrant red hair... his back arching. She would find when he was released he was VERY impressive... to the point of course of being intimidating both in thickness as well as girth, and yet he wasn't pushing her too fast, he wasn't just taking what was his... rather Demetri wanted to enjoy each and every moment of her worshiping of him!
 
She was both embarrassed and aroused being on her knees while nuzzling his covered cock. In all her dreams this is how it is done, showing the Master just how much his cock is wanted and needed. The emotions however told a different story, again making her question if she has honestly done this act before. Still, she had to prove to him that she is willing and prove that she can pleasure him. All in hopes that he will be proud of her and will want to keep her at his feet.

Once he had given permission, she leaned back and took both his shoes off. Then sliding her hands up his thighs, she easily undid his pants and very carefully pulled the zipper down. With his help, she eased his pants down and off his feet, folding them up neatly and placed em next to his shoes. From her stance, she couldn't do much with his shirt, yet that wasn't the important part of this plan of hers.

After officially seeing his size, she let out a soft gasp of shock and her eyes showed the intimidation of it. Yet, she didn't allow it to stop her though as she carefully reached up and ran both her hands up the length. Just as carefully, she leaned in again to kiss underneath the tip, a little shocked by how much heat touched her lips. Slowly she found enough nerve to lick and taste the very tip and she blushed even deeper.

It took her a couple of moments to explore his cock and sac some more before she bravely took it into her mouth. At first she only took in as much as her throat would allow before gagging. Although, her determination to please him won over and she began to try a bit too hard. Sadly, she didn't know what to do and every time she pushed herself, she would gag some. Though it also started to frustrate her some as well and the disappointment in herself showed deep her eyes when she looked up. In the dreams she could take it easily and would take down every inch, yet reality proved once again that those dreams were a lie.

Even though she managed to slow herself down a little, at least to where she wasn't gagging as much, she was still trying too hard. Her hands wrapped around what wouldn't fit into her mouth and she mimicked what she has seen. Again, she didn't truly know what to do and her touch was too timid. Yet, she never took him fully out of her mouth, nor did she try to back out of it with her lack of knowledge. She truly wanted to do whatever it took to bring him pleasure.
 
Demetri had to admit, having such a beautiful woman on her knees naked and so willing on her knees before him sent such a thrill through him. After all, such a sight would be incredibly arousing for any man who desired women. He had already told her that he wasn't intending to leave her here, however for now, that wasn't his focus.

As she moved to his shoes he lifted his leg for her, allowing her to easily remove his shoes and then pants, though as she let out that gasp, he grinned though as she carefully reached up and ran her dainty hands along his length he groaned aloud, not shy in his delight at her actions. Especially when her lips touched the tip of his cock so reverently, Demetri shuddered in pleasure, though as she leaned in and took her time to explore his thickly pulsing length though.

Feeling just how hot he was getting, even as she was exploring his cock and balls, Demetri reached around and working his upper shirt and vest off she could see he was lithe and yet broad as well, toned and strong as a man should be. Even as she bravely took it into her mouth though he groaned anew, his back arching as he leaned back against the central post for now. Yet after a few minutes of feeling her struggles on his cock he looked down, seeing her look up to him with that gaze of frustration.

" Shhh, I know, I'm larger than a normal man."

He wasn't lying in that, though as she managed to slow herself down, he took note of how hard she was trying, and after a few minutes he gently reached down and with his hand stroking through her hair, he coaxed her to lift her head for a moment.

" Your hand is being too timid... but I want you to focus on your mouth... just relax... I will teach you."

He was confident in this... he HAD had servants suck his cock before and knew how to teach her this. Even as he said that though he added to her.

" We're going to take this slowly... I'm going to have you take my cock as deeply into your mouth as you can... before you gag you're going to hold me there and not retreat. You're going to hold it there and then retreat. The next time, do the same thing but go just a bit further. We'll have you deep throating my cock slowly."

He grumbled with a soft supportive grin... he was clearly willing to teach her, not to mention take the time to teach her how to do what she so clearly desired to do!
 
After he guided her to look up for a moment, some concern did flash through, thinking that she isn't pleasing enough. Especially when he mentioned her hands were too timid, which made her feel bad. Though, she did listen to him carefully and smiled shyly when realizing he wasn't upset with her.

"I will try Master.."

There was a hint of uncertainty in her voice, though she took a couple deep breathes to relax while looking at the huge cock in front of her. Doubts about being able to take the whole thing flooded her every thought, and eve more so after looking where her saliva ended. The slick wet coating her mouth left wasn't very far down his cock at all, just a couple inches passed the head. The reality of how much she truly needed to go sunk in pretty hard, yet the idea of disappointing him hit harder.

Once more she took position as her mouth encased the thick tip of his cock and carefully she began to do as he instructed. This time she didn't rush herself, instead allowed her thoughts to drift towards the sensation of her actions. Doing her best to get a sense of the natural motion of pleasuring him like this. After a few moments it did start to arouse her more and her hips squirmed when feeling the heat and wetness stirring between her legs.

She had no idea how long she had been sucking on him, though it was long enough to bring tears to her eyes the deeper he went. Also her throat started to burn the more she kept pushing him further into it, forcing herself to open up for him. Eventually she learned how to breathe and realized what it took to get her throat to open and accept him.

However, she couldn't quite get past the half way point, he was too big and way too much for her first time. Whenever she reached that half way mark, her struggles would begin all over again. Once in a while she would make it an inch more than half, yet it was very difficult for her to push for that extra inch.
 
Demetri smiled gently as he ran his hand gently along the side of her cheek, and even as she said that she would try he nodded to her. His eyes showed her nothing but a sense that he would accept her attempts.

Even as she took a few deep breaths, as she looked to his cock he noting how she prepared herself, and could tell that he was an intimidating sight and size indeed. Even as she worked her way down time after time, he watched as her nude form began to squirm a bit from desire of pleasing him. From Demetri's view he was enjoying her attempts QUITE well, and even though she couldn't take him all, the leaking pre-cum of his cock told her that she was doing quite well!

As she seemed to reach her actual limit, at least for her first time with her master, Demetri was groaning and panting as he leaned back, his eyes closing from time to time to enjoy the sensations. When he felt how she was struggling again though he looked to her and even though she WAS doing quite well, he wanted some more from her.

Gently lifting her lips off his cock he looked to her, his eyes glimmering with nothing but a mixture of desire and pleasure.

" You're... doing quite well... but now I want to make you cum again."

He grumbled, he looking to her as he ran his hand over her face, down over her slender neck and to her large breasts, though he cupped the heavy orb, squeezing it as his thumb flicked over it, tormenting her with different sensations as he considered it, though he didn't let her back on his pulsing cock just yet.

" are you ready for your master to make you squirt your cum again my lovely pet?"

He knew she would say yes, but he was curious how much she would 'give' him in regards to her excitements.
 
She kind of lost herself into pleasuring him, even with her struggles, she still fell into what it is like to be his submissive and truly worshiped his cock. So when he eased her off, without having his own orgasm, she grew concerned rather quickly. The lust burned deeply in her eyes as she clearly did want more of her own pleasure. However, hearing his request and seeing that look his eyes gave her, the concern that she had faded. Though, it did confuse her all the same since he never reached his climax, wondering why he would deny himself.

"Yes Master, I am ready and would love to cum for you again.... But... What of your needs Master? I did not make you cum. Do you not wish to cum first Master? After all, your needs and desires come before mine do.."

Although she didn't go back to sucking on him, she did reach up to massage his hard cock, blushing as she did it so openly and without much restraint. Her touch was still very timid, being afraid to hurt him, yet it was more firm than her first attempt. His question still lingered in her thoughts and there is really one thing left for him to do in order for both of them to gain the pleasure they needed. The blush to her cheeks grew darker, reaching to the top of her chest as she realized more and more of what he is most likely asking for.

It took her several moments of stroking his cock and gaining the nerve to move on her own, knowing what is expected of her. Without making him wait for too long, she pulled away from him entirely, turning her back towards and got on all fours. The position that slaves here are taught to be in, to present themselves in a way to be used by their Master. Her chest lowered to the ground while her hips raised high for him to enjoy the view. She didn't say anything more, there were no need for words as she knew by instinct that he needed more than just what her mouth could provide.

"I am ready to cum for you Master..."
 
He had certainly enjoyed her mouth, and though he might have completed his own full orgasm had he left her to her 'task' for much longer, at the same point Demetri had never actually done this kind of thing before, so he was timidly afraid as well that once he came, he wouldn't be able to get hard again. Not to mention that he wasn't about to turn away the chance to have his first female in every way.

As she asked him about his own pleasures though, he groaned softly as her hand took a more firm hold of his cock. A nod of his head told her she was doing well, and her own saliva made stroking that incredibly hard thickness easier. He was about to reply when her blush grew more deeply, as though she herself instinctively understood what he wanted from her, and even as she pulled away from him entirely, he groaned as she released her hold on his pulsing cock.

As she turned her back though and lowered herself to the ground, the plump, swollen and hairless lips of her pussy displayed beautifully for him. As she said that she was ready to cum for him though he moved and kneeling behind her, the first touch of his plump mushroom shaped cock head to her lips would inevitably shock her, though holding his own cock at the base, he looked her over as he directed his length to scrape along the lips of her pussy, soon his cock bumping into her hard clit.

" I can see that... you're dripping for me. Are you excited to squirt your cum all over your masters cock?"

He asked with a growl, the pure desire and lust there, yet caged and harnessed. Even as he asked it he drew his hips back and forth, teasing the lips of her pussy by running the length of his cock through them, letting her know that soon her master would be well and truly inside her!
 
She shivered when he came close and felt the heated hardness rubbing against her slick folds. Naturally she didn't know how to truly feel about this. Excited? That word wasn't exactly at the top of her words of choice. However, she wasn't going to protest with it either. She actually couldn't believe how worked up her body had gotten just from sucking and worshiping his cock. Without having to check for herself, she knew how wet and needy she is to cum again.

"Yes Master... I.. I want to cum... for you again... Please.. allow me to cum.. all over you.. Master..."

Asema whimpered and gasped the more he rubbed along her clit, she wanted to cum right then and there. Yet, she somehow managed to hold back her orgasm. Although, she couldn't control some of the squirting as her juices streamed onto him. For a moment she wanted to ask him to go slow, yet, it wasn't her place to make such demands. Also, her greedy writhing hips were probably giving him different signals, making it only a hope that he will be easy on her.
 
Demetri grinned as she shivered so delightfully before him... and even as he slid his hands over her hips, she could feel that hardness of his tormenting her, exciting her beyond belief. Though she may not consider excited about being fucked at the top of her list, her body gave a very different message.

As she whimpered and gasped though he grinned... and even as her writhing hips kept tempting her, he let out a slightly pent up breath.

" This shall be a rule for all time my lovely slave... whenever my cock is inside of your lovely nimble body in some way, you have permission to cum all you like."

With that out of the way per sei though Demetri adjusted himself and with how she soaked the first few inches of his cock with her excitement, he steadily pressed his hips forwards, the blunt tip penetrating inside her as he groaned, gasped and grunted all at the same time to to speak, a primal sound escaping him as he shuddered hard and kept pressing forwards, taking her pussy one incredibly hot, thick and hard inch at a time!
 
Never in all her life as she felt anything like this. She did what she could to keep from crying out as her body tensed up from the unfamiliar stretching. The tiny hole clamped down around his invading member as if it was trying to refuse the penetration and she trembled harder with every inch. The stretching alone had her distracted enough to not fully feel a pinching pain deep within her. Yet, that pinching was enough to make her finally cry out as the pain eventually sunk in.

There were moments when she wanted to pull away, to make him stop as the discomfort overwhelmed her. At the same time, she knew this wouldn't be the first time he will take her like this. Plus, somewhere along the way, before that pinching pain, she did cum rather quickly and she knew it wouldn't be long before she came again.

It wasn't easy for her to relax and her thoughts raced just as wildly as her heart pounded. As she came again and her juices streamed down her trembling thighs, he would catch a glimpse of the small amount of blood coating his cock. A sure sign as any that she was indeed a virgin up until now. Aesma of course didn't really know this, even now she wouldn't know it as the shock coursed through her and she wasn't paying any attention to what he would find out.
 
Demetri groaned as the tiny hole spread and stretched in a delightful way. Even as she clamped down though that was the source of his grunting, though as she cried out from the pain, at the same time he certainly felt and saw how her body came beautifully, her squirting cum bathing the entirety of his length.

" Oh yes... you're mine Asema... all mine."

He managed to pant out, and even as she came again he notice the trickling of blood, the sure sign indeed telling him of her deflowering. Knowing that gave him a sense of pride, and holding firmly onto her hips he began to thrust over and over, his monstrously huge cock stretching her tiny pussy open more and more and more, his grunting, panting sounds telling her of the work that he was putting into her, and yet every few minutes he would bury more and more cock into her, his strokes smooth and gentle, coaxing her pleasure out of her, whether she wanted to enjoy this or not.

Her multiple orgasms thrilled him, and he watched avidly as more and more of his cock dissapeared into her body...certainly much more than her lovely mouth had been able to take, and it was certainly apparent that he was going to see just how much her tiny pussy could take!

He did even move one hand from her hips over her back, he remembering how much pleasure the base of her wings had brought her earlier he stroked there now, coaxing even more and more pleasure from her, he seeming unwilling to let her stop enjoying herself!
 
The deeper he went, the less painful it became to her. Although the shock still hit her hard as it never experienced something like this before. Her eyes rolled shut while she shuddered and coated his cock with more of cum, squirting enough to soak his sac each time he pushed in again. For her it never ended, the conflict between discomforting stretch and the sheer pleasure of his rubbing against all the right spots. This didn't even come close to comparing what she felt earlier when he made her cum.

The second he touched her wings, Asema finally screamed out with more pleasure than she knew what to do with. This is the hardest orgasm she has had so far and with how hard her body shook, was more than enough proof. Although, he did eventually reach her deepest wall, preventing him from bottoming out by only a few inches. Unknowingly to her, her wings started pulsing with a soft glow as they stretched out towards his touch.

From that point on, each time he returned to that spot, he would find that more of his cock would disappear into her depths. It took a few thrusts, though eventually his sac made contact with her clit as he bottomed out. Asema writhed and cried out as she came over and over again for him, although it was slowly wearing her out as she hasn't had this much activity in a very long time.
 
Demetri groaned and panted, patiently working himself into her. She was incredibly tight and every time she squirted all over his heave balls, he pressed further into her, the sheer force needed to do so preventing a hard fucking, which was perfectly fine with him.

He was incredibly careful not to tear or hurt her wings... his petting of her wings only seemed to make her cum all the harder, and even as he felt himself hit her deepest wall, he felt no dissapointment, though rather he was shocked when his cock dissapeared further and further, though as he felt his sac make contact with her clit, he felt how she writhed and came over and over, he stopped counting after ten orgasms.

Instead, he let her wings rest as he leaned carefully over her and looking to her face, he watched her expressions as he powerfully and smoothly fucked her then... his cock piercing her inhumanely deeply, her tiny tight pussy taking it all, his heavy balls slapping her clit each time as he panted and sped up. He didn't do it to harm her, it was a physical need by then, and just before she would pass out from it all, she would feel his cock slightly expand ever further before the first ropes of cum sprayed into her tight hole, filling her pussy to overflowing as he stilled so deeply inside her, leaning over her, watching her pass out.

As she did he would gently withdraw when his senses returned to him, his cock leaving her as he slowly lowered her onto the cushions and let her rest. Even as she did though he sat by her hip and idly stroked her smooth pussy lips, palming and rubbing her to turn unconsciousness into an erotic dream, though of course he hadn't considered that, he mostly liked the feel of her smooth pussy, and so he relaxed and toyed with his sleeping pet.
 
It wasn't easy for her to keep up with him after he sped up and it did hurt up to a point. The shock of what is happening overwhelmed her and the searing heat from his seed sent her over that edge one last time. To her, it felt as though her insides were burning and in that split second, she couldn't comprehend what just happened. Of course she isn't all that naïve about men and their seed, or what they make women do with that seed. It's just.... well... She has never experienced it and her entire system went wild with confusion.

It was shortly after, that the world around her faded into nothing as her body shivered. She barely felt the tingling and numbing pain as she drifted further into the abyss of her latest orgasm. Subconsciously she could feel him moving her body around, feeling the heat radiating from him. Although, that was about the same time the dreams started kicking in as well.

The faceless Master now had a face and it was Demetri. This of course made her smile as she went about doing what she does in her typical dreams. Only this time, there were flashes of another man, one that had a strong sense of familiarity. Some of the flashes she saw herself sitting next to this older man as if she was his equal, instead of being at his feet.

The subconscious could feel what Demetri was doing to her physical body and naturally the dreams went in that direction. Recalling what he had done to her first and how he brought out her first few orgasms. The problem came when this older man started to do the same thing, the face flickering between her Master and this other man. Despite how good things felt, both dream and physically, she began moaning and writhing softly.

The dream however confused her as this other man has never appeared in them before. For some strange reason, she knew him as being someone close to her. Without being able to comprehend it fully, the word "Daddy" slipped from her. Both in the dream and in real time for Demetri to unknowingly hear.

However, even the dream she couldn't put any serious thought into what it all meant as he brought her closer that edge. Asema was extremely sensitive after all the attention he has been giving her. The simple touch to her overly used clit as her writhing slowly in the palm of his hand.

Ever so slowly she was conflicted between the dream world and reality, her words a mixture of "Master" and "Daddy" with a random "more" or "feels good". In the dream she knew what she is saying and one point, she started to beg permission to cum. That begging crept into reality the more she realized that these sensations were a reality.

"Master..... I need to cum.... Please...."

This time she spoke more coherently as she regained the sense of reality more and more.
 
Demetri had been relaxing, feeling how her hips subconciously shifted or how her slim legs spread comfortably to allow him easy access to her slit. Demetri did not have any idea of another man... he knew now somehow that his grandfather had been overseeing her, though by her own statement she had been sleeping and he didn't consider that she might lie to him, such a thought never even entered his mind.

If that were the case then she would have been asleep for quite some time. How long? he didn't know. What he DID know was that his grandfather had never had her around him, which meant that she had never been awake during his life. Her wings made Demetri think of pixies and fae of legends, but she was very much real. Her long elf like ears were so exotic... his world did have beings like her, but certainly nothing quite as exotic.

As he was toying with her though he was surprised when he heard her whisper that... he considered what he wanted to be to her, though as she woke enough and realized that her own swollen overly sensitive pussy was grinding into his palm he watched her as she spoke more coherantly.

" ah ah... your master hasn't given you permission to cum just yet... and besides Asema, am I your master, or am I your daddy who's going to make his little girl squirt her girl cum all over his hand?"

He bemusedly asked it while he took no mercy on her overly used clit... her swollen nub being ground and rubbed by her masters palm as his fingers curled and scraped her pussy lips, he sitting comfortably by her hip, looking curiously to her. He was curious what she thought of in regards to her relationship to him... whether being a daughter or some dirty slut was easier than being a submissive pet.

Either way, he wasn't letting her cum until he found out. That, and he enjoyed watching her hump herself onto his palm lewdly.
 
Asema whimpered at being denied as she was ready to explode at any second. Though, she managed to hold back and that struggle showed in her eyes as she looked up at him. His words confused her enough to distract her from that need to cum, although that distraction won't last too long.

"My Daddy?..."

She honestly couldn't figure out where he got that idea. Yet, strangely enough, the idea of how he asked it was arousing. Finding it more difficult to hold back the orgasm that he denied her, keeping on that fine edge.

"You... You are my... Master.... but.... it is also your choice.... Do you wish... for a little girl? ... or... a slave?... I am.. whatever.. you desire me.. to be... Daddy..."

She had to choose her words carefully since this isn't truly about her. However, she did say "Daddy" with purpose. For one, to see how he truly reacted to being called that. And second. To find out for herself how it felt on a personal basis. If she was to be honest with herself, which isn't right now, she has always considered herself as a daddy's girl.

That style of relationship isn't all that uncommon around here either. Although, she wondered if he did go in that direction, how far would he go? She didn't consider herself to be a super little, childish type girl.. but if that is what he wanted.. She wasn't too sure of herself all the sudden.

"The construction.... of our... relationship.... is what you desire.... Master..."

Asema was finding it more and more difficult to concentrate as her hips ground harder against his hand. She was seeking for that release little by little and with or without his permission, she intended to make herself climax.
 
Back
Top