Theater of Flesh: Open Auditions

For Maeve

ZACH POV

His confidence faltered ever so slightly at the mention of punishment. His mind on its own accord flashed to the thought of heavy whips and chains and all the other she could do to him under the guise of punishment.

But he was in it deep

"I trust you my queen" Zach finally said hoping his slight hesitance had not been noticed "Punish me as you see fit" He said bowing his head to her.

And he would be lying if he said a part of him wasnt excited at the thought........
 
D, Stella, Ivy

Cole was shocked to see a young woman in D's bed. Mostly because D seemed so surprised. He knew this was an open place, but this was his private chamber. Why would anyone tempt fate by using his own private room. He put Stella down as D tried to wake the woman. Then the room filled with screams of anger and terror. Cole knowing she was ether coming down from a bad high as he had seen in his years in the trade. Or there was somthing deeper going on.

"Please miss calm down, we are not going to hurt you!"Cole said calmly yet firm! "No one here wants to hurt you!" He said again. He turned to D. "What do you think is going on? She is genuinely terrified of us and yet I've only seen her in passing!" Cole turned to Stella. "Can you try and calm her. She shouldn't leave in this state!" He asked her seeing the two men were not having any luck.

Cole was beginning to have second thoughts on this place. Though Maeve was plus. It seemed that this building was attracting only people with real issues. Another reason why Missy seemed to be fitting in. He was going to have a long chat with her later tonight about their options.


KC
 
When Silenus started to talk his words pissed Missy off. Like she was being pushed to the side. Arrogance was a real problem with Missy, more then a couple people died when they moved on from Missy before she was ready. Now an Ugly old man was telling her she was nothing more then a choice for Eve. "Well then I guess Eve will be the one I turn to now! I guess eeing that you are nothing more then a whipping boy yourself." Missy said in a pissy tone. She also thought she might not be in the best company if they turned out to not want her as a friend. When Eve asked for all the toys, Missy smiled. She had a rather large selection of toys herself and was hoping Eve knew how to use them on another person. There was a art to it and done wrong could really ruin an evening.

Missy started to pull off her pants and began to finger her wet pussy. "Mmmmm toys yummy. Seeing you are clearly in charge why don't you have a go at Silenus's ass too. Bet he loves getting pegged! Te dirty perv he is!" Missy said getting more angry and more aroused by the second.

"Got anymore Coke Silenus. We should all do a few rails and just fuck like rabbits. You shouldn't need to charge me seeing you two are planing on hurting me! Should just give it up I am paying more then I did before!" Missy snapped. She felt her blood boiling now. She wanted to fight, fuck, get high and just go nuts. Her dom side wasn't liking this session that much and was wanting to take control, her sub side wanted to see how this all played out. Soon she was squirting all over Eve's lap. "Feel that. I came all by my self not sure why I even need you two!" She snapped again. Everything was happening so fast!
 
Last edited:
((OOC: Actually, isn't its Silenus' turn to post? Maybe that is why I felt weird about mine XD ))
 
Last edited:
For Ivy, Cole and Stella (Perizada)

Mr. D POV

D tried to back away so quickly that his feet tangled under him and he landed on his ass. Ivy had just confirmed the worst of his fears, and he became a swarm of mixed emotions, concern for the girl that he had offered asylum and failed to protect, deep rage toward Silenus, and an aching sorrow that his dream of creating this theater was crumbling away like a pillar of ash beneath his hands. In his distraction he very nearly handed the girl Stella's jacket to cover up with, but he caught himself and found Ivy's shirt on the floor. He tossed it toward her and moved away from Ivy to address Stella and Cole.

"This is Ivy. She's 18 years old, just joined the theater today." D shook his head slowly, his face showing the complexity of his feelings. "She was raped." The thing that he did not say was that he felt certain that Ivy believed that D was the one that raped her. He had no doubt in his mind that it was Silenus. The whole scene was far too familiar. It was a whole new level of insult that Silenus had worn D's own face while doing it, but Silenus had the power to do that, and although Silenus wasn't a creature of complex reasoning there seemed to be a very pointed message behind the act of raping this girl with D's face on. Silenus was making sure that the blame got put in its proper place, D was every as responsible for Ivy's pain as he would have been if he had done it himself. D knew that Silenus was dangerous, and he had deluded himself into believing that danger could be contained. He had been wrong and Ivy had paid the price.

"Cole, she may not welcome any man's touch right now, but if she does you would be the man. Don't try to get too close, but if she will let you touch her hand..." D grabbed Cole's hand and raised it to shoulder level, holding hands with him palm to palm. "You can take some of that golden aura of yours and focus it through her, around her. It will help her to feel safe. Do you understand?"

He dropped Cole's hand and turned to Stella placing his hands on her shoulders. "Ivy could really use a woman's comfort right now. I know you aren't feeling well, but she needs to be held and soothed. Will you do that? If you don't mind I'd like to hold on to your jacket a little longer. I'll give it back to you when you ask for it, and hopefully we can find some time to sit down and talk about Peter. Right now, I really need to figure out what I can do for Ivy."
 
For Zach

Maeve POV

The tall beauty smiled warmly. It was the first time that Zach had dropped all of his charming self confidence, and showed her a glimmer of the vulnerable boy inside, uncertain and eager to please.

She hadn't really meant to punish him now, only to set some limits out loud so that he had some better guidance about what she wanted, and a chance to adjust his limits as necessary. But Zach had offered her a clear invitation, an invitation that Maeve simply could not pass up.

Maeve was capable of being a very brutal Dom if that was what her sub wanted, but she was also capable of punishments that were so subtle they hardly seemed like punishments at all.

Maeve made up her mind about how to proceed. "Your first punishment will be stillness, receptivity. You give me total control, don't move unless I give you instruction, don't speak unless you are asked a direct question. I'm going to show you what I wanted from you the first time. This isn't just punishment, it's also instruction, so pay attention."

She pushed Zach back with her bare foot and slid off of her desk. "Sit here," she said, directing him to the chair where she had tied Cole up earlier. She sank to her knees in front of him and slipped off his shoes and socks, setting them aside neatly next to his chair. "This is were a good sub would ask his mistress if he may rub her feet, and a good mistress will consent. Foot worship is an excellent way of showing submission." Maeve lifted Zach's foot and began gently kneading his sole. "There are some subs who find this the ultimate turn on, a chance to place himself below his mistress, to demonstrate his devotion." She moved to the other foot, giving it the same treatment, "I've allowed men to kiss my feet, suck on my toes. I've walked on men both barefoot and in heels. I've made men cum with my feet. Not every man shares this fetish, but you might be surprised how many do."

Maeve pressed Zach's knees apart and slid her hands up along his legs following his inseam, only using the most delicate fluttering touch as she passed her hands over his crotch to firmly take ahold of his belt. She took a moment to look him in his eyes, gage his response, and determine if he had a need to speak.

((OOC: So it is likely that Maeve and Cole will hear Ivy scream in the box office, but I didn't want to throw that into the scene too suddenly, so I decided to leave it out of this post, and will probably put it into the next one. It's definitely something that Maeve would respond to, even if she is in the middle of D/s play.))
 
((OOC: In general, I don't have really strict feelings about posting order and I can usually figure out a way to plug my character into a scene even if a lot has happened around him. We have a lot of variation in posting frequency, so strict turned based role play can get problematic at times. Still, I appreciate you guys waiting for me.

A side Note: I noticed that Eve heard Ivy scream, and I'm going to leave that as a part of Eve's special abilities, as a snake she's likely to feel sounds as vibrations along floors and walls. Silenus has superior hearing to humans, and can usually catch a conversation being held across the stage, but right now they are two stories down from where Ivy is, and I don't think his perceptions are quite that extraordinary, so I leave it up to Eve to say something about it or not.))

For Eve and Missy

Silenus POV

Silenus was just about to head out the door to get Eve her toys, when he noticed the unmistakable change in her expression. Missy was still running her mouth endlessly, trying to goad him into anger, or lust. It seemed obvious to Silenus that the thing that bothered Missy most was being ignored, so he continued to ignore her and keep the upper hand. He thought about asking Eve what was up, the far away look in her eye made him think that she was reacting to something other than Missy's mouth, but he decided against it. If it was important Eve would say something.

Silenus went to the prop room. He obviously couldn't bring Eve ALL the toys. The theater had an extensive collection of everything. Instead he gathered an assortment of odds and ends throwing them together in a black duffel bag that he plucked off one of the racks. He packed a set of leather bondage cuffs and collars that came with a central chain that allowed everything to be clipped together in order to hogtie the wearer. He grabbed four dildos of various sizes ranging from "realistic but impressive" to "dear god, where do you plan on putting that thing?" and a strap on harness that could easily fit either Eve or Missy. He grabbed two leather flogger's one that would give a light sting, and one that was think and heavy enough to leave welts, a riding crop, an 8' measure of silk rope, a blindfold, adjustable nipple clamps, a set of anal plugs and beads, and of course, the ball gag.

It took him a while to get everything together, but he hurried back and stood in the doorway a moment to see how things had progressed between the two women in his absence.
 
For Meave

Zach POV

For once the young man wasnt sure just what he had gotten himself into

He was.... He wouldnt say eager to please her but he did want to. Submission had never quite been his bag before if only because he much preffered BEING the dominant to being the submissive. However there was some thign about Maeve perhaps it was because she was on of the most prettiest girls he had ever me, perhaps it was because of the air of command she gave out, but whatever it was he was reacting to it.

Reacting to it quite a bit

She went to his feet first giving him a taste of what she wanted and talking about it as well. Zach listened intently filing the information in from a her perspective and just as an interesting topic. He had never been much into feet, he liked giving foot rubs and if he was in a romantic seductive mood kissing and biting at a girls toes and ankles but it had never straight up turned him on. Her touch was relaxing however and he moaned softly tipping his head back and shivering in pleasure.

Her touch along his legs and his inseam made him shiver in pleasure. He was unable to help himself from moaning at that to let her know just how much he was enjoying it.
 
For Mr. D (and Stella and Cole)

((Perizada POV))

“I don't know Zach well, but I think he will be good to you, a gentleman at least, willing to respect your own desires.”

"Zach seems curious about me and my powers and, so far, loath to take advantage of them until he understands them better. He also seemed concerned about our relationship. He would like to be physical with me I am sure, but he is hesitant because of you." But Perizada expected that would change once Zach realized that she had to do whatever he asked whether it was magic or anything else.

D paused and thought for a moment, unsure how to address the subject of his own feelings about her absence. “I know it would be meaningless to say that I missed you too, but I am very happy to have you back.”

"And I am relieved to be out in the world again. It is a strange thing to feel time passing . . . like standing in a stream, feeling the water move around your body and yet not becoming wet. Watching things float by and yet not able to touch them, to examine them, to learn about them."

Their conversation was halted by a shout on the far side of the stage.

“Forgive me love,” he lifted her hand and kissed it swiftly, “I should attend. Come with me?” He asked the question, but did not linger long for her response.

Perizada followed D swiftly but gracefully to see what the problem was. She saw a woman roused from a faint in the arms of a young man, but it was what the woman was wearing that made her gasp.

"That's Orsino's jacket." She whispered half to herself. She had not seen it in 80 years. Indeed, she had not thought to see any sign of Orsino in this new world she now inhabited. Recognizing it made her heart pound and her stomach knot with anxiety. She furtively looked around half expecting to see him emerge from the shadows holding her vessel, seeing him sneer as he once again became her master, knowing he had planned some new horrible punishment for her for daring to think she was free of him.

She forced herself to breathe and remember that Zach was her master now and he had her vessel. She was safe in D's theatre and D would never let anything bad happen to her.


For Seth

Korey POV

"There's a janitor's closet with a sink in the stage-left wings." Korey said in response to getting water and a cloth. "C'mon."

She trotted up the steps to the stage and to the closet. The quick glimpse she got of the commotion led her believe someone (a woman--one of the magicians, she thought) had fainted. "Maybe it's just low blood sugar." She thought aloud. "Check that box for clean rags, I'll get water." She found a small clean bucket and filled it with cold water from the tap.

"Never a dull moment, huh?" She stopped when the bucket was half full. That should be more than enough.

Korey trotted to try and catch up to the group with Seth behind her. They were taking the woman up to D's room.

Then she heard a woman shouting and crying. "What the serious fuck?" Korey didn't usually curse, but really, things were just getting weirder and weirder, even for this place.


For Mr. D, Stella, Cole, and Ivy

Perizada POV

"May I be of some help?" Perizada asked. She had not just fainted, nor was she a man. As she came closer to the girl, Ivy, she could sense that this one was not wholly human.

((There, that should catch me up to everyone. Sorry for the delay.))
 
Things had degenerated, Stella thought. She should have listened to Peter and not come back here. She opened her mouth to reply to Cole that she could not offer much comfort, for her whole body was telling her to run. No words came out. A girl. In D's bed, screaming. A victim of his.

Mr. D spoke, lies and manipulations rolling off his tongue like the sweetest of sentiments. He was a talented rogue, that was for sure. In the commotion, the exotic and beautiful woman offered help to the girl on the bed.

Stella took the opportunity to seize her jacket.

"No. No, thank you, I'll keep it safe. We can talk tomorrow, after everyone has rested. Evidently there are things to sort out here. I just came to get my trunk before settling into my lodging."

Her knuckles were white from her grip on the fabric and she began to slink out of the room.
 
POV Eve, for Silenus and Missy

Eve was trying to concentrate but the bitch's mouth was throwing her off. If she was in her snake form she could tell better. Right now all Eve knew was that the girl was crying but she didn't know if anyone was with her... Still, might be a good idea to let Silenus know that his little pet was away in D's bed.

"Huh?" Eve felt the wetness on her thigh, Missy said something about not even needing the two of them. She shrugged, "Alright then, maybe you rather put on a performance for me. Give me some real motivation to punish you." She smirk.

Eve briefly turned her head to Silenus. "I think I hear your puppy whimpering... might want to let her out..." Her eyes glanced upward hinting that she was referring to Ivy.

Eve found her cigarettes, took a seat in the chair Silenus was sitting in, and lit up. She took a drag of her cigarette and watched Missy. Eve wasn't a fan of brats. She was also smirking to herself as she wondered what Silenus would do... Would he leave her here with Missy to rescues his pet? Or did he not care who found the poor-fae child?
 
Last edited:
POV Ivy For D, Cole, Stella, Perizada

Ivy was cowering on the bed, as far from everyone as she could. Again she was trapped in this bloody room, as everyone blocked her only way out. One woman slunk away, looking rather put off by what she had seen.

No! She silently begged as Stella started to move towards the door, Please don't leave me here! She couldn't stop the tears from falling. Her shirt was on the bed, but she made no move to reach for her, her arms were the only thing covering her breasts and the last thing she wanted to do was expose herself anymore than she already was.

The men were talking and then the only other woman who was vastly more covered than she was started to approach her. Ivy's back was against the headboard. She whimpered as this woman came closer to her because she didn't know if she was any better than either of THEM (D and Cole). "Please..." She spoke quietly, her voice shaking. "I just want to go..."

Sadly there wasn't anywhere for her TO go. The only place was the local shelter, and that was if there was a spare bed. Ivy was just about out of tears. Right now, all of her was hurting. Body, mind, and spirit. She just wished she could forget everything that happened. She wanted to be rid of those memories so much that every bit of her was screaming to forget.
 
For Zach

Maeve POV

Zach seemed to be taking quite well to the silent role he had been given, and Maeve was ready to move on. She gave his belt a tug, planning to unbuckle that bad boy and have Zach free of his pants within the next few moments, but alas...

Maeve heard a sound that highly resembled a female cry of distress. No, there was no resemblance about it. It was definitely a woman screaming. Maeve's first feeling at the sound was annoyance pure and simple. She had been associated with the troupe for over five years now, and almost every time someone had a major freak out it was over something completely stupid, the sight of a naked man for example. Still handling public relations and the integration of the new hires was definitely part of her job duties.

"Fuck," she muttered, still not taking the situation very seriously. "I'm afraid we may have to pick this up later. You can speak now of course." Maeve got up and started hunting around for her missing articles of clothing. She found her jacket and threw that on over her bra, buttoning a few buttons so that she would be passably decent without a shirt.

She moved to the door and looked up and down the lobby. She saw Korey and her new boy toy scuttling up the stairs, and part of her had a mind to just leave it alone, consider it handled, but then of course... it was her job to look after the new recruits.
 
Last edited:
For Stella, Ivy, Perizada, Cole and Company

Mr. D POV

D's eyes met Perizada's and his mind began to scroll through possibilities of how she might help. Solutions ranged from the mundane to the impossible. He felt lost and desperate, and Perizada's presence gave him an odd glimmer of hope, that somehow every bit of misjudgment and folly might be completely reversible... but of course that was a fool's hope. Everything had to be allowed to play out, trying to cancel your mistakes with magic had a way of making the consequences that much worse. He was about to open his mouth to speak when Stella snatched the dangerous jacket out of his hands and started out the door.

"No." Whatever sensible part of D that had been attempting to manage these dramatic turns, suddenly snapped in half. "No."

D let Stella get clear of the doorway only to dodge around her and block her passage down the hall. She was clearly still feeling sickly, and D could be quite fast and agile when he needed to be. "You aren't going anywhere. Normally I'm perfectly happy letting people choose the form of their own damnation, but if you hadn't already guessed my day is not going according to plan, and I have no intention of letting you hurt yourself right now. So I'm going to need you to get your overheated ass back into that room until I figure out what the hell I'm going to do with you."

The tone in D's voice was stern and commanding. He wasn't a person who gave orders lightly, but when he did he fully expected to be obeyed. There was also a slightly crazed look in his eyes, making it impossible to predict what he might do or how far he might go, if his instructions were not heeded.
 
For Korey, Stella and Company

Seth POV

Seth followed Korey close. The theater that had moments ago seemed odd, but relatively relaxed had suddenly become a mad house.

They crested the top of the stairs to see Mr. D apparently having a show down with a woman. Was it the same one that had fainted? Was she the one that had screamed?

Whatever was going on Seth didn't like the look of it. Mr. D was in an aggressive stance, and as much as Seth hated the idea of going toe to toe with the boss on the first day at a new job, he was hardly one to stand by and watch a woman get bullied or harassed and not do anything about it.

He looked at Korey. She knew these people better than he did. Maybe there was more going on than he could guess at from a single glance.
 
For Eve, and Missy (Zach)

Silenus POV

"Fuck." Silenus caught Eve's meaning perfectly. He thought he would have more time, thought he would have the chance to go back and clean up after himself, once Eve was safely occupied. Silenus dropped the duffel bag next to Eve and started up stairs.

He made it to the lobby but saw Maeve coming out of the box office door. "Fuck." He whispered to himself, and was ready to turn tail and get as involved with Missy and Eve as possible, it was a lame alibi but better than nothing, but Maeve caught sight of him before he could retreat.

"Silenus. You might want to find D and let him know we've got a possible code 10T upstairs. I just saw Korey go up, but I'm going to check it out too. Hopefully it was a spider or something."

Silenus knew it was a hell of a lot more than a spider, but he grunted his acknowledgement and made to head down into the theater. He could try to bail now, cut his losses, but leaving D wasn't a simple matter... there were oaths and ancient blood ties between them. D would always find Silenus if he wanted to.
 
Stella scowled up at D, defiant. Ordering her around as if she were a child, or one of his pets. She gripped the jacket, not intending to give it back for anything. She'd figure it out on her own--it was clear that she'd have to.

But until then, there was the matter of that poor girl. Stella had caught her eyes as she left the room and the look in them tore her heart in half. She couldn't leave her on her own, not in this den of wolves. Who knew who could be trusted. All Stella knew was the girl in the bed was a victim, of D's it seemed, and she needed help.

Stella tilted her head up at D, eyes bright. She suddenly felt much better, like her agency had returned to her.

"What you're going to do with me? Huh. Interesting. Mark me, D, that I am not one of your easily pushed around sycophants. I'm going back, but not for you. For the poor girl who clearly got too mixed up in your evil games."

She broke the locked gaze and pushed past him, hard. She heard him thud against the wall--fleetingly, she wondered at her strength. Her new powers were erratic, it seemed.

Back in the room, she watched as the other woman approached. Stella would intervene if needed, but she wanted the girl to know she was not alone.
 
"Until next time then" Zach said coming up behind her and running his hand smoothly down her back "Mistress"

He moved away at that letting her take the lead as they headed towards the scream. He supposed he should have been more curious or even worried but... well having to cut a sexual session short was not ideal for him. He could still feel himself on edge. His cock was also throbbing in his pants letting him know that it was NOT happy at having been cut off from its sexual session.

Still he followed resolving to see if she wanted to finish later or find some other relief. Besides he was worried about Parizada and how her talk with Mr. D had gone. He however was not worried about her having been the one that screamed. Even know he could some how feel her. She was distressed but other wise fine.

"Does this happen often?" Zach asked Maeve moving to walk with her "screams of distress?"
 
For Stella, Korey, Zach (Ivy, Cole, and Perizada)

Mr. D POV (Maeve, Seth)

D didn't care why Stella turned around and went back into the room, he was just glad that he didn't have to force her to it. He would probably have to make his peace in the long run with Stella's commitment to a path of self destruction, but he was hardly going to let her disappear into oblivion tonight, not after what happened to Ivy.

He heard Korey and Seth come up the stairs behind them as he was talking to Stella, and he turned around to face them. "Uncooperative patient," was the only explanation he offered. They had brought rags and a bucket of water. He stepped forward to claim them. Stella seemed to be much better now than she had been, but she could still be fevered. "Thanks. I've got things from here."

Maeve and Zach were coming up the stairs too. Maeve was speaking to Zach, "No, not really, and when it does it's usually something stupid." When Maeve caught sight of D she startled. "D... I thought you were still down on the theater."

"Nope. We've had a bit of drama, but I've got it handled. I'm thinking it's probably about time to call it a day. Will you make an announcement?"

"Umm sure..." Maeve answered. Maeve was smart and D could tell by the look in her eye that she suspected something unusual was going on, but he wasn't ready to bring her in on the situation. He'd sort things out with Ivy and Stella as best as he could on his own and fill her in on the essentials later. His original plan to send Ivy hope with Maeve would wait.

D looked at Zach next, "I've got Perizada. You can call her if you need her, but she's helping me, and I'd like to keep her around for a little longer."
 
ZACH POV

Zach eyed Mr. D noting his request to continue having Parizada. His eyes narrowed ever so slightly a feeling of slight posessiveness running through him before he shook his head. It was stupid to be jealous when the two clearly had a preexisting relationship. There was some thing there, even if he wasnt sure or more accurately Parizada wasnt sure.

"Its up to her" He finally said shrugging "I make no claims to being her keeper and she knows that I only wish to be friends so if she would like to stay with you for a while its fine with me"

He turned towards her "I got us a room I know you dont ahem have to stay in there but I thought you might prefer it to your usual abode let me know either way" He told her smiling softly.
 
For Ivy, D, Cole, Stella

Perizada POV

Perizada was removing her veil to put around the girl when she heard, or rather, felt the Wish. It was a strong and fevent wish. A strange feeling came over Perizada. A compulsion almost as strong as when she had to obey her master. The wish was so urgent, so . . . powerful. Who was this girl? What was this girl?

"D?" She looked at the man. "She made a wish. She . . . wants to forget. I can do that for her, I think." Could she? Without Zach's consent?

She turned her attention back to the girl. "I am called Perizada." She went to put her veil on the girl to cover her if she would allow it. "What is your name, my lamb?" She kept her voice sweet and quiet to reassure the girl.



For Seth, Stella and D

Korey POV

Korey shrugged. Things sometimes got a bit weird, but Korey enver felt in danger or afraid of anything or anyone in the theatre. "I'm sure everything will be fine, whatever it is. D may seem very laissez-faire, but he's very protective of his people, so if something bad did happen, he'll get to the bottom of it. Maybe we should just get out of the way and go to my place."



At Zach and D

Perizada POV

Perizada nodded at Zach. "Thank you. I will join you later."

She turned back to the girl. "Take a breath. You are safe now. I won't let anyone hurt you, I promise." Should she make her forget? But then, they would never know what happened, or what the girl thought had happened.
 
Ivy was relieved to see Stella come back into the room. Ivy was starting to gain more of her wits. No one was attacking her, or holding her down. Now that she looked at them, they all just seemed scared and confused. Ivy couldn't keep her gaze on D. She wanted to scream away and yell what he did to her... but she doubted that would be smart.

Ivy didn't know anyone here, and these were all employees or friends of D... who was she to point the finger and tell them all that he was the one who raped her? No, she knew those concerned looks would probably turn to anger and she would be thrown out or threatened or something... It was better just not to say anything.

The woman who introduced herself as Perizada took off her veil and wrapped it around her. Ivy was thankful to finally be covered. The woman seemed to be familiar with D... She said something to him before she turned back to the red haired fae.

"Ivy." Was all she could say, softly as she sniffed. "I need a tissue, please." Her nose was both stuffed and threatening to leak any second. She hated crying. She always looked a mess and it ended with her eyes and head hurting. Of course Ivy would need a lot more than a tissue.
 
For Ivy (Stella, D, etc.)

Perizada POV

Perizada reached into the bell sleeve of her caftan and pulled out a handkerchief. It appeared by magic, but she thought she should be more discrete and she didn't want to scare the girl--Ivy any further. Although she was sure Ivy was no human.

She held out the handkerchief to Ivy treated her as one might a frightened animal, not invading ehr space, letting her come closer of her own accord. "My lamb,would you tell me what happened?"
 
Ivy POV
For Perizada

Ivy gladly took the handkerchief and used it. She started feeling like an animal at the zoo, which people coming in to get a look at her. She knew that most of them were concerns and she honestly thought that Perizada was trying to help, but when she asked "My lamb,would you tell me what happened?", Ivy froze.

She wanted to tell Perizada what happened, but it was the fear of not being believed that pushed Ivy not to say anything. The girl shook her head even though she could tell Perizada what happened, but she couldn't tell her in front of D. Would this woman really believe her if it had just been the two of them?
 
Back
Top