Rockstar wife (open rp)

He had broken her and she had started the tease game and now she was the one who had weakened all she wanted was his cock in her tight ass hole. She bite her lip as he pushed into her tight wet asshole he was big but she could take it she had before several times."I can't resist you I love you and your big cock to much. I need your big cock." She whispered. She pushed back hard on his cock moaning. "Oh baby yeah own my ass."
 
Johnny had Kelly pinned against the wall as his cock slipped fully into her asshole under her skirt. Johnnys hands slid up pulling her top down to release her breasts as he whispered in her ear.

"I knew I would win. Your just to much of a cock slut aren't you? You need it all the time."

Johnny then begun pounding into Kelly's ass as he held her breasts tightly.
 
She gripped onto the wall she moaned as he got her boobs out. "Oh baby I think we are both winning you wanted to fuck but I can't resist your big cock I need your cock I love your big cock." She bit her lip. She closed her eyes enjoying him fucking her in the ass. "You know anyone could come see us fucking right here. Its so naughty.". She laughed as she moaned she closed her eyes enjoying him being so deep in her.
 
Johnny smiled as he heard her say that they are both winning. He kept pumping into her hard and fast as he stroked her nipples. He leaned forward into her as they were in shadows but right next to the make up room door. Where both the make up girls and the rest of the band was.

"Your right it is so naughty. That door could open any second an anyone could come out. But right now I only care about fucking your ass."
 
She thrusted her hips backwards to meet his thrusts in her ass. She moaned as he stroked her nipples which were highly sensitive to his touch. Her nipples were rock hard.
"Oh baby all I want is for you to fuck my ass I don't care it we get an audience."
 
Johnny felt Kelly pushing back onto him as one of his hands slid off her nipple an slid down her stomach. Johnny pushed two of his fingers deep into her pussy as he begun kissing her neck.

Out the corner of his eye he saw the door handle begin to turn.
 
She moaned she was loving having him deep in her ass against the wall. She didn't notice that one of Johnny's band mates came in. She pushed her ass hard down on his cock.
 
James the drummer walked out of the make room an saw johnny fucking Kelly up the ass as he had her pinned to the wall.

Johnny smiles at James before leaning in to whisper into keys ear.

"James is watching. I bet he has a big cock in them pants you want to suck. Don't you? Get it out for him."

Johnny kept pounding Kelly's asshole.
 
"Oh really can I play with his cock." She whispered to him. She looked up and smiled at James. She bite her lip she wanted to play with him. She really loved Johnny but she liked to play. She stroked her side as she looked at Johnny over her shoulder and she grinned at him.
 
Johnny whispered into Kelly's ear.

"You can play. Now get his cock out. Stroke it good an kiss him before sucking his cock down while I fuck your tight ass."

Johnny smiled knowing what his wife was about to do to James.
 
She looked James. "Come here James." She said he came to her. She grabbed by his chin and kissed him as she got his cock out. She stroked his cock while kissing him. She then lowered her head and licked his cock.
 
James couldn't believe it as Kelly called him over while getting fucked in her ass by her husband. Straight away he felt Kelly's tongue in his mouth as her hand pulled his cock out before she stroked and swallowed it.

Johnny held onto Kelly's hips as he pounded her ass as James placed his hands on Kelly's head and begun to fuck her mouth.
 
She was bobbed her up and down taking all of James cock in her mouth as Johnny fucked her ass. She was wet very wet her juices ran down her long legs.
 
Johnny knew Kelly wanted sex with more than one man. As him and James fucked her ass an mouth it was now happening for her.

Johnny even remembered Kelly telling him a dream where she was getting fucked by all five band members. He knew how hot this was for Kelly an didn't mind James fucking his wife's pussy either.
 
She had fantasised many times about all 5 members of the band fucking her. Her dream was coming true a little. She grabbed James hand and pushed it under her skirt. She spread her legs slightly. She was moaning with her mouth full of james cock.
 
Johnny knew that once Kelly made James cum in her mouth he then wanted James to fuck Kelly's pussy as this was making Kelly so wet he couldn't believe it.

Pounding into her asshole hard he looks over at James as Kelly is letting James finger her.

"When your done with my wife's mouth you can fuck that wet pussy to James."

Kelly's lips on James's cock felt to good and he knew he would be coming soon.
 
She took James deep in her throat his cock hit the back of her throat. She sucked hard she wanted James cum in her mouth then she would get him in her pussy. She wanted both James and her husband Johnny to fuck her hard.
 
James could take no more as his cock hit the back of Kelly's mouth. He moaned out.

"Damn Kelly I'm cuming."

James shot three lots of cum into Kelly's mouth. As his cock slid out of her mouth it was still hard as johnny pulled Kelly behind some large containers. James followed as johnny pulled his cock out of Kelly's ass an lay on the floor pulling Kelly down on top of him. Johnnys cock slid up her ass as she faced away from johnny towards James hard cock with her pussy on show.
 
"Oh Jhonny yes fuck baby take my ass now James get in my tight pussy." He pushed into her she moaned. "Oh god yeah." He pushed all the way in then came all the way then rammed roughly into her. She moaned loudly. She loved that she was getting double stuffed. She kissed James softly as he fucked her tight pussy.
 
James couldn't believe it his cock is buried into Kelly's pussy as she is kissing him hard. He pumping in every time johnny pulls out if her ass.

Johnny leans in kissing Kelly's neck as he whispers into her ear.

"I bet your loving this hunny. Two cocks buried into you. Don't you wish you had more cocks?"

Johnny pounded Kelly's tight ass knowing he would cum shortly.
 
She loved having two holes filled at the same time she was moaning loudly.She moaned feeling him kissing her neck she loved feeling sweet kisses on her neck.She did wish she had more cock to please but she wasn't going to tell him. She normally wasn't intrested in James. She liked bad boys who she had tame and James wasn't that. Johnny was tamed and she sometimes found it boring she named a bad boy. Kelly could sense Johnny was going to cum soon she started to bounce softly on his cock.
 
Johnny tried to hold out longing but with Kelly's tight ass he couldn't. He pumped into her hard feeling himself cumming. His cum flooding her asshole.

James was so happy to be fucking Kelly's tight pussy he couldn't stop his cock from exploding inside her. As load after load poured deep into her pussy.

James gasped.

"Wow Kelly. That was amazing."
Johnny spoke.

"Thanks babe I think we all needed that."
 
She moaned loudly feeling Johnny filing her ass with his cum. "Oh god Johnny flood my ass with your cum." She knew how much James was loving taking her pussy. She saw the way he had always looked at her. She felt him cumming in her she was starting to cum herself from all the excitement. "Well your both welcome." She leaned back her head and kissed Johnny then she kissed James. "That was fun." She laughed
 
Johnny felt his phone ringing and pulled it out as James pulled up his pants and boxers smiling at Kelly.

After speaking on the phone for a minute Johnny ended the call and looked over.

"James they want both of us to get over to wardrobe before we go on stage in 30 minutes."

Johnny kissed Kelly quickly as James smiled again before they both left.
 
Kelly got cleaned up. She tossed her hair back. She headed to her dressing room. She sat at the dressing table. She sipped on a bottle water. She tied her hair up in a ponytail. She stroked her side humming to herself.
 
Back
Top