The Isolated Blurt Thread XLIII : Pointless Pining for Vagina of Brie

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have two words for you big and delicious.

Walter-White-Oh-God-Drives-Car-Away-Breaking-Bad.gif

you are neither young, dumb, or full of cum - not anymore, anyway :cattail:

2edz0v5.jpg.gif

tumblr_inline_np8kneQj7V1qdj4q3_500.gif

P9Zt8se.gif

:D

I almost bought a second couch when I was told the price of the first

I'm putting off having a chest x-ray. EKGS aren't so bad. I detest having to take off my damn clothes and put on one of those hideous gowns.

I'm putting off having a chest x-ray. EKGS aren't so bad. I detest having to take off my damn clothes and put on one of those hideous gowns.
I have lost count of the number of partially clothed medical imaging events I've endured in the last seven months. XRays, MRIs, songrams etc, not to mention dozens of EKGs, retina scans, and blood draws. Between cardiologists, retinologists, and immunologists, I'm pretty thoroughly documented.

And they can't find the causes. Bummer. Oh fuck, not the gown again...

MRI for me on Tuesday. Yay medicine.

Yes, we heard about the ass cancer. Best wishes! :rose:

<RDS mode>

I'll offer some good Christian prayers this sabbath that you die quickly and don't suffer long.

</RDS>

Lego movie, shmego movie.

Jewelry is far more fun and interesting.

Amethyst, apatite and pearl with 14kt yellow gold beads and clasp. The amethyst was left over from the amethyst necklace, the apatite are faceted step cut nuggets that I got a while ago and wasn't sure what to do with and the pearls started out as a bracelet but ended up in the red tourmaline and this.

SUh9SLa.jpg

ssW6jQP.jpg

Lego movie, shmego movie.

Jewelry is far more fun and interesting.

Amethyst, apatite and pearl with 14kt yellow gold beads and clasp. The amethyst was left over from the amethyst necklace, the apatite are faceted step cut nuggets that I got a while ago and wasn't sure what to do with and the pearls started out as a bracelet but ended up in the red tourmaline and this.

You do nice work ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back