Washed Ashore (closed)

"You are so beautiful fins and all." Jameson said wanting to ouch her tail but restraining himself. He didn't know how she would react if he just touched her tail without asking. "A beautiful girl like you must have a husband or at least a boyfriend by now." He said trying to feel out if she had one and where this relationship wlcould be going.
 
Lyra replies to him. "Jameson thank you for the compliment and your words handsome." She looks at him and moved her fin closer to them and touched his drenched shirt gently with her fin. I smiled. I move closer to him with only a few meters or centimeters between us. I raise my head and look into eyes. I do not have a boyfriend. I felt my cheeks start to flush as we are in the water under the majestic night with the moon and stars as our witnesses. "You must have a girlfriend or wife waiting for you back at home by now."
 
"No I don't have anything like that. Jameson said feeling his body take over he started moving in closer to her. He gently laid her tail across his lap as he got closer to her. He caressed her cheek pulling her up for a kiss. He couldn't believe what was going on. He didn't know what was getting into him he hadn't done this before but something in him wanted to kiss her.
 
She heard his reply and felt her body had a small flame ignited into a big flame by a spark in his response. I felt him my move my tail to lay across his lap. She felt him caressing her cheek pulling her up towards him. She had a look of surprise and wonder as to what he will do next. Lyra could not wait and instead closed the distance between their lips and kissed him softly before breaking the kiss. She lowered her head to look down while feeling a connection was made to him and she did not want to scare him away.
 
Last edited:
Jameson said nothing to her instead he pulled her up for another kiss this time kissing her deeper. He pulled her onto his lap setting her their as she kissed her.
 
Lyra felt him pull her up for another kiss this one is deeper then the last one. She felt herself start to respond to him in a different way. She wrapped her arms around his neck pulling her closer to him the kiss goes deeper.
 
He continued to hiss her wrapping his arms around her waist as the kiss went on. He couldn't control himself at this point nor did he want to.
 
She felt his arms around her waist as she wanted more then before. She placed her hands on his drenched shirt and gently pushed him back. "Jameson, I like you I really do. I do not want you to get sick." We can go to the shoreline.
 
"You sure you will be alright?" He asks her not wanting her to do something to hurt herself either.
 
"I will be alright." She replied back to him. She gives him a peck on his lips and smiles.
 
He smiled and took her to a part of the beach where they could sit under a palm tree and he sat down giving her a loss and asked "is this alright."
 
She felt happy and secured with him. Lyra felt his kiss as he sat down. She looked at him and said. "This spot is perfect, Jameson. It feels like where we were this afternoon when we first met." She felt her cheeks start to turn a little red at the sentence she said.
 
"Yes I know." He said thinking about seeing her on the beach. He kissed her again running his hand up and down her tail feeling it.
 
She kissed him again and sensed his hand running up and down her tail feeling sparks coming from his hands. She placed her arms on his drenched shirt and felt his chest running her hand up and down his chest and arms. Lyra's breath start to get a little quicker and deeper. Her mind, body and soul wants him.
 
He pull away from the kiss and asks "Are you ok with this I can feel things getting more intense with us."
 
Lyra replies to him. "I am okay with this Jameson, are you okay with this?" She kisses him passionately before moving away to let him respond. Her face is a deep red from all the kissing they just did and her body is hot like lava erupting from a volcano.
 
Jameson nodded and gingerly kissed her neck. He could feel the passion emigrating from them like multiple sparks of static electricity.
 
I opened my mouth. "Mmmmm, oooohhh Jameson." My eyes follow you as I feel the passion spark something between us. I wrapped my arms around his neck while feeling his sweet kisses rain down on my neck.
 
He continued to kiss her neck biting on it a bit nothing hard enough to break skin. He could feel himself begin to get hard and he pressed it against he showing how hot he was for her. If his passion for her in that moment would provide warmth for the world he could melt any ice without moving from that spot.
 
Lyra felt he pressed something hard against her. Then she started to melt when she realized it is his penis. Lyra turned to him and moaned. "Mmmmmm oooohhhh." She looked at him in a daze and pressed him down on the sand with her breath coming faster and her mind in a daze as she looks up at him.
 
He continued to kiss her neck moving hisnlisses down this time to her breasts. He kissed both globes of flesh before he concentrated on the nubs of flesh that were rock hard.
 
"Mmmmm oooooo Jameson." She feels her body start to go up and down a little quicker. She takes a deep breath to relax her breathing. "Suck my nipples, please." Lyra asked.
 
He gave his last kiss on her nipple before doing what she wanted and sucked it into his mouth flicking it with his tongue when it was inside his lips.
 
Mmmm oooooo Jameson. I feel him suck my nipple into his mouth. I felt a memory come into my mind as I feel him suck on my nipple and flick it with his tongue. The memory was not strong yet I felt like this moment was meant to happen. She bites her lips and throws her head back. Mmmm Jameson, you are making my body hot like the northern star in the cool night sky. I look at him with eyes filled with emotions that will be explained later.
 
Jameson continued to suck her nipple as his other hand began to caress her tail running along it's length. He could feel everybscale she had but it wasnt a scratching sensation more or less it was a silky smooth feel.
 
Back
Top