Republicans are quite simply un-American

I'm not talking about that, but about the party's nature as a coalition.

No argument on that point. The D base is wider in spectrum. My issue is the use of hatred to bring that base closer and tighter. The tactics are exactly as some here are saying the R's are up to.
 
Pulease! It's Jack Luis that Chronicles the failure of Trump the Turd's failures as Peeresident. It's not hard to accurate in your attributions.

And it is not hate that motivates me to do this, but disgust that the Rethuglicans allow the Turd to 'lead' them.

The "jackbutt" thing was probably a low blow. Sorry. fwiw, there was this amusing tv commercial a while back where a sergeant griped about jack butts and offering a tissue. I think it was Geico or something. So jack[something] triggers that memory and the word just spilled off the keyboard...

I do disagree with your comments about him and I deplore your use of personal slurs. It's disrespectful. I didn't like much of what Obama said or did, but I didn't use ANY such language as you do. You should be ashamed...
 
Last edited:
No argument on that point. The D base is wider in spectrum. My issue is the use of hatred to bring that base closer and tighter. The tactics are exactly as some here are saying the R's are up to.

The difference is that Dems talk about real threats.
 
Pulease! It's Jack Luis that Chronicles the failure of Trump the Turd's failures as Peeresident. It's not hard to accurate in your attributions.

And it is not hate that motivates me to do this, but disgust that the Rethuglicans allow the Turd to 'lead' them.

You chronicle a lot of propaganda and superstition as well.:rolleyes:
 
The American Left is quite simply stupid.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!! Oh, you are FUNNY!

The American Left has Constitutional scholars, historians and award-winning investigative journalists.

The American Right has idiots who think that Hillary Clinton was running a child sex ring out of the basement of a pizza parlor and believe that the Affordable Care Act and Obamacare are two different things.

And you think that the AMERICAN LEFT are the ones who are stupid?

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!
 
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!! Oh, you are FUNNY!

The American Left has Constitutional scholars, historians and award-winning investigative journalists.

The American Right has idiots who think that Hillary Clinton was running a child sex ring out of the basement of a pizza parlor and believe that the Affordable Care Act and Obamacare are two different things.

And you think that the AMERICAN LEFT are the ones who are stupid?

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!

There's no respect for the Constitution whatsoever, from the left. Your scholars are looking for ways to poke holes in it, not defend it.

Being a historian, well it helps if one is smart but remembering and contemplating facts and events is a function of memory, not intelligence.

As for journalists, that's actually funnier than the comment you were remarking on. Journalists are the literary equivalent of ambulance chasers in the legal world. At least today's variety of journalist.
 
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!! Oh, you are FUNNY!

The American Left has Constitutional scholars, historians and award-winning investigative journalists.

The American Right has idiots who think that Hillary Clinton was running a child sex ring out of the basement of a pizza parlor and believe that the Affordable Care Act and Obamacare are two different things.

And you think that the AMERICAN LEFT are the ones who are stupid?

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!



The Republican Party is basically a cult at this point. They listen to their cult leaders, and they refuse to trust anyone else. If Donald Trump went on Fox "news" and told their audience that getting stung by jellyfish makes your dick grow bigger, there'd be an epidemic of Republican men flooding the emergency rooms in countless cities with severe reactions to jellyfish venom from multiple jellyfish barbs.
 
The GOP has become the lunatic fringe of American politics. They hate compromise. They hate investigative journalists. They hate fact-checkers. They hate scientists. They hate Freedom of the Press. They hate Freedom of Speech and they hate Freedom of Assembly.

Nowadays the GOP seems less like a political party, and more like a patriarchal, fear-based religious cult that tells their adherents to be afraid of dark-skinned people, reporters, Constitutional scholars, gays, lesbians and women who speak up about being sexually assaulted.

153 years ago, the Republican Party was the party of Abraham Lincoln.

106 years ago, the Republican Party was the party of Teddy Roosevelt.

30 years ago, the Republican Party was the party of Ronald Reagan and Barry Goldwater.

But the Republican Party of today has dropped dramatically in ethics and is now the party of pro-rape misogynists like Rick Santorum, Lawrence Lockman, Robert Fisher, Bill O'Reilly, Ann Coulter and Donald Trump.

There is basically NOTHING left worth saving in the Republican Party!
 
Republicans seem to be rejecting EVERYTHING that is good about America! Freedom of Speech, Freedom of Assembly, Freedom of the Press, Freedom of Religion and Separation of Church and State all seem to be alien ideas to these people!

They seem to want to live in a Christian theocracy, where the government tells you what religious doctrines you’ll follow and what church you’ll attend and criticizing the government will get you thrown into jail.

Back in the eighteenth century America fought a war to GET AWAY from a government like that! Now, Republicans are pushing America back in that direction!

Republicans are un-American. It’s just that simple.

They call it a "Voter values summit" because an "Anti-Constitution, anti-freedom of religion, anti-Separation of Church & State, anti-women, anti-science, anti-education, anti-freedom of the press and anti-equality summit" wouldn't fit on a bumper sticker.


http://www.rightwingwatch.org/post/...m740VppRIRlAJ1gTzwsr0WFsf7nEVePSJ9j27f_n1tIKM
 
I take it you didn't like the results of the election.

By changing the names, Jesus, your opinion of the Republican party mirrors my opinion of the Democratic party.

I think you'll find the next six years will put in place a scotus that will protect the Constitution at least for the next generation, so you can probably relax on that one.
 
They call it a "Voter values summit" because an "Anti-Constitution, anti-freedom of religion, anti-Separation of Church & State, anti-women, anti-science, anti-education, anti-freedom of the press and anti-equality summit" wouldn't fit on a bumper sticker.


http://www.rightwingwatch.org/post/...m740VppRIRlAJ1gTzwsr0WFsf7nEVePSJ9j27f_n1tIKM

Thank for posting this, Jesus. The article basically echos what I've been saying for years. The Republicans want to shred the Constitution of the United States and turn America into a theocracy.


Republicans like Roy Moore have repeatedly put his own religious beliefs above the law. They're vehemently hostile to legal equality for gay, lesbian and transgender Americans, arguing that homosexual relationships should be criminalized.

Other Republicans like Bryan Fischer, Rick Santorum, Sarah Palin and Mike Huckabee are all trying to push America in the same direction. They want this to be a "Christians only" nation, with atheists, agnostics, Jews, Hindus and Muslims stripped of their legal rights and Christian dogma codified into the legal code.
 
They want this to be a "Christians only" nation, with atheists, agnostics, Jews, Hindus and Muslims stripped of their legal rights and Christian dogma codified into the legal code.

You do realize our Constitution prevents this from EVER happening, right? It's inconceivable that enough states would jump on board eliminating the 1st amendment to ever make it a possibility. Take a breath.
 
Thank for posting this, Jesus. The article basically echos what I've been saying for years. The Republicans want to shred the Constitution of the United States and turn America into a theocracy.


Republicans like Roy Moore have repeatedly put his own religious beliefs above the law. They're vehemently hostile to legal equality for gay, lesbian and transgender Americans, arguing that homosexual relationships should be criminalized.

Other Republicans like Bryan Fischer, Rick Santorum, Sarah Palin and Mike Huckabee are all trying to push America in the same direction. They want this to be a "Christians only" nation, with atheists, agnostics, Jews, Hindus and Muslims stripped of their legal rights and Christian dogma codified into the legal code.

The above is a contemptible lie so common to your kind.:rolleyes::rolleyes:
 
The Republican Party is basically a cult at this point. They listen to their cult leaders, and they refuse to trust anyone else. If Donald Trump went on Fox "news" and told their audience that getting stung by jellyfish makes your dick grow bigger, there'd be an epidemic of Republican men flooding the emergency rooms in countless cities with severe reactions to jellyfish venom from multiple jellyfish barbs.


In my mind it all started (or perhaps accelerated) in the 1990's. Newt Gingrich began to turn the Republican Party into a party of anti-intellectualism, that was supposed to mindlessly oppose everything that Bill Clinton supported, and was supposed to speak in bumper-sticker slogans, instead of have actual policy debates.

Fox "news" Channel showed up right around the same time. They also spoke in bumper-sticker slogans and engaged in rumor-mongering, fear-mongering and hate-mongering, all the while referring to such childish performance-art as "news broadcasting". A marriage between Gingrich-Republicans and Fox "news" Channel was born...each supporting the other. No matter how insane the rhetoric or the legislation the Gingrich Republicans came out with, Fox "news" would dumb down the debate to the level of a bunch of grade-school kids on the playground and always cheer for the Gingrich Republicans, while mocking anything that President Bill Clinton was trying to do.

In the 1990's, Fox "news" and the Gingrich-Republicans mocked Bill Clinton for being "obsessed" with Osama bin Laden, and the Republicans tried to thwart Clinton's anti-terrorism goals.

But in 2001, after the 9/11 terror attacks, Republicans did a 180 degree turn and claimed that Bill Clinton IGNORED Osama bin Laden and did NOTHING about terrorism for 8 years. Fox "news" had no problem with this 180 degree turn and they echoed the Republican narrative. They claimed that the 9/11 terrorist attacks were Clinton's fault and that the nation of Sudan offered Clinton Osama bin Laden on a silver platter. It was a childish narrative. Anybody with even rudimentary research skills could debunk such claims, but by the year 2001, millions of Republicans had been so seriously dumbed-down, there was no risk of them doing any research.

Research was something those effeminate, fancy-talking liberals did! REAL MEN didn't do fact-checking or research! REAL MEN just listened to Bill O'Reilly and parroted his angry, right-wing talking points! And from 2001, it's just gotten worse and worse.
 
Reversal of that casting would be more appopriate.

Done:

How about A Christmas Carol, where Scrooge is played by President Trump and Hillary is cast as the Ghost of Christmas Future?

Of course, you recall that although initially misguided, Scrooge turns out to be a pretty nice guy, and the Ghost of Christmas Future... actually, a pretty good likeness :/

fa05020b64399fc5169e03c25fb69e3d.jpg
 
Would be nice, if he turned into a nice guy.

By the way, the Christmas Carol didn't work out as a Halloween Carol for me. Perhaps I should have used Trump. I wonder if he'd do well in the Gay-section

There's ALWAYS room for more guys over there! Come on in, the waters great!
 
Bullshit



@Someone: I apologize. In haste, I scanned through your post and immediately went to work on this brief reply. I did not realize my error until hitting send. Forgive me. I only read OP, Gemma, and whatever is in between your post and OP. Page one.

Gemma; Most of it is in fact bullshit. What isn't, OP forgot how bad his hero behaved towards the press. Leads to my next, which was some figure he conjured... 43% of GOP was in favor of closing news outlets....The main stream does suck. Terribly, so the Kool aid drinkers never get the messages where their hero fucked up. I've only a moment now, due the hour and all. Not that it really even deserves a proper response, but I'm gonna. Monday, tops. I've got a busy weekend. This will require sources to cite....Unlike OP and "@som1udntkw'(Sorry), when conservatives go through the trouble, we also go through the trouble of citing sources. It makes what you say valid. Unlike something like, say....."It's all true." While that has a nice ring to it, it really doesn't mean shit to me. Or likely anyone else that actually pays attention. Makes decisions based on what they learn for themselves. Not what Rachel Maddow? tells them. Haaa. Now, I really am about to partake in some work. Which typically in this instance, I, like you, would tell OP to "prove it" as it rightfully falls on his shoulders. But, apparently the company we keep here all think it is, not only acceptable, but scientific even..as witnessed by "@som1udntkw"(Sorry) to throw out quotes, numbers, percentages, etc. Not a single citation for the complete piece.
So, against my better upbringing, I will shoot the "work", titled "Republicans are quite simply un-American" down. With sources, I might add. I use work loosely..Seems more like a rant to me, but....There it is. On this board.Honest to God, I should have my head examined for 1)Coming to Literotica and then clicking the fucking political board??? Da fuq is wrong with me? and 2)Trying to possibly engage in intelligent debate in a den of.....A den of my fellow Americans:) We just have a few things we disagree on. Hey....Listen. All dems. If it is an ideological thing, then, man....I'm all for it. You do you, and I'll do me. Just don't try to convince me to follow your ideology. And really, really don't try and convince me with made of facts and figures. That kind of abhorrent behavior tends to bring out the nasty in people. It is completely irresponsible.
After reading the bullshit originally posted, I went back through it and decided I would pick it apart, and prove his mistakes. Not all of his statements are complete and utter bullshit, but, the majority are easily enough dismantled. At the very least, plenty of examples of the messiah(Obama) doing exactly the same.....That isn't dismantling, I agree, but I bet it makes you mad anyway. Sometimes, if you can't beat them, you join them.

Good day, haters. I'll be back. Get ready. Fucking Libta.....I mean, haters.
Cant even come to a smutboard anymore without the haters climbing up the walls over something.
 
Last edited:
Trump has no loyalty towards America. He calls American leaders "weak", and he calls the U.S. Constitution "very bad". He calls Russian leaders and Chinese leaders "strong", and wonders why he can't just scrap American Democracy and run America like a dictatorship.
 
bunch of loosers here.

The ONLY group with any sense of America, or of AMERICAN values are followers of DONALD TRUMP.

liberals are mindless fuck pigs following a communist propaganda that has done nothing but eliminate perhaps a billion people in the last century
 
Back
Top