Seeking RPers & Inspiration 2015

Looking for male or female partners

I need a good story as both role plays I was currently working on have died down for a little while. I need something decent to keep me going! I am open to suggestions, but I need someone who writes more than one liner responses. PM me if you're interested.
 
A Crime to Pay.

Muse A is the daughter of a man with a serious gambling problem. He’s a sweet man, always doting on Muse A with her favorite books and rare flowers, but he’s up to his ears in debt after borrowing money from the wrong people. One afternoon, Muse A’s father is confronted by Muse B, the ruthless crime boss of the city. Few people have ever seen Muse B’s face, as his henchmen usually do his dirty work, but everyone knows his name and cowers in fear appropriately. Muse A’s father owes Muse B a considerable debt, which he cannot pay. Rather than kill the man, Muse B offers a trade – the man’s beautiful daughter in exchange for the forgiveness of his financial debts. He has one night to make this deal happen or Muse B will come for him. When Muse A’s father explains the predicament to her, she is willing to go, as long as it ensures the safety of her family and her father promises to put an end to his troublesome gambling habits. Muse A moves in to Muse B’s mansion outside of town the following day. From the moment Muse A arrives, Muse B is on his best behavior, lavishing her with gifts – a library wing for her, a pretty garden filled with the finest, imported roses – jewelry, and so on. Gradually, Muse A comes to see that Muse B isn’t a horrible person, behind closed doors, but the circumstances of their arrangement (and the terrible crimes he commits as a crime boss) make it difficult for her to fall in love with him as he’s fallen in love with her. Each time Muse B proposes marriage, Muse A refuses. Muse A becomes terribly homesick and begs to be allowed to visit her father. Muse B allows her to leave him as long as she returns to him within a week’s time. While Muse A is away, Muse B is attacked by a disloyal bunch of conspiring underlings. When Muse A returns, she finds Muse B wounded and left for dead in his home office. She realizes in this moment that she does love him and if he recovers she’ll marry him. Her quick actions save his life and once he is well enough, they marry.
Optional Twists:
Dark Twist: Once Muse B recovers, Muse A willingly becomes part of the crime business. Together they seek revenge against those who betrayed Muse B.

Looking for some one to play Muse B

pm me
 
Last edited:
Seeking a male to do a UFC themed RP. My idea is this - my character is nowhere near an established athlete, but when she was 18-19, she was a ring girl who developed a fan following. Three years later, the marketing wing of the fight game decided she could train and be marketable as a fighter. Ronda Rousey was dominant, there were no quality opponents, and talk became that I could train, get some wins, and become a "next big thing." At 2-0, I will soon have real fights against tough opponents, and the pressure to perform, and win, is great.

The male role has two options:

1. You're my brother and my trainer. We have a snarky, but close relationship and, though I must stay focused on training, I could use a man, too. You are both protective and a bit abusive, and so we fight and train by day, and you ravish me by night. We practically date, so we are seen everywhere together and though I say, "Oh he's just my brother," the rumors swirl. OR...

2. You are the commissioner of the league and you have a heavy hand....win or get out. I need breaks and opportunities and you know it. You may even bet on me in private and, when I lose, you command your pound of flesh.....in flesh. This would be more dark and have blackmail/non-con and you'd be much older....basically using a much younger girl.

PM a short sample or link to your work and let me know which you would be interested in playing. Note: your posts should be more than a paragraph or two, but need not be novels, and I'd like you to be around to post often - I'm wanting to get some quality threads going and lasting and that's been difficult lately. Hope to hear from some good partners!

Brittney-Palmer-03.jpeg
 
Last edited:
The Ruining of Dr. Lara

The Ruining of Dr. Lara
Primary Character: Jade Lara, MD
"Supporting" Character: Michael Harris
Looking for the female/primary character.

Jade Lara is a young thirty-something and a physician. She's married. She is respected by her peers and in her community. There's nothing atypical about her per se: she did well in school, had a couple of boyfriends along the way and then during med school met her husband with whom she now lives, along with their dog. She was never the soft, timid kind, nor was she overly aggressive or abrasive, rather, her personality shows itself through her being a professional woman who knows how to handle herself but doesn't let it get to her head. She's good-hearted and decent. She is also about to get promoted at work to director of her clinic. Things are only looking up.

But there's something about herself she doesn't know.

Michael Harris: A regular guy who went through college and completed a masters in Health Sciences but due to the bad economy, couldn't get a job. He had always kept himself physically very fit, and since his father had been in construction, he decided to go to work for him working on site. He's had his fair share of women, but he was never one to abuse them or simply sleep around. He comes from a decent household. But he has an issue. In the past few years, he has noticed that when he cums, the output is excessive. It has gotten to the point where he cannot masturbate unless he is in the bathroom on the toilet because he cums so much that it is impossible to clean in a reasonable amount of time. Michael has another peculiarity. Ever since he was young, he has just not felt the usual social limitations on sex. He *never* felt like using the word "sex" was inappropriate, nor did he feel there was anything wrong with sex in public. This was not a philosophical position. He just *does not feel* any hesitation in it, and has difficulty in understanding what the problem is. But he sees how people react so he doesn't do things publicly.

But when he goes to see Dr Lara for help for his excessive cum, he figures the doctor will need to see what happens and so he masturbates right in her office, drenching the floor in his cum.

Dr Lara then realizes, upon seeing the cum sloshing around on the floor, that she is mesmerized. She needs it. She want it desperately. She wants it on her, around her, in her. Shocked at her response she kicks him out. But the extreme fetish for massive loads of cum has been triggered, and so she calls him back week after week for "further evaluation", reveling in his cum after he leaves.

Eventually she starts fantasizing about having him in her. About having his cock and its special property for her own. Her husband becomes inadequate. She starts feeling hyper-sexualized. She begins an affair with Michael. Her life slowly starts to unravel because of her obsession.

Michael on his part is happy to enjoy a beautiful physician. Where it goes from there we can decide: whether Michael starts becoming more reluctant as Jade desperately obsesses over him, ultimately using whatever means she can to keep Michael as hers - or - Michael starts to realize he could have his own desperately cum hungry slave...

Either way, public displays would be part of the story down the road, because of Michael's lack of sexual inhibition and Jade's desperate need.

PM if interested.
 
Any Supernatural fans out there?

Looking for someone to rp as Benny LaFitte from the television show 'Supernatural'. The character is a vampire. Anyone interested can PM me or find me on YIM or Skype. I will be hanging out there for tonight.

*Another Idea*

I play a girl who is coming home after being overseas going to college. Alot has changed including me. My character was a pudgy girl who finally got into shape. Now that I am home, I am met at the airport by my big brother and his best friend. Both are floored by the difference including the BF who is a little uneasy at the attraction that suddenly develops between them. He had always seen me as a little sister but all things change.
 
Last edited:
I'm looking to start up an RP or two and have a lot of rough ideas and also am open to any others. The roleplay ideas I have range from realistic romantic to dark fantasy/sci-fi. I'll write a few out and if any female is interested, feel free to PM me.

1. Lilith meets her match: You would be Lilith, a female demon as old as time. She walks on Earth every few centuries to dally with men, only to deem them not worthy of her. However when she walks into a high class bar one night, she sees a young man on the cusp of great power and wonders if she has finally met her match.

2. Getting to know your family: A young man moves to a new city across the country to start his new career. The only person he knows is his aunt who had been going through a difficult time. He provides her comfort as she keeps him from being alone in a new city.

3. An Education in Love: a 28 year old man moves back to his hometown to start the new chapter in his career and life. Things get complicated when he runs into his first love at his ten year high school reunion, who just happened to be one of his teachers.

4. In Over His Head: a new rising star screenwriter in Hollywood tries to handle his growing fame while he dates a porn star.

Again, I'm open to other ideas any interested female may have, and I have more as well. PM me if you'd like to discuss a potential roleplay.

Bumping.

Also if a female writer has an idea for an RP based around cultural or age differences, I'm more than intrigued.
 
Last edited:
Guy-on-guy roleplay?

Hello writers,

Please be kind--this is my first forum posting! Anyone out there interested in gay RP? Also open to possible hetero action if the hook is good, and I have a keen appreciation for gender fluidity, but all of my stories are in the Gay Male genre. See my profile for reference:

http://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=1640297&page=submissions

WHO YOU ARE
I don't care about your real life gender or orientation and hope you feel the same. All I'm looking for are solid writing skills and a commitment to a fantastic story. Ideally I'd like to see samples of your work before I dive in. Please care about realism/verisimilitude, as well as writing mechanics.

WHO I AM
My style is usually romance-oriented. Open to various character types, and possibly to assorted subgenres including taboo, dom/sub, nonhuman, etc. but prefer 1-on-1 for now. I need realistic characters with depth and emotion. The characters and their feelings, experiences, desires, etc., are far more important to me than their physical aspects.

WHAT WE'RE WRITING
I'm up for something vanilla-ish. I'm also a Trekkie if anything in the Star Trek universe would float your boat (original characters only). High Fantasy is also good. Historical would be fun, as long as you're someone who does his/her homework--blatant anachronisms turn me off.

Please PM me if you feel a connection. Please also don't be offended if I neglect to respond. I'm picky... I can't help it.

Thank you in advance.
 
I guess it's time for a come back
Though I haven't exactly been absent from Lit, I find myself in a bit of a rut. Real life has pulled most of my partners away, and the creative side of my brain has been nagging at me to get back to it for quite some time.

I eagerly anticipate the return of all of my writing partners, but find myself in need of an additional outlet.

I am an experienced 29 year old male submissive. Although submissive characters are my strong suit, I am able to play a strong and confident role in the right setting.

I also enjoy medieval and fantasy based threads, particularly when both the hero and heroine are both strong and confident.

A quick look at the threads I've started should be enough of an example of the kinks and roles I prefer, but I am open to pretty much anything.

If there are any women out there who have had a thread idea burning a whole in their brain, or who just want to talk or brainstorm, feel free to pm me. I will reply back as soon as I am able to.

I hope to hear back soon!

~LD
 
Seeking female partner.

I’ve lost two partners and now I have time for another thread. I’m thinking of two warriors, one female Elven and one human male. Please read some of my threads, and if you think we could write together shoot me a PM. I’m also looking for a partner that will write two or more paragraph. no one liner please.

Position filled.
 
Last edited:
The Pleasure Island (OOC)

This is a Master/Mistress and slaves thread. I will play the host, a mysterious millionaire who owns the entire island somewhere in the Pacific Ocean.

First I need a slave girl. (experience one) living with me on the island. She will play host along with me when the guest arrived.

The theme of the thread is about invitations. I invite Masters/Mistresses to bring along their own slaves to my island. This is a yearly affair and it is a great place to show off their slaves. This is a place to share your slaves with others.

At the end of the season, we will vote for the Most popular Master or Mistress.

What I require here is :

1. a female character. My loyal slave.
2. master or mistress with their slave. (you can bring more than one slave)
You will register yourself and your slave here (OOC) and given a guess room
in the thread (IC)
You can play in the guess room while waiting for more guest to arrive.
3. I hope to get at least 3 group of guest or more........
4. If you wish to play and do not have a partner, register yourself here and may
be some biodata would help. You may find your partner and join us later.


I will start the (IC) once I had my loyal slave girl. Application open and please pm me if interested.


thanks

Dan
 
Looking for a new SRP partner. Thinking something magical, along the lines of faeries, daemons and such. If anyone is interested pm' me and we'll set something up x
 
Hey,
It appears that your settings are such that I can't send you a pm. That being said, check out the stories I've submitted on Lit as well as previous SRPs. In particular, you might like "When Irish Eyes Are Smiling" a collaboration with another author. Let me know if you'd like to discuss pursuing a role play scenario.
Jus

Hello writers,

Please be kind--this is my first forum posting! Anyone out there interested in gay RP? Also open to possible hetero action if the hook is good, and I have a keen appreciation for gender fluidity, but all of my stories are in the Gay Male genre. See my profile for reference:

http://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=1640297&page=submissions

WHO YOU ARE
I don't care about your real life gender or orientation and hope you feel the same. All I'm looking for are solid writing skills and a commitment to a fantastic story. Ideally I'd like to see samples of your work before I dive in. Please care about realism/verisimilitude, as well as writing mechanics.

WHO I AM
My style is usually romance-oriented. Open to various character types, and possibly to assorted subgenres including taboo, dom/sub, nonhuman, etc. but prefer 1-on-1 for now. I need realistic characters with depth and emotion. The characters and their feelings, experiences, desires, etc., are far more important to me than their physical aspects.

WHAT WE'RE WRITING
I'm up for something vanilla-ish. I'm also a Trekkie if anything in the Star Trek universe would float your boat (original characters only). High Fantasy is also good. Historical would be fun, as long as you're someone who does his/her homework--blatant anachronisms turn me off.

Please PM me if you feel a connection. Please also don't be offended if I neglect to respond. I'm picky... I can't help it.

Thank you in advance.
 
New ideas that need female writing partners:

^^^^^^^^^^​

"Wars of the Hearts": A historical story of love and lust.

I can't tell you all the details of this story without spoiling the twists and turns, but what I can tell you is this:
  • Your character is a pretty peasant girl working the family farm (or inn, if you would like).
  • You are pure of heart, soul, and body.
  • You are drawn to me, a mysterious soldier battling on the nearby front.
  • Weakened by passion and my tales of battlefield glory, you give yourself to him, again and again over the days to come.
  • Then ... the real story begins.
  • That's all I can tell you.
  • This is not a tale of magic or fantasy, no vampires or werewolves. Real people, real situations ... sort of. :D
^^^^^^^^^^​

"The Witch Within": A tale of rising magic in the ancient world.

  • Your character is a young, innocent woman.
  • Your background if of your own desire, with one exception: you have never partaken of the joys of the flesh, not even by your own hand.
  • Your best friend and confidant -- a female role I will write -- surprises you one day by engaging you in some innocent exploration.
  • Unexplainable things begin to happen to you after you become sexually active, with her (me) and others, whether male, female, or even just your own hand.
  • My second character -- a male you've never before seen -- comes to you and explains that you are a witch and that your power comes from sexual satisfaction.
  • There is a twist, of course, as there almost always is with my stories.
  • This story needs a writing partner with few limits. Don't worry, nothing gross or horribly demeaning.
^^^^^^^^^^​

"The King's Witch: Historical role play with court drama, national intrigue, magic, and -- or yeah -- sex.

You are a witch employed by me, a royal who -- if fate and nature were allowed to follow their natural path -- will never see the crown placed upon my head. I want to rise through the line of succession to become king but I need to do it in a way that doesn't make me look suspect; and you want ... well, what is it that you want that your magic can't get you?

I'm not talking major, phenomenal magic. Just little, subtle things. If you are familiar with "The White Witch, The Red Witch, and The King Maker's Daughter", then you know the kind of magic about which I speak.

^^^^^^^^^^​

"Would You...?"

You are a bartender who my character, a customer, tempts into performing increasingly sexually explicit things: showing her breasts, fondling them, stripping, etc. It's not creepy and its not prostitution, per se. It's just a fun loving man leading a financially strapped woman into adventures into which she wouldn't normally dwell.
 
Last edited:
Hey. It's been a while since I've been here.

Anyway, I want to do something short, sex filled, to get my creative juices flowing again.

I have a few ideas, but I also would love to hear other's as well.

I'm looking for females/people willing to play females.

Idea One:
Stripper gets a little more than she asked for when she meets an old neighbor who hired her (without knowing it is her) on his twenty-first birthday.

Idea Two:
Erotic Massage.

Idea Three:
A (hot sexy) witch captures a knight who came to end her reign of terror, (or something like that). Instead of disposing of him, she wants to see how much his 'sword' can impale her. Good times are had all around.

Idea Four:
A wanderer gets lost in a forest. He meets some sexy creatures on the way, all wanting to play.

If any of these ideas seem like a fun thing to do, (or if you have your own idea) please pm me. I look forward to your communications.
 
Last edited:
Been awhile, but wanna start RP again. Need a male partner

I am always looking for male role play partners through email. It's much more fun that way. I'm also more drawn to interracial stories, so that will be a huge factor. You must be able to be a CO-WRITER in these RPs. I will not write it all on my own I am hoping to find someone who can role play and establish each others styles together so we can explore and have some fun making stories together. If you are looking for a jack off session and then to log out midway through the story, I am not interested. People who type like they are texting also should not contact me. If you can't tell the difference between their, there and they're, same thing, do not contact me.*

I like the role play to be as realistic as possible and have the emotions that a normal person would have, not porn guy pizza delivery boy knocking on the door to find a woman naked and fingering herself. The build up, reluctance and hesitation is a huge part of what makes role playing exciting. I also like detail of sights, sounds and smells. BE DESCRIPTIVE!!!!! I hate the one-line RPs. They're not enough to imagine.

MY top 3 Scenes that i want to try:

1. I have been used and abused in every relationship that I have ever been in. So, I decided to move to a new neighborhood and start fresh, where no one knows me. What happens when I meet the new neighbor and he begins to get into my head and uncover things about myself that I never knew?

2. I have been working as an administrative assistant in my office for about 1 1/2 years. The entire time, I've been getting a feeling from my boss. He's married, yet he seems very unhappy. I'm newly single and have had a crush on my boss since i first walked in the door. Now, he tells me that I will be accompanying him to a month-long conference in Florida. Wonder how this will turn out?

3. I have been living in this apartment by myself for the last year. Now, I have heard that there is a new guy that wants to move into an apartment. Well, i could always use someone to split the rent and everything with. When we meet, we can feel the attraction to each other. How long can we go before we give in and try out a relationship?

And as bad as it may sound, I am a sucker for romantic stories that become more aggressive, but not like "rape-y" aggressive. So if you can be gentle, descriptive, and creative, that's what I'm looking for. If interested, PM me with the scenario you'd like and your character.
 
This is an idea that I've been toying with for... a couple of years, really. Looking for a lady to write it with.

Every year the Yakuza host a tournament with the best fighters in the world fighting for a cash price of $10,000,000. The Yakuza doesn't do this just because they think it's fun, it also makes them a buttload of cash as they also invite businessmen, politicians, and various rich celebrities who love to watch a good fight and place some bets. They also charge them a hefty fee for staying there, but this is the type of people that could buy a football team on a whim and not care if it ever made them money.

But the focus is on the fighters who almost see this as a vacation. They get their own rooms which are as big as a three-room apartment, there is a spa where they can get a massage, a gym to work out, great food and drinks, plus a beautiful island to just relax on when they're not fighting. It's also completely free for the fighters.

This year a woman is entered in the tournament. Nothing strange about it, women have participated before. All the Yakuza care about is getting the best fighters possible, they don't care about gender. They only want to find out who's the best in the world.

The woman, like every other fighter, gets a personal servant during their stay. Someone who will attend to their every need, or just leave them alone if they don't want them around. That's where my character comes in...

Sounds interesting? Send me a PM and we can discuss it.
 
Looking for a female race fan to join my Nitro Rivals thread.

A link can be found here. http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1148343

You only need an interest in motorsports. You don't need to know drag racing as I can share the details or even handle all the Stat stuff.

The thread will progress from hated rivals to lovers to husband and wife in a journey to a championship. I want to make this thread a full on story of decent length so I wish to have someone who can commit to a longer thread.
 
I've been a way for a while, mostly school getting in the way but I really want to get back into roleplaying. It is such a fun creative outlet and also a great way to practice my writing. I like detailed roleplays with a lot of character depth and build up. I'm fairly open as to the theme of the story and the participants (I have an SRP Profile - link below). I plan on being able to post a few paragraphs once per day.

Below are a couple ideas that I have (but would be happy to listen to other ideas):

1. Pirate themed (either traditional or space). My character would be Captain Isabelle Crownwater, a princess turned pirate. I'm open to any ideas you have.

2. I've been toying with the idea of a character who is a fairy that tempts humans, through dreams or direct contact and gets them to do things that they otherwise wouldn't.
 
I'm looking for a female co-author to write with me.

I'm currently envisioning a young girl and her mother's boyfriend. (Or perhaps stepfather if you prefer something more taboo.) Daughter is somewhat an innocent around men. Mom went through a wild child phase in her own teens with lots of casual sex that left her pregnant. Afraid that her daughter might harbor similar libidinous tendencies and repeat the same mistakes, Mom has tried to shield her daughter from male attention. Mom is right to worry, because the daughter is curious - but inexperienced. But since she can get no advice from Mom, she turns to Mom's boyfriend.

How this plays out can vary. Perhaps the daughter is a Lolita seductress who wears down the boyfriend's reluctance. Or perhaps the boyfriend is the aggressor. Maybe he blackmails the daughter into servicing him. Maybe he pins her down and forces her. Basically we can tailor the interaction based on your preferences.

I've got a ton of threads and a posted profile, so I recommend viewing those if you've not written with me before. I like longer posts with a semblance of grammar and spelling. I usually do these projects via the forums, but email and PM are also options.

If you're interested or have questions, send me a PM. I look forward to hearing from you.
 
I'm looking for a female co-author for a blackmail/coercion thread. Here are some possible scenarios.

~~~~~
She is a gold digger who married a wealthy elderly man. While she's somewhat fond of her husband, what she really adores is his standard of living. Fortunately her husband isn't too sexually demanding, so she sates her libido in a lesbian affair with her personal trainer. Unfortunately, the nosy teenage boy next door manages to catch the two of them in the act. He threatens to expose her secret and she knows her enraged husband would be merciless if he discovered her transgressions.

~~~~~~
She is a privileged child of a wealthy, powerful family who has achieved some minor celebrity by virtue of being pretty and related to someone important. Unfortunately, she and Daddy (or Mommy, or both) had a fight and the family credit card has been shut off in an attempt to humble her. She is trying to maintain appearances because she'd become a social media joke if the truth became public. She can cover most of her expenses from her limited income, but the rent on her fancy penthouse is way beyond her personal means. Her landlord can be persuaded to look the other way in exchange for certain favors.

~~~~~~~
She took a few racy selfies of herself and sent them to her boyfriend/girlfriend/spouse/whatever. Unfortunately, her antagonist finds her phone and threatens to disseminate her photos to everyone unless does as she's told.

~~~~~~
If any of the above ideas appeal to you (or if you've got ones of your own), PM me.
 
In search of an English teacher.

A girl struggling in English class but not for the reasons you might think. She can recite the meaning of words, their definitions, synonyms, antonyms and even their root language origins at times but she can't for the life of her write. But she can draw and that is where the problems begin.

She had always been a quite child, her parents fearing that something was wrong because she was so silent. It wasn't until preschool that she really started to talk, more then just the softly spoke word here and there.

Art for the child was something else entirely. She had a talent for it but was blind to just how good she was because for her it wasn't how good it turned out to be but the emotions that she poured into her art. Things in her mind ran like a movie and it was just simpler for her to draw it then to write it. No matter how many words she knew it never felt like she had just the right one to describe the pictures in her head.

Her parents tried hiring tutors, with no success. Sending her to a private school, even less success. They even banned art from the girl, taking from her all her art supplies and the result was horrid.

For the girl art provided a means for her to express and say all the things she couldn't find the right words for. Her way of speaking when the words themselves abandoned her.

This teacher was different. He was that young good looking teacher that had a fire in his heart for what he was teaching. A way with words that awed the girl, as well as all the others in the class. Every female in the school was taken with him and flaunted what they had be it money, beauty or both and made every effort possible to find themselves in his way.

She wanted nothing to do with him staying as far from him as possible, happy in the knowledge that she was safe in the back of class. That was until the day he caught her drawing in class.

“Painting is poetry that is seen rather than felt, and poetry is painting that is felt rather than seen.”
― Leonardo da Vinci
 
In search of a writer

Hi,

I am looking for a writer, male or female, to RP with. I have some ideas in mind.

1. Step-mom(MC) x Step-son/ daughter(YC)
YC catches MC in a compromising position and proceeds to blackmail her.

2. Princess x New ruler
The King is killed in battle and the rebels takeover the throne. His first order of business is to legitimize his rule by marrying the Princess.

3. Boss x Employee
The witch, the desk duchess, the bitch were some of the names her employees called her behind her back. But the top management loved her as her department was one of the best performers in the company. So when one of her employees discovered a dark secret from her past, he was more than happy to use it as leverage over her.

PM me if you would like to talk.
 
Looking for a female writer

Wow... Lots of great story ideas out there but a lot of them seem like the story is already half written. I'm looking for a female writer for the role of a shy and quiet housewife type who meets a man who adds spice to her life. Let's see where this simple idea takes us. Please PM me. Thanks
 
Are you a female Elven player?

Have you ever played an Elven warrior or Elven anything? If you have and are interested to play one again. PM me and we can discuss it.

This thread is to be a long running Fantasy thread, with sex and allot fighting, and being able to mimicking fighting with a sword would be helpful. Also posting three or more paragraph is a must.
 
Back
Top