incomplete and insecure

Simply stunning beautiful lady... And take your time... Do what you feel comfortable with... When you're comfortable doing it...

I'm 5'6, curvy, and the girls are 40D. I have big hipster black framed glasses--they can look pretty sexy, especially when I'm all dressed for the office.

You sound absolutely stunning. I am sure that you will accumulate a huge following. I know I'm hooked on you already. :eek:

...fuck, y'all could be my new addiction.

I really love this pic and the one you posted in the breast size thread. The way your hair falls lightly down over your shoulder, is just heavenly.

Can you tell I really like your hair, as well as your breasts? ;)

...now only if all you gents were in my neck of the woods.

Can I ask you an honest question though? I'm able to shoot from good angles and limit what you see of my body. I'm rather overweight. Does that bother you?

You have already become my addiction... And the light behind your last pic makes you look heavenly... Which means we are seeing an angel... And all our eyes have been blessed with your beauty...

Can I ask you an honest question though? I'm able to shoot from good angles and limit what you see of my body. I'm rather overweight. Does that bother you?

I am in your neck of the woods!!! But to answer your question... Fuck NO! Weight is just a number... call it "Fun sized" if you like. It's your attitude that's really sexy! Be confident, be flirtatious, don't dress like a sexually repressed hermit, and guys will find you.

I'm 5'6, curvy, and the girls are 40D. I have big hipster black framed glasses--they can look pretty sexy, especially when I'm all dressed for the office.

So I would love to see a pic of you ready for work. Then some with less on.

People come in all shapes and sizes, and all have angles that are pleasing to some and not to others.

Myself, I appreciate the female form, in all it's shapes and sizes, so I am not bothered one bit. :)

P.S. I can guarantee that everyone on this site chooses the best angles and lighting and everything for the shots they post, regardless of their size. :)

So if you go over to the Fetish forum you will see a couple of threads one is Curvy Appreciation and another is BBW. Those two are pretty popular threads. So in answer to your question, no it does not bother me.

Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder... And in my eyes you are as priceless as the hope diamond...

Whatever you have, it will always appeal to someone, and anyone who dismisses you just because of your weight is simply being shallow.

...I saw a similar post on another sexy lady's thread, so I'd thought I share mine.

Picture removed by moderator, in violation with the Forum Rules. Please DO read the Forum Guidelines regarding posting pictures in the forum. Thanks! :)

Last edited:
Back