NFL Player and Underwear Model Sister (CLOSED)

Matt pulling Sophia down onto his cock as he thrust up into her. Her ass slapping against his thighs each time his cock thrust deep into her soaking wet pussy. Her juices soaking his long fat dick as they fucked. He had it made, not only was he one of the best quarterbacks in the league and he was now fucking his hot lingerie model sister. It was like he was living a dream. "Oh god sis I am going to cum!"
 
Matt was pulling Sophia down on his cock as he thrusted hard into her. Her ass was slapping against his thighs. Her pussy was so wet and now she was cumming on his big cock. "Oh bro cum. I love you." She said. She pulled his face close to hers. She kissed him passionately. Her tongue slipped in his mouth and her tongue played with his. She was still cumming on his cock. She was making out with her Star NFL Player Brother as she the Number One Underwear Model was riding his cock.
 
"fuck yes!!!" Matt groaned out loudly as he held Sophia down on his almost footlong cock as he erupted inside of her. Flooding her hot pink love tunnel with his hot thick cum releasing such a massive load inside of her. His cum filling her up and then spurting back out around his cock and onto his body. "I fucking love you sis!!" Matt said slipping his tongue back into her mouth as the two had a hot incestuous make out session. Swapping so much saliva in their hot wet kiss.
 
Matt held Sophia down on his cock. He was cumming deep in her tight pussy. She closed her eyes. She was cumming so much with him. His cum was filling her up so much some of his cum was leaking out of her. She felt herself coming down from her orgasm her breath heavy. He kissed her passionately. She was looking deep into his eyes as she kissed him. She slowly slipped off his cock. "Let's go get drunk at the party and then later I can give you a fun night you'll never forget." She said sorting out her dress.
 
Matt's cock slipped from Sophia's pussy and hung between his legs. The long thick piece of meat soaked in their love juices. Dripping down onto the floor as he pulled Sophia in for one last kiss. A few strands of saliva stretched between their lips before it broke and Matt pulled his pants back on. "Yes let's go!" Matt said eager to see the night he would never forget. Matt drove them both to the party and when they arrived there were a bunch a cheers for Matt after his amazing game.
 
They went and got in Matt's car. They drove down to the big party. There was cheers when they walked in. She was smiling at him as she went to the bar. She got them both a beer. She passed her brother his beer. She sipped on her own as she ran her hand through her hair. "You want to dance bro?" She asked. She was glugging back her beer. She was ready to get tipsy but not to drunk because she had plans for back at her house. She had things planned for her little brother.
 
"Yeah let's dance" Matt said as he gulped his beer as well. Looking around the room he could see everyone that was on his team and lot's of girls as well. Several of them giving him the look, he just smirked and head out onto the dance floor with his sister. Wondering how they were going to dance in front of all of these people.
 
"We can't dirty dance here but I promise you will get to see my dirty dancing soon." She whispered to him. She was making sure to leave some space between their bodies as she danced she didn't want anyone catching on they were more than siblings. If anyone found out it would cause them a lot of drama. She kissed his cheek softly. "I'm going to get another drink be back soon." She said. She walked over to the bar and got a strong vodka and tonic. She was sipping on her drink when a guy came and sat next to her. He was flirting but she didn't really pay any attention. He started grabbing at her hot ass. She tried to push him off her but he just pulled her close to him. She could smell a strong scent of booze on him. He was quite drunk and touching her up. "Stop it." She said trying to get away from him.
 
When Sophia left to go get another drink she was quickly replaced by a petite red head who started to grind on him rubbing her ass against him to the beat. "Feels like you have more than just a big arm" She said to him which only aroused Matt more. Then he noticed his sister over at the bar trying to get away from some perv. "I have to go sorry" Matt said heading straight for the bar and getting between the two of them putting his hand on the guys chest and pushing him away. "I believe no means no pal"
 
Sophia was happy when Matt stepped in between her and the perv. She sighed in relief knowing the man had no chance of touching her again with Matt between them. "You can have her she's not even that hot." The man said shoving Matt back. The man walked away from them. "Thank you bro." She said hugging him. She kissed his cheek. "Saw that red head was trying to steal you from me." She whispered with a laugh. She got them a few beers and carried them on a tray to a booth. "Let's have a few more drinks then I'm going to take the hottest guy here tonight home." She said. She sipped on her beer.
 
Taking a quick look around and seeing the only person watching them was the redhead he leaned in and gave her a quick deep kiss twisting his tongue around hers before breaking the kiss. "That guy must be blind because you are the most beautiful girl in the world." Matt said as he followed Sophia to the booth. Sitting down with her and downing a few more drinks feeling the warmth from the alcohol and a slight buzz.
 
She was surprised when he kissed her but she wasn't complaining at all. She just loved when he kissed her. His lips were so good on hers. "Well I don't care what that guy thinks. I only care what the only guy I want thinks. I think you know that the only guy I want is you." She said. They were sat in a booth together drinking getting a little tipsy. She was feeling good. She was stroking his leg softly. "You ready to go back to mine baby bro?" She asked slipping into his lap snuggling up to him. She just wanted to get him back to hers.
 
Matt was getting too drunk to know better. As Sophia slipped into his lap Matt wrapped one arm around his sister and slipped the other between her legs. Going under her dress to rub her bare pussy. Kissing her deeply as he did so. Doing this in the midst of all these people was such a turn on for him.
 
"Matt we have to go now before I start humping your leg like a dirty dog." Sophia said grinning at him. She got Matt's hand and walked out of the place. She got them a cab back to hers. She got him sat on the sofa when they got back to hers. She went off to get changed into http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/57/ca/97/57ca97e752f83315b6c86a11489b58a4.jpg and http://galleryplus.ebayimg.com/ws/web/110968374083_1_0_1/1000x1000.jpg. She walked into the living room. "What you think little bro? You want to fuck your big sisters brains out." She said.
 
The whole cab ride back to Sophia's place he was making out with his sister and fingering her under her dress since the cab driver had no idea who they were. She lead him into their place and sat him on the couch. His cock was throbbing and causing a bulge in his pants since they made out in the booth at the club. Seeing his sister come out in the sexy lingerie he smirked. "You are so fucking sexy sis! And hell yes I am ready to fuck your brains out!"
 
Sophia was so happy being with Matt. She was looking deep into his eyes as she walked in front of him. "I'm glad you really like my outfit. Your such a hot little brother." She said. She slid onto his lap. She leaned in and kissed him. "I want you to take utter control of me brother. I long for you to dominant my sexy ass." She said. She stroked his chest as she kissed at his neck.
 
Matt grinned as Sophia slipped into his lap and kissed him. Whispering those naughty things to him. His hands lightly running up and down her back before he grabbed her hips and picked her up laying her down onto her back on the couch. Getting between her legs holding her hands above her head as he made out with her. Leaning up after the kiss and unbuttoned his shirt pulling it off. Seeing she had no panties on under her lingerie as he laid eyes on her bare pussy.

"Wearing no panties all day? Such a naughty sister." He said standing up so he could take his pants and boxers off. "Do you know how close I was to fucking you right in the booth at the club? I didn't care if everyone saw and knew we were related that would have only turned me on more." He said with a naughty smirk as he got back between her legs his very long thick cock pressing against her pussy as he leaned down and started kissing and nibbling her neck and chest above her tits.
 
His hands moved over her body and he grabbed her hips. He picked her up laying her down. She was on her back on the couch. He moved between her legs. He held her hands over her head as he made out with her. He unbuttoned his shirt. She put her legs round him. "You know I'm such a naughty girl who needs your big cock." She said. He got up and took his pants and boxers off. "I wanted you so much at the club." She said. He moved back between her legs and legs went back round him. His cock was rubbing against her wet pussy. He kissed at her neck and boobs. She moaned out. She pushed herself down on his cock.
 
"No, no no" Matt said with a smirk backing his cock away from Sophia. He was going to tease her like she teased him in the club. Rubbing the fat swollen head of his cock along her slit down to her ass hole before running it back up. Pressing against her wet hungry hole watching her wrap around the tip of his manhood before continuing to tease her. Rubbing her clit with his cock as well wanting to drive her crazy with lust and beg for his cock.
 
Sophia looked at Matt she shook her head disappointed when he pulled his cock back. She was looking at him. His cock rubbed against her wet pussy. His cock moved against her tight ass hole. He was teasing her so much with his cock. She was biting her lip hard looking at him. Her juices ran down her thighs. "Bro please just stop teasing. Push that big cock deep in me." She said.
 
Grinning at Sophia looking deep into her eyes as he kept running the tip along her wet slit loving how wet her pussy was for him. "What like this?" He asked as he pressed against her tight little fuck hole and pushed deep into her pussy burying all ten inches of his cock deep inside of her in one quick thrust. Groaning out at the feeling of her hot wet pink pussy wrapping around his meat firmly.
 
Matt was running his cock over Sophia's wet pussy. She wanted him so badly. He was teasing her so much. He pushed his cock against her tight pussy. "Yeah just like this." She said looking at him. He pushed his cock deep into her pussy. She moaned out. She liked feeling him deep in her. She was so wet. Her legs were round him. She was holding onto him. She was thrusting down on his cock. She kissed him passionately. Her pussy was swallowing up his big cock. She loved being with her brother.
 
Matt was fucking his big sister so hard and fast. His balls slapping against her each time he drilled inti her hot wet pussy. His hands holding her hands above her head as he fucked her brains out. Taking out all the built up sexual tension from them teasing each other at the bar. Grinning he grabbed his cell phone from the coffee table and took a few pictures of his massive cock sliding in and out of her. One where just the tip is in so you could see how long his cock was and the second with him completely buried inside of her.
 
Sophia was moaning loudly as Mat was pounding her pussy. She was so wet for him. She was looking into his eyes as he was thrusting into her. He was holding onto her hands above her head. He was grinning at her. She saw him grab his phone from the table. He began taking pictures of his big cock sliding into her tight wet pussy. "I have a video camera we could film us fucking on my bed." She said grinning at him.
 
"Yes! Let's do it!" Matt said pulling out of his sister and carrying her to her room. Laying her down on the bed and kissing her deeply before rolling onto his back. "Get it and set it up. I want to make a sex tape with my sexy sister." He said stroking his huge piece of meat while Sophia went to get the video camera. The thought of making an incestuous sex tape was so hot.
 
Back
Top