Emperor Caligula Carrot, Donald, the first of his name

National Security Council spokesman Michael Anton resigned a day before John Bolton barged in.


Thomas P. Bossert resigned April ,10, 2018

Thomas P. Bossert was Orange tRumps's chief adviser on homeland security. Mr Bossert, an ally of former national security adviser HR McMaste. Rob Joyce, the cybersecurity coordinator on the council, who was Mr. Bossert's deputy, will take his place,according to some faceless, unknown person from the White House, that chooses not to identify himself/herself. perhaps, they said they were an official. *shrug*

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/04/10/us/politics/tom-bossert-trump-homeland-security.html


https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/apr/10/tom-bossert-trump-homeland-security-adviser-resigns


Why push Bossert out ? Bossert served under H.R. McMaster.(General Herbert Raymond McMaster). Gen McMaster replaced Lt Gen Michael Flynn, who was fired after less than a month in the job for misleading the White House about his contacts with the Russian ambassador.


It might explain why Orange tRump insists on wealthy people in his cabinet, staff, and offices. The legal bills are astronomical.

Mike Flynn was wealthy. But, not wealthy enough.

http://www.newsweek.com/mike-flynn-house-legal-fees-robert-mueller-russia-investigation-832874

Was this about swearing loyalty to Organge tRump, and defending Orange tRump against investigations ? Anyone with expertise, brains (maybe, not the most ethical of brains) and experience, do not last very long, in the Trump administration.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/08/02/...nn-allies-national-security-council.html?_r=0


April 10, 2018

Ongoing investigation of Kushner and Co.

The piece of real estate at the center of some questionable government policy, and financing

(Jared Kushner got into bed with Vornado the Tornado.)

https://ny.curbed.com/2018/4/10/17219036/kushner-companies-midtown-666-fifth-avenue-sale


National security adviser H.R. McMaster resigned, was replaced by former US ambassador and Fox News analyst John Bolton.
 
"When Bolton first made the outrageous claim nearly 25 years ago that “there is no such thing as the United Nations,” it was shocking. But at that time he was cooling his heels at a right-wing think tank, and he had little power to do anything except talk. That's not true any longer. His op-eds in the New York Times and the Wall Street Journal calling for new wars are now the words of the man who has the first and last words to whisper in (Orange tRump's) ear."

https://www.commondreams.org/views/2018/04/09/john-boltons-terrifying-first-day-trump-white-house
 
Why does the health, and future of American people, not matter to Emperor Carrot Head ?

American air, soil, and water have lost their protections.


Orange tRump has sent Scott Pruitt to dismantle the Environmental Protection Agency.

Orange tRump is completely alienated from living beings on this planet. He does not have pets. The false advertising was that the family of Orange tRump would adopt a goldendoodle puppy. It never happened. Barron Trump is 12 years old, and there is no evidence of pets. Orange Trump"s sons by his first wife, kill animals for pleasure and recreation.


Orange tRump is self conscious of his parentage and beginnings. He desires to project "high class." He has an urge to distance himself from the lower middle class. It was on their backs, that the money that fueled his rise, came from.


Orange tRump might fear by the natural by-products of pets. Parasites, salivia, shed skin cells, shed fur. Occasional accidents, regurgitation, illness. Orange tRump shows very little empathy for human beings. The only human beings that tRump shows any interest in, are those that can do something for him.


Does he fear to shake hands with people ?


Fears of disease, infection, illness ?

Animals can do nothing for him.

Orange tRump is not interested.

Mitt Romney's words echo.

Why pay any attention to the 80% ?

They will never vote for him.


Only wealthy people will give him money.

Wealthy people contribute the image he wants to project.

Are there wealthy people that still find him offensive and untouchable ?
 
"...now Americans are waiting to see whether the president will trigger a constitutional crisis by firing special counsel Robert Mueller.

This (Frontline, PBS) new hour largely steers clear of the investigation, instead drilling down on how what one of its experts referred to as a Faustian bargain came to be struck between Republican lawmakers and Trump.

And it's a concise background work that explains why what could happen next may serve as a strenuous test of the GOP's soul as well as our democracy.

https://www.salon.com/2018/04/10/tr...-a-chat-with-frontline-producer-michael-kirk/


FRONTLINE goes inside President Trump’s high-stakes battle for control of the GOP, examining how he attacked fellow Republicans and used inflammatory rhetoric that rallied his base and further divided the country in his first year as president.

https://www.pbs.org/wgbh/frontline/film/trumps-takeover/

In Trump's Takeover, FRONTLINE set out to examine President Donald Trump's first year in office and his intense war for control of the GOP. While making the documentary, our journalists spoke to longtime Republican lawmakers, senior White House officials, Trump confidantes, authors and journalists. Here, you can read 16 of those interviews. The collection is part of FRONTLINE's ongoing Transparency Project. As part of that effort, we are also releasing an interactive version of Trump's Takeover (available here), which allows you to see how select quotes from the interviews below were incorporated into the documentary.

https://www.pbs.org/wgbh/frontline/interview-collection/trumps-takeover/

gsgs comment- There are people that have been supporting Emperor Carrot Head's rise, since the beginning of his rise to power.

The Hatchet Men and Hatchet Women complete their missions, and reap the rewards for sinking a hatchet in other people's lives.

Piranha People, or Service Sharks ? Evil blank eyes...
 
Considering where this rant was sourced from, is it possible that a Republican congressman said this ?-

"But honestly, I wish the motherf*cker would just go away. We’re going to lose the House, lose the Senate, and lose a bunch of states because of him. All his supporters will blame us for what we have or have not done, but he hasn’t led. He wakes up in the morning, sh*ts all over Twitter, sh*ts all over us, sh*ts all over his staff, then hits golf balls. F*ck him. Of course, I can’t say that in public or I’d get run out of town.”


https://www.alternet.org/news-amp-p...alls-trump-motherfr-conversation-conservative
 
Frog marching the sane people out of the White House


Nadia Schadlow resigned from her post in a letter Tuesday, and will officially leave her post April 27.


Ms Schadlow, a deputy national security adviser for strategy, was close with ex-National Security Adviser HR McMaster, who was responsible for Mr Trump’s first National Security strategy. She is the third senior national security adviser to resign or be pushed out since Mr Bolton was announced as Mr McMaster's replacement.


Schadlow was a principal author of the President's National Security Strategy document, which sought to outline the administration's foreign policy goals and view of the world. She rose to the position of deputy national security adviser for strategy in January following the departure of her predecessor, Dina Powell.

Her resignation is likely to evoke some concern in foreign policy circles in Washington, where Schadlow has been viewed as one of the rare, reliable steady hands guiding foreign policy in the Trump White House.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/04/11/politics/nadia-schadlow-resigns/index.html

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...ional-security-council-strategy-a8300336.html
 
Considering where this rant was sourced from, is it possible that a Republican congressman said this ?-

"But honestly, I wish the motherf*cker would just go away. We’re going to lose the House, lose the Senate, and lose a bunch of states because of him. All his supporters will blame us for what we have or have not done, but he hasn’t led. He wakes up in the morning, sh*ts all over Twitter, sh*ts all over us, sh*ts all over his staff, then hits golf balls. F*ck him. Of course, I can’t say that in public or I’d get run out of town.”


https://www.alternet.org/news-amp-p...alls-trump-motherfr-conversation-conservative
I can imagine Heidi Heitkamp saying that.
 
Mulvaney's name is popping up more frequently.


Senate Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs Committee are confronted by Trump Hatchet Man, Mick Mulvaney

"I have to be here," Mulvaney conceded. "The statute requires me to be here and I'm happy to be here, but I do not have to answer a single one of your questions."

Swaggering a bit more and posturing less sincerely, he went on to tell the committee, "I believe it would be my statutory right to just sit here and twiddle my thumbs while you all ask questions."

And after thumbing his nose at the committee at which he is required to appear by statute, he proceeded to answer their questions.

If Congress is feeling the itch to impeach a government official who is not Trump, they can start with Mulvaney.

https://crooksandliars.com/2018/04/mulvaney-tells-congress-i-dont-think-i


There is no question that Republican opposition to the CFPB is based on the bureau’s track record at clawing back the ill-gotten gains squeezed out of citizens by the various species of pirate in the country’s financial-services sector, many of whom are contributors to the legislators in question. After all, as Mulvaney told the committee, “Elections have consequences.” One of them apparently is that the people who blew up the world economy in 2008 and then stole everything that was left should be relieved of the consequences of their actions that were levied under the Dodd-Frank reforms—chief among them, the CFPB.

Of course, Mulvaney and his supporters on the committee can’t say that, so their argument is that the CFPB is illegitimate.

Senator Warren: Alright, and in 2015, you also supported a standalone bill that would have killed off the CFPB. Is that right?
Mick Mulvaney: I think that's correct, I think I was a co-sponsor of that bill.
Senator Warren: Okay, so I want to take a look at what would have happened if you had gotten your wish and the CFPB had been abolished as early as 2012. So in 2015, the CFPB went after Citigroup for cheating its credit card customers. CFPB forced Citigroup to return $700 million to people that it cheated. Now, if you had gotten your way and the CFPB had been abolished in 2012, that $700 million would be in Citigroup's bank account right now instead of in the pockets of thousands of Americans, right?
Mick Mulvaney: Not necessarily, the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency also has jurisdiction over those actions and could have brought the same action.

https://www.esquire.com/news-politics/politics/a19757345/mick-mulvaney-cfpb-testify-senate-warren/


April 12, 2018

Consumer Financial Protection Bureau

Mulvaney, Trump's appointee, calls the bureau Warren's "baby." But Democrats say that over the past five months, he has done a terrible job of taking care of it.

https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo.../face-off-warren-vs-trump-s-consumer-watchdog

Mulvaney said repeatedly that he thinks the bureau is far too independent and powerful. Congress doesn't control its spending — it gets its money from the Federal Reserve. As Mulvaney told Republican Sen. Richard Shelby of Alabama: "I could walk down to the Federal Reserve on Oct. 1st this year, Senator. If I ask for it — and I don't have to tell you what I'm going to do with it."

http://www.wbur.org/npr/601795946/face-off-warren-vs-trump-s-consumer-watchdog

APRIL 11, 2018

Mulvaney had spent more than $6,000 to frost the glass around his and other offices.

One of the tense-est moments of the hearing came when Representative Keith Ellison, Democrat of Minnesota, questioned Mulvaney’s decision to frost the glass around his offices. Mulvaney has preached the need for the CFPB to be more transparent, Ellison said, ‘‘but you have obscured yourself, physically. I find that to be ironic.’’


Several Democratic lawmakers also questioned whether Mulvaney could properly serve as acting director of the CFPB while simultaneously heading the Office of Management and Budget — two full-time jobs, they said, that needed someone’s full attention. Managing two offices does cause ‘‘a great deal of frustration for both of my executive assistants,’’ Mulvaney acknowledged.

Mulvaney said the alteration, which involved 13 offices and cost about $3,500, was originally proposed under his predecessor. Besides, he shot back, the public couldn’t peer into Ellison’s offices. ‘‘How transparent is the door to your office, Mr. Ellison?’’ he asked. ‘‘I have been to your office. I can’t see into it.’’


https://www.bostonglobe.com/busines...er-watchdog/E71zAHXrIL8SMeUjCAO2LJ/story.html

Pushback, against Mulaney

"You asking lawmakers to put the bureau's budget under the control of Congress, place the director under the authority of the president and require that lawmakers vote to pass any new rules the bureau creates."

https://www.bostonglobe.com/busines...-his-powers/NUjEptGrhtEpNcEpIAF4TN/story.html

"Mulvaney should stick to what Congress directed this agency to do — protect consumers — and stop pushing legislation that he supported as a congressman to gut the Consumer Bureau,’’ said Lauren Saunders, associate director for the National Consumer Law Center.

The agency has been caught in a legal tug-of-war over its leadership since late last year, when the agency’s longtime director, Richard Cordray, stepped down and named his former chief of staff, Leandra English, acting director. But just hours later, the White House appointed Mulvaney, the director of the Office of Management and Budget, to the job. English is contesting Mulvaney’s position in court.
 
Emperor Carrot Head gave his Russian pals enough time to haul their arses out of the area, before the bombs started falling.

We will find out what it means, tonight ?

How many journalists will be killed ?
 
I get a kick out of the left saying they are for the environment. Have you ever seen a city after one of their "protest" marches? Have you seen any of their "camps" that they have for the homeless? One of these nearly set our city on fire, they use the "green belts" to pitch tents destroying the vegetation and driving off the animals.

If the left really mean what they say why don't people like the Hollywood and Political rich open their huge estates to tents, etc.? But like Rep. Waters and Peolsi they don't want to get close to poor so they live in walled castles like that actor who left England because the immigrants were moving into his neighborhood and it was getting to dangerous, even though he is one of the most vocal about bringing them in. Actions not words baby.

They have taken over good organizations like the Sierra Club who spend more money on politics than the land. We have a wet land in our city and there is a gangster run Salt Water Plant that used some of our old corrupt politicians to get a hold of our city. Now new politicians wanted to protest as they have an environmental record that is shameful but they pulled the "God Father" bit in one of our council meeting threading the council members and any citizen who would protest against them. The Sierra Club and the Autobahn Club have done nothing. they are more interested in helping the left destroy the country like Russia, China, etc. have done theirs for money and power.

I work with CEQA law in my job and it is a good law, but has been used and corrupted by the leftist in this state.

Remember when Obama closed all the parks (but didn't stop his programs or pay) and opened our borders without any thought of protecting the country from incoming diseases, criminals, drugs, and terrorists or how these same people trash the country they pass through. Ask anyone who lives on the border to get examples.

So don't get on your high horse about the environment etc. till you start after how Russia and China and India and some of the third world countries are ruining this planet. Just like when you argue against the Second Amendment and yet see nothing wrong with M13 terrorist being allowed in this country and having unlicensed weapons or that Obama sold guns to drug dealers (many of whom he and his party took money from and allowed pardons to).

And you want high taxes, yet you don't want to pay them or have any of your political leaders who avoid them punished and force to pay their share. You know Obama had 42 people on his staff who owed back taxes and the so called "religious civil rights" leaders from Chicago owe hundreds of thousands of dollars in back taxes, yet they want you to pay more.

Point is all the things you blame President Trump for you are more guilty of and your leaders are criminal in over their heads. Point being, don't just hold one person to a standard, hold all to it and all responsible to the law. (by the way how does Congress get away with saying they don't have to obey a law they pass for us to obey? California is a terrible place as the criminals get to chose which law they want and which they don't want to obey.)

And I see comments against President Trump about bombing the human rights criminals (friends of Obama and Clinton) in Syria and yet they don't say anthing about the innocent men, women and children poisoned by their friends the Russians. (Hey compare Trump and Hillary and Bill Clinton with the Russians. Hillary used them to influence the elections, took millions of dollars in pay from them, sold them material that you know went to Iran and North Korea. After a whole year they have nothing on Mr. Trump, but fake reports and lies from dirty cops in the FBI and DOJ. Yes we gave notice which we shouldn't have done, as Russia and China and Iran and the terrorist have never given any notice on their attacks, but then we are more concerned with human life then the leftist in this country or elsewhere. If we had killed Russians can you just hear the out cry of these same people?
 
It has been a long while, since Emperor Carrot Head has walked back anything that he has bellowed.

This creature from bellowed that students would suffer harm from poisonings, because teachers were on strike.

What an odd thing for him to bellow. Matt Bevin tried to close down a poison control center in his state. A center that is operated by nurse volunteers.



The Norton Children’s Hospital Kentucky Poison Control Center was founded in 1954 and was the third one in the nation. It’s the only one in Kentucky and serves all 120 counties. There are only 54 other accredited poison control centers in the country.

It costs about $1.7 million each year to operate, with Norton and the state of Kentucky paying about $700,000 each and the federal government paying $234,000. The hospital is working to find a way to cover the massive hole in its budget Bevin's cut will produce.

https://www.courier-journal.com/sto...l-center-kentucky/1045700001/?from=new-cookie

He blamed people for misunderstanding his words. He did not make an apology to the teachers he accused.

Yeah, he is sorry someone is too stupid to understand him, and that someone decided to have hurt feelings.


Bevin also said the school closures meant “a child was physically harmed or ingested poison because they were home alone.” He added that children may have also been “introduced to drugs."



Bevin never apologized directly to the teachers he had so blatantly insulted. Instead, he offered his apology to “to those who have been hurt by the things that were said


https://shareblue.com/kentucky-gove...aming-child-molestation-on-striking-teachers/
 
Monday, Emperor Carrot Head avoided reporters' questions as he walked across a wet South Lawn to his Marine One helicopter.

Emperor Carrot Head's small, intimate, private rally on Monday


Bucky Dent Park gymnasium in Hialeah, Florida


The invitation-only event, billed as "USA Open for Business,'' drew a few hundred people to Bucky Dent Park in Hialeah.


Protesters also gathered outside the event holding signs critical of Trump.

http://wlrn.org/post/president-trump-visits-hialeah-talk-tax-cuts



Advertised as a tax talk, so tax payers are footing the bill.


http://www.nbc-2.com/story/37967671/comey-who-buoyant-trump-kicks-off-week-in-florida

Air Force One landed at Palm Beach International Airport around 2:45 p.m.
First lady Melania Trump arrived on a separate plane about an hour before the president.


Emperor Carrot Head brought his WH supporters with him

Spotted leaving the presidential plane at the Palm Beach airport on Monday -


White House chief of staff John Kelly, Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin, Labor Secretary Alex Acosta, national security adviser John Bolton, chief economic adviser Larry Kudlow, press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders and senior policy adviser Stephen Miller.

Trump will be hosting Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe, who is himself escaping a corruption scandal back home.

http://www.wbur.org/hereandnow/2018/04/16/shinzo-abe-donald-trump-florida-meeting


Acting Secretary of State John Sullivan and U.S. Trade Representative — and Palm Beach resident — Robert Lighthizer will also be part of the U.S. delegation when Abe arrives Tuesday for two days of meetings at Mar-a-Lago.

https://www.mypalmbeachpost.com/new...p-before-japan-summit/zFH9XXWwI8aJeIFN00nt2L/
 
Why is the American government allowing Emperor Carrot Head to make infomercials advertising his private property while using government services ?

Why did they not insist on Camp David, for official business ?
 
National Enquirer’s parent company, American Media Inc. (AMI) seems to be entangled with OrangetRumpIQ45 and his porno stars.

Keith Davidson, the attorney who represented Karen McDougal in 2016.


If McDougal is correct, Davidson and AMI were relaying everythin Karen McDougal said about Trump to his personal attorney Michael Cohen.


Cohen negotiated the payout to Stormy Daniels with Keith Davidson. Cohen negotiated Elliot Broidy’s payout to his girlfriend with Keith Davidson.



AMI kept Cohen in the loop on the payout to former Trump Tower doorman Dino Sajudin, who alleged that the president had an illegitimate child in the 1980s with a housekeeper.

Was Keith Davidson Dino Sajudin's lawyer ?

AMI’s CEO David Pecker does not want to be involved...


Suddenly, Karen McDougal is free to talk to anyone, and everyone.


https://wonkette.com/632802/michael...karen-mcdougals-lawsuit-got-resolved-so-weird


Many confuse the National Enquirer with its onetime publication cousin, the Weekly World News — which filled its pages with the most fantastical of unsubstantiated stories (Bat Boy, UFOs, aliens), stories that were too out there for the Enquirer. (Recently, Chris Matthews slammed the National Enquirer on Hardball, invoking an article that stated JFK had been found alive. The article in question was, in fact, from the Weekly World News, which ceased publication in 2007.) While the Enquirer often used — and continues to use — outrageous, unflattering, and otherwise suggestive photos and headlines, it has not been in the business of the supernatural.


https://wonkette.com/632802/michael...karen-mcdougals-lawsuit-got-resolved-so-weird
 
Damned if they do, damned if they don't


Suppose that Comey decided not to tell Trump about the Steele dossier, even though its findings had been taken seriously by U.S. intelligence, and both Congress and the former president had already been briefed on it. Would Trump’s defenders today be holding up Comey’s silence as evidence that he did the right thing by withholding this information from the new president? Would they see it as a point in Comey’s favor, evidence that he really did have a good faith interest in helping Trump? No, of course not. The backlash would be far worse. They would be charging Comey with having participated in the deep state conspiracy by keeping Trump in the dark about the investigation that posed such a serious threat.

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligence...elieve-comey-used-pee-tape-to-trap-trump.html
 
Emperor Carrot Head's long weekend will end on Sunday


April 20, 2018

Emperor Carrot Head returned to Mar-a-Lago, after five hours at his private property in suburban West Palm Beach.

Moments after making the 4½-mile trip from Mar-a-Lago to his golf club on Summit Boulevard-

Emperor Carrot Head (did something. pffftttt who cares ?)

https://www.motherjones.com/politic...ing-by-attacking-a-times-reporter-on-twitter/


Emperor Carrot Head's presence was not requested in Houston, on Saturday. Concubine Malania traveled to Houston. She smiled and laughed with ex-President Obama.

Trump made a shorter-than-normal trip to his private property in unincorporated West Palm Beach on Saturday, returning to private property in Mar-a-Lago shortly before noon.

Palm Beach Post


$3.6 billion dollars dried the tears of billionaires, this weekend

bleh

Meanwhile, in NYC, there are odd posters of Cohen, in the subway cars-

https://thefixerlawyer.com

https://www.villagevoice.com/2018/04/20/meet-the-creator-of-the-fake-michael-cohen-subway-ad/
 
Emperor Carrot Head wants to fire Gen. Jim Mattis ?

Who will replace him ?

How will Emperor top his pick, of a “Mad Dog” ?
 
Emperor Carrot Head wants to fire Gen. Jim Mattis ?

Who will replace him ?

How will Emperor top his pick, of a “Mad Dog” ?
Many candidates:

Steve Bannon
Sean Hannity
Alex Jones
Sarah Palin
Sarah Sanders
Colonel Sanders
Napoleon XXIII
Ted Nugent
Robert Mueller
 
Emperor Carrot Head's denial is not effective, concerning the "Tinkle Tape" tales

April 23, 2018

Bloomberg News has obtained an additional piece of information disproving Trump’s alibi. Flight records show that Trump arrived in Moscow on early Friday morning, November 8, 2013. He departed early Sunday morning, November 10. Trump absolutely had enough time for a golden showers performance if he had wanted to have one.

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligence...prove-trumps-main-alibi-for-the-pee-tape.html

Russia story, plus

https://www.motherjones.com/politic...p-obsession-putin-david-corn-michael-isikoff/


(This fetish is a "thing," in a public venue ?)

:eek:
 
What did Rand Paul get, in exchange for his support of Mike Pompeo ?

"The only alternative explanation for Paul’s actions would be that he is a total fraud,..."

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligence...te-to-confirm-pompeo-and-his-fraudulence.html


After that back-and-forth, the senator informed the CIA director that his pro-interventionist views on Iraq, Iran, Syria, and Afghanistan did not reflect those of “the millions of people who voted for President Trump.” Paul then reiterated his intention to oppose Pompeo’s promotion.

This led political observers to assume that Paul would join the ten Democrats on the Senate Foreign Relations Committee Monday in voting down Pompeo’s nomination — delivering a rare rebuke to the neoconservative foreign-policy Establishment he opposes so courageously.

But just before that vote was held, a miracle happened: Donald Trump informed Paul that Pompeo had finally realized the error of his ways, and adopted Paul’s anti-interventionist views on U.S. policy in the Middle East, thereby allowing Paul to do the GOP Establishment’s bidding with total integrity.
 
Emperor Carrot Head is not having such good luck, with his pick for the VA

It’s unclear whether lawmakers have chosen an alternate date for Ronny L. Jackson’s hearing — or whether it will be postponed indefinitely

In addition to Jackson’s lack of management experience, the former combat surgeon had come under fire for his glowing appraisal of Trump’s health following his annual physical in January. Jackson said then that the president might live to the age of 200 with a healthier diet. In recent days, fresh concerns arose about Jackson’s management of the White House medical office, said the officials, who declined to provide details.

Jackson was a surprise nominee to succeed David Shulkin, an Obama-era holdover and once a favorite of Trump’s who was fired by the president March 28.

With the recent departure of Darin Selnick, the White House’s most seasoned expert on veterans’ issues, Trump has few aides with deep knowledge of how the agency works.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...ory.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.4e28bd69c2e3


“He was walking into an ambush,” a veterans advocate close to the White House said of the Senate hearing. “He is just not ready.”
 
I would think that folks (including Donald Trump) would begin to realize that a nomination to a top U.S. government spot is going to invite a strong light shining and everything you have in your past.
 
Back
Top