Sailer's Cove

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmmm

So, lookingforfun, now that we're all naked, tell us all about yourself :)

Well, this just got awkward *Sips beer while everyone is starring at him* I am a late 30s gentlemen *swirls beer like it was scotch* who just likes to have a good time and enjoy people. New to lit and can't wait to make "lit friends"!

As the night progresses I'm sure I'll manage to mix most things :D

My problem tends to be the morning after

I think I will stick with the rum drinks. I am not very good mixing things together.

I try just to drink enough to have fun and not have a raging headache the next day.

As I said...I'll stick with scotch...It is wonderful (please note, I also know not to call it's scotch in Scotland. It's simply whisky there...).

Things OK with you chris?

GOL...we want you drink enough that you're open to all kinds of new ideas...:devil:
As I recall, that won't take much, and so your head should be find. :D

Well, this just got awkward *Sips beer while everyone is starring at him* I am a late 30s gentlemen *swirls beer like it was scotch* who just likes to have a good time and enjoy people. New to lit and can't wait to make "lit friends"!

There now, see, that wasn't so hard :)

By the way, too late, we started staring when you ripped your shorts off :D

Us girls did, anyway......

Welcome to Lit. This is one of the funniest threads around.

As I said...I'll stick with scotch...It is wonderful (please note, I also know not to call it's scotch in Scotland. It's simply whisky there...).

GOL...we want you drink enough that you're open to all kinds of new ideas...:devil:

You seem to have toured UK and sampled a variety of beverages I see :D

I once got into a debate at a Scottish wedding about Bushmills vs Scotch whisk(e)y .....'twas a long night I really don't remember after various taste tests ;)

Welcome aboard. Never swirl your beer...ruins the head. We have standards here, and we never want head ruined.

There now, see, that wasn't so hard :)

By the way, too late, we started staring when you ripped your shorts off :D

Us girls did, anyway......

It's not hard? Where are you looking???

Welcome to Lit. This is one of the funniest threads around.

Hey! I'm always serious...I'm just misunderstood...

No wouldn't take too much. Just enough to loosen me up a bit. No problem being naked in public though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back