A incest love story

JTDavis7776

Virgin
This would be a nice nice a brother a sister they are twins the brother is deeply in love with his sister so much that he shuts down when he is around her they both go to this party he finds his sister in a bed with her boyfriend but she fighting him off so the brother and the boyfriend get in a big fight the brother go to the hospital he tells his sister how he feels but she ot sure if she feels the same was

This would be a nice nice a brother a sister they are twins the brother is deeply in love with his sister so much that he shuts down when he is around her they both go to this party he finds his sister in a bed with her boyfriend but she fighting him off so the brother and the boyfriend get in a big fight the brother go to the hospital he tells his sister how he feels but she ot sure if she feels the same was

there was something similar in Just The six Of Us..but I like your idea.

there was something similar in Just The six Of Us..but I like your idea.

Yeah it as taken from Conflicted(No longer on lit, at least not the original series) but in Conflicted it was much better. I believe the brother's confession of love for his sister was done in front of the family not caring what they thought

And in Six of us the brother isn't in love with any of his sisters he just fucks them, for about 28 chapters now:rolleyes:

Everything in that series is a rip off of prior and current running work, including some of mine and a good portion of the first 16 chapters(when it had some real potential) wasn't just edited by Zex Wizzard it was co-written by him.

Last edited:
Back