Incestuous Gloryhole Idea

Mello_SixtyNine

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jan 1, 2014
Posts
100,616
I've been trying to come up with a plausible idea for an incestuous story that features a gloryhole.

My idea starts with a young male college sophomore. A buddy of his invites him to his first fraternity party. His friend is the president of his frat and his party is a madhouse with a ridiculous amount of people drinking and dancing to loud music. His friend mentioned that a lot of the girls here are from their sister-sorority. The friend mentions that the sorority pledges have a final challenge before they are made full-fledged members and asks him if he wants to help. The sophomore finds out that it's a dick-sucking challenge. You put your dick through the gloryhole and two pledges will suck your cock at the same time. He mentions that they have gloryholes set up throughout the house.

Noticing that most of the girls there were fucking hot, the sophomore doesn't hesitate in saying yes. The buddy leads him upstairs to one of the bedrooms. He follows him to the empty closet. He turns on the light and tells him to get in. His buddy tells him to keep the door closed. In a few minutes the two pledges will show up and give you the heads up. That's when you feed your dick through the hole and enjoy yourself.

A few minutes later he hears two girls giggling as the walk into the room. Loud music is blasting from downstairs but he can make out someone speaking through the hole, "Are you ready to have your world rocked?" He glances down and sees a smiling mouth with bright red-lipstick on it. He asks what their names are. He has to repeat himself since the music is so loud. "Currently, our names are nine and ten." We get our names back when we are full sorority sisters."

The guy sticks his very large and turgid cock through the hole which surprised both girls. They rock his world with the most amazing blowjob he has ever had. He thinks they're finished but then he sees a pair of purple lips at the gloryhole. "Dude, your cock is beautiful. Neither of us has had one that big before & we were wondering if you would like a fuck as well?"

The guy does not hesitate to say yes and the girls take turns fucking him through the gloryhole. Afterwards, he realizes that they left. He tries finding them through the massive crowd with no luck. Finds out later from his friend that the pledges leave after completing their final challenge.

A couple days later, he has lunch with his sister and cousin at the cafeteria. Both are freshmen. As they take off their jackets and sit down he notices that they are wearing matching shirts from a sorority. He is freaking out a bit since he didn't know the name of the sorority from the party. They never mentioned any interest in joining a sorority before. He asks if they just became members recently or have they been members for awhile.

"We just became full members on Sunday night." The brother asked if they had to do anything in particular to get accepted? (A bead of sweat is forming on his brow.)

"Our final challenge was on Friday but we can't tell you the details since it's a secret between sorority members only." He starts freaking out more since the party was on Friday as well.

The brother says he needs to ask them one thing about it and he needs the truth. He asks:

"Are you nine and ten?"

Both girls eyes go wide and he lets an "Oh shit!" escape his lips as they ask him how he knew that?

He is totally freaking out as he spills his guts to his sister and cousin. The brother realizes that they are not freaking out like he is and asks them why. Their reply was:

"Friday was the first time that neither of us had to fake an orgasm. Afterwards, we both agreed that it was the best sex we ever had. We ended up coming in first for the final challenge."

The brother splits. He is unnerved by what just happened and feels extremely guilty about it. He doesn't realize that his sister and cousin want to fuck him again. Another thing that he doesn't know was that one of their sorority sisters was in the room to witness that they actually completed the challenge. The whole thing was recorded on her phone. All the videos were judged by the sisters to see who did the best job. They one-upped all the other pledges by fucking.


I was never part of the fraternity scene when I was in college so I'm not sure if there is anything about this that doesn't seem right.

Any help would be appreciated.
 
Last edited:
You know, I seem to remember reading...or did I write one similar. Ah, I know...



I did this over on xHamster about a year or so ago.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I read one on here about a girl who offered to service gloryhile for her brothers birthday, and she brought a friend. She worked out a signal with her brother so she wouldn't suck him off. Somehow the mom winds up in the space with the daughter and her friend and daughter hears the brothers signal, but mom is too quick and impales herself on the cock and fucks her son.

Don't remember if mom son find out, but I think later on sister knowingly services him as well.
 
I'm not normally one to tell someone to write their own damn story but seriously, write your own damn story. Or more accurately copy what you've got which is already over 750 words and thus Lit Legal. Fill in the details about the BJ and fuck, erase some of the "support" sentences in this and run with it. You've literally done all the work other than the sex and some fluff dialogue add some details.

I mean I'd honestly feel bad about writing this because I'd either do just that and C&P it or I'd end up changing the story so fucking radically that it wouldn't even resemble this. Normally I take a general idea and run but. . .yeah you already did this and did this fairly well.
 
I'm not normally one to tell someone to write their own damn story but seriously, write your own damn story. Or more accurately copy what you've got which is already over 750 words and thus Lit Legal. Fill in the details about the BJ and fuck, erase some of the "support" sentences in this and run with it. You've literally done all the work other than the sex and some fluff dialogue add some details.

I mean I'd honestly feel bad about writing this because I'd either do just that and C&P it or I'd end up changing the story so fucking radically that it wouldn't even resemble this. Normally I take a general idea and run but. . .yeah you already did this and did this fairly well.

I wasn't asking for someone to write the story. At the end I asked about fraternity info since I was never in a frat during college. I didn't want to write something that seemed out of place.
 
Sufficiently few people attend college and even fewer are in frats or sororities. So you needn't worry about that much at all.
 
I wasn't asking for someone to write the story. At the end I asked about fraternity info since I was never in a frat during college. I didn't want to write something that seemed out of place.

Just write about a bunch of arrogant spoiled rotten punks whose daddy's do everything for them and you should be all set.

Throw in some date rape and you really have them pegged.

A useless breed if there ever was one.

Then again I made a lot of money off them shooting pool in the bars years ago when I was their age. Still do once in a great while.

Too bad its their father's money.
 
Back
Top