Scorpio

Not sure, I usually lock my ankles behind my head. Sorry to disappoint you.

I'd manage.

Somehow.

Strokkur_Geyser_Eruption.gif
 
Do me! Do me!*


*horoscope

I hope this is as good for you as it was for me



Taurus Horoscope for week of September 24, 2015
Verticle Oracle cardTaurus (April 20-May 20)


Taurus-born physicist Wolfgang Pauli won a Nobel Prize for his research. His accomplishment? The Nobel Committee said he discovered "a new law of nature," and named it after him: the Pauli Principle. And yet when he was a younger man, he testified, "Physics is much too difficult for me and I wish I were a film comedian or something like that and that I had never heard anything about physics!" I imagine you might now be feeling a comparable frustration about something for which you have substantial potential, Taurus. In the spirit of Pauli's perseverance, I urge you to keep at it.
 
I came across an old book in Taiwan, rescued after a flood in 1968. It was most amazing...all about the different signs....also....

It actually went so far as to match up different signs and note how the different personalities would match in a relationship.

I know I still have that old, wrinkly paged book.

I'll look for it. When I find it, I will gladly post anything that you all want to see.

I took it's advice and married an Aries...both fire signs.

We've been married 33 years so far. ;)
 
Gah...it's going to take a bit longer than a run thru two rooms full of rows of books. We really need to clean out this place.

I will find it tho. :)
 
Scorpio Horoscope for week of October 1, 2015
Scorpio (October 23-November 21)

A windbreak is a line of stout trees or thick bushes that provides shelter from the wind. I think you need a metaphorical version: someone or something to shield you from a relentless force that has been putting pressure on you; a buffer zone or protected haven where you can take refuge from a stressful barrage that has been hampering your ability to act with clarity and grace. Do you know what you will have to do to get it? Here's your battle cry: "I need sanctuary! I deserve sanctuary!"
 
Do me! Do me!*


*horoscope

Taurus Horoscope for week of October 1, 2015
Taurus (April 20-May 20)

You may have seen websites that offer practical tips on how to improve your mastery of life's little details. They tell you how to de-clutter your home, or how to keep baked goods from going stale, or why you should shop for shoes at night to get the best fit. I recently come across a humorous site that provides the opposite: bad life tips. For instance, it suggests that you make job interviews less stressful by only applying for jobs you don't want. Put your laptop in cold water to prevent overheating. To save time, brush your teeth while you eat. In the two sets of examples I've just given, it's easy to tell the difference between which tips are trustworthy and which aren't. But in the coming days, you might find it more challenging to distinguish between the good advice and bad advice you'll receive. Be very discerning.
 
Scorpio Horoscope for week of October 15, 2015
Scorpio (October 23-November 21)

For now, you are excused from further work on the impossible tasks that have been grinding you down. You may take a break from the unsolvable riddles and cease your exhaustive efforts. And if you would also like to distance yourself from the farcical jokes the universe has been playing, go right ahead. To help enforce this transition, I hereby authorize you to enjoy a time of feasting and frolicking, which will serve as an antidote to your baffling trials. And I hereby declare that you have been as successful at weathering these trials as you could possibly be, even if the concrete proof of that is not yet entirely visible.
 
ooh I'll definitely enjoy feasting and frolicking with my imaginary man.

Is Scorpio-Scorpio match?
I fancy Sagittarius men, but would love to see the possibility of engaging with Scorpio men.
 
Scorpio (October 23-November 21)

Fourteenth-century author Geoffrey Chaucer produced a collection of stories known as The Canterbury Tales. It became a seminal text of English literature even though he never finished it. The most influential book ever written by theologian Thomas Aquinas was a work he gave up on before it was completed. The artist Michelangelo never found the time to put the final touches on numerous sculptures and paintings. Why am I bringing this theme to your attention? Because 2016 will be an excellent time to wrap up long-term projects you've been working on -- and also to be at peace with abandoning those you can't.
 

Scorpio Horoscope for week of January 14, 2016
Scorpio (October 23-November 21)


"Everything has been said before," said French author André Gide, "but since nobody listens we have to keep going back and beginning all over again." I am happy to inform you that you're about to be temporarily exempt from this cynical formulation. According to my reading of the astrological omens, you will be able to drive home certain points that you have been trying to make over and over again for quite a while. The people who most need to hear them will finally be able to register your meaning. (P.S. This breakthrough will generate optimal results if you don't gloat. Be grateful and understated.)
 
Being a Scorpio and on the last day no less I thank you for opening this thread. I will make sure to subscribe to it and check back regularly.
 
Scorpio Horoscope for week of February 11, 2016

"A coward is incapable of exhibiting love," said Mahatma Gandhi. "It is the prerogative of the brave." That's my challenge to you, Scorpio. In accordance with the astrological currents, I urge you to stoke your uninhibited audacity so you can press onward toward the frontiers of intimacy. It's not enough to be wilder, and it's not enough to be freer. To fulfill love's potential in the next chapter of your story, you've got to be wilder, freer, and bolder.
 
Back
Top