Cum Swapping

Cum kisses :devil:

CXi0XMcWYAAtpJ9.png

L:rose:

Love it Leigh.

I do so love it when my fella sucks his load out of my pussy and brings it back up to share with me in a hot, wet kiss! It took a while before he could bring himself to do that, but I've always made it worth his while! Same when I blow him and we share later! We rarely get the opportunity for me to lick it off exposed skin. My girlfriend and I haven't had a nice FMF in a long time, but we're absolutely into snowballing!

Just a quick thought that popped into my head just now. I might like my hubby to suck his cum out of me and then pass it on to a guy who would use it as lube as he then fucks my hubby's mega cute ass! And I'm there watching and setting boundaries of course. That could be fun!

I do so love it when my fella sucks his load out of my pussy and brings it back up to share with me in a hot, wet kiss! It took a while before he could bring himself to do that, but I've always made it worth his while! Same when I blow him and we share later! We rarely get the opportunity for me to lick it off exposed skin. My girlfriend and I haven't had a nice FMF in a long time, but we're absolutely into snowballing!

My wife and I regularly share my cum. I'm eating it out of her pussy or she feeds me after a blow job. :)

I remember being at a nude beach with my GF and another couple. We were all drinking blender drinks. The two women decided it would be fun to "snowball" the frothy drinks back and forth. They wrapped their arms around each other's nude bodies and started swapping the frozen concoctions between their mouths. Naturally this led to lots of other fun later on!

After seeing these pic, I've cum to the decision that cum swapping is not for me.
Besides, I'm a greedy bitch!
Once I've got it, there's no way I'll share it :D

After seeing these pic, I've cum to the decision that cum swapping is not for me.
Besides, I'm a greedy bitch!
Once I've got it, there's no way I'll share it :D
Siddy that's one hot confession! :devil:

And that makes it even better, the greedy bitch part just has me .......aroused...yes that's the word!:rose:
I've been told that it seems to be a side effect of some of my postings. :devil:
Sorry. :D
I could always stop posting ;)

Back