Mom finds her daughter in bed with Aunt Millie

PaulScottBarbarasSon

Really Experienced
Maybe some writer looking for some inspiration in lesbian incest can work with this....
Aunt Millie, a hip fortysomething lady visits her slightly older sister Susan and her family.
Susan is a prudish woman, married to a corporate drone. Susan thinks her sister Mille is too loose in her sexual morals. Susan has a daughter, Chastity, who is a prim and proper 18 year old high school senior, cheerleader and honor society president with an all-American "girl next door" persona.
One night during the visit, Susan gets up when she hears a strange noise in the guest room, investigates and discovers her daughter Chastity naked in Aunt Millie's bed and the aunt and niece are entangled in some serious lesbian sex. When Susan first discovers them, they are in a 69 clutch with Millie on top of Chastity, lapping away at the 18 year old pussy under her.
Susan, of course, freaks out! She screams at her sister, "You evil bitch! How could you seduce your niece!"
Millie and Chastity roll apart and Millie looks mortified at being discovered like this with her niece by her sister.
Chastity on the other hand composes herself as her mother gapes at her naked body.
"Oh, mom! You got it all wrong! I am the evil bitch here because I seduced Aunt Millie! It wasn't easy. But I wouldn't stop until I got it done. Now why don't you take off your clothes, mother dear, and get your sweet tits and ass into this bed with us!"

What then? Or will a Just Plain Bob-like non-ending suffice?

this could work as a Dad story too :D:D

The OP is mom-daughter-aunt tale. Are you suggesting dad-son-uncle mix?

Dad Dave walks in on his brother Bart and son Sam locked in a cocksucking 69. Bart looks at Dave from between Bart's legs and says, "Hey dad! You got it all wrong! I am the evil faggot here because I seduced Uncle Bart! It wasn't easy. But I wouldn't stop until I got it done. Now why don't you take off your clothes, dad dear, and get your fat dick and tight ass into this bed with us!"

The OP is mom-daughter-aunt tale. Are you suggesting dad-son-uncle mix?

Dad Dave walks in on his brother Bart and son Sam locked in a cocksucking 69. Bart looks at Dave from between Bart's legs and says, "Hey dad! You got it all wrong! I am the evil faggot here because I seduced Uncle Bart! It wasn't easy. But I wouldn't stop until I got it done. Now why don't you take off your clothes, dad dear, and get your fat dick and tight ass into this bed with us!"

I was thinking Dad-daughter-Millie, but yours could have an audience- or Dad/son/Millie...

I was thinking Dad-daughter-Millie, but yours could have an audience- or Dad/son/Millie...
Are many possible combos there. Dad-daughter-uncle, dad-daughter-son, dad-daughter-aunt, mom-son-aunt, mom-son-uncle, and don't forget 4somes. (I won't mention tentacles.)

Are many possible combos there. Dad-daughter-uncle, dad-daughter-son, dad-daughter-aunt, mom-son-aunt, mom-son-uncle, and don't forget 4somes. (I won't mention tentacles.)

Don't forget spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, eggs, and spam.

Don't forget spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, poi, and spam.
So the story is set in Hawai'i, then? I had a wonderful serving of pineapple spam on Oahu some years back. So for the story, Aunt Millie has just arrived in Hilo from Seattle; mom walks in on daughter seducing Millie with spam suppositories and piña coladas. The tentacles come later.

So the story is set in Hawai'i, then? I had a wonderful serving of pineapple spam on Oahu some years back. So for the story, Aunt Millie has just arrived in Hilo from Seattle; mom walks in on daughter seducing Millie with spam suppositories and piña coladas. The tentacles come later.

So the daughter Chastity is a perambulating drink dispenser? "Oh Auntie - let me freshen that drink for you" as she coyly spreads her creamy thighs...

And spam suppositories. Follows the current campaign - See what Span can do!

Back