Last Daughter of Krypton: Legion OOC

crotchet-heroes-are-hidden-around-comic-con-every-year-13.jpg


crotchet-heroes-are-hidden-around-comic-con-every-year-5.jpg


:D
 
M'afraid that's not one I ever played.

I only rarely had the attention-span for RPGs.

I still have no idea how I ever finished as much of Super Mario RPG as I did.

One QoL aspect of CC that I really enjoyed was that you didn't have random encounters in the game. There were mobs in the zones, but you could avoid them entirely if you wanted. It was an anti-grinding RPG.
 
One of these days, I will find the right thread for one of my characters to walk beside one of yours. One of these days, I will be worthy and you will see it so. *bows*
 
I can see a lot of your characters through this music.

Dialing.

Emerging.

Rising.

I am honored to be associated with such majesty. I will endeavor to earn that association. In fact, having a Pandora station that's almost entirely composed of TSFH is a major part of my creative process.

Honestly, I always think of you and Kara with this stuff-- your love for this music eclipses my own, and you always succeed in such rousing, inspiring work.

:heart:
 
You feel let down, and I'm sorry. I'm truly, achingly sorry.

But it wasn't lies, and it wasn't bullshit.

I still very much carry a torch for this storyline, it just hasn't caught fire again the way I wanted.

My brain feels like it's stuck unless Wyld can get the space storyline moving again-- and that's not a block I've been able to overcome. I've been keeping myself busy in the meantime, true, but I'm no less disappointed that I haven't been able to reply here.

It's not the first time this story has gone quiet after a quick burst, and unless I miss my guess, it won't be the last.

But I still think this story is worth telling.
 
This thread. My life. My pain. I've been lied to by so many people. Here and in my life. ANYBODY could have replied in this thread. ANYBODY. Nobody did. No one. I tried another story on lit and it was just a bunch of God moderate with my speed is faster than yours. My strength is better than yours. All bullshit. My personal life went to he'll while I'm trying to hold onto anything stable and I got shit for stable.

So you know what I have now? Nothing. No stability. No happy place cause they walked out on me. Nothing to hold me in any kind of happiness. I have my own living hell in my head and heart.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top