Mom at Comic Con

atariblue

Literotica Guru
A son convinces his recently divorced mom attend Comic Con with him and have some fun. "Comic Con? Aren't I a little too old for that?" She questions.

"Not at all. People of all ages attend." He reassures. "You can even cosplay if you want." He adds.

"Dressing up? Oh, I definitely don't think so."

It takes some convincing on his part, but the son is able to change her mind. He tells her to go with something she's comfortable in.

Checking out cosplays from past cons she is impressed and a little turned on. "I think I could pull off a sexy Princess Leia or a Supergirl." She says to herself.

At the con dressed in her sexy cosplay, the son is a little embarrassed at the amount of skin his mom is showing, but what can he do he is the one who told her wear something she's comfortable in.

She is a big hit with all the guys, people taking pics, getting hugs, etc. She starts to feel good about herself.

The son wants to go to a seminar which his mom has no interest in seeing. She tells him that she'll walk around the convention floor. She meets a couple of guys who are around her son's age. They start talking and eventually the convo leads to them talking about sex when she learns the two young men are still virgins.

One of her fantasies is to take the virginity of a young guy as a sexy milf. One thing leads to another and they go back to her room.

While the three of them are fucking they don't hear the door open "Mom, I was looking all over for you..."

Having the other guys go first is going to lose a lot of readers in Incest. Having the son show up is going to lose a lot of readers elsewhere.

I think a story for Lit would be better off going with on one or the other.

As for the cosplay, I think you could go with something less common and revealing, while still having the same effect. Make her a redhead and have her go as Lois Griffin, for example. That has the cosplay also working the Milf angle, and she's not going to be competing with half a dozen other ( probably younger ) women dressed the same way.

To me, that lessens the suspension of disbelief factor. Having a late 30's or early 40's woman who likes Family Guy isn't any less believable than Supergirl or Leia. Cutting down on the exposed skin makes it feel more likely, but doesn't cut down on the sexy. Big tits in a tight button-down shirt works just fine.

I've never been to Comic Con, so I could be way off base here. But I would think that Star Trek (the Original Series), being over forty years old, would be a great premise for getting different generations together in a MILF story. I know that I'd get some major wood over a woman in a Lieutenant Uhura or Yeoman Rand costume.

I've never been to Comic Con, so I could be way off base here. But I would think that Star Trek (the Original Series), being over forty years old, would be a great premise for getting different generations together in a MILF story. I know that I'd get some major wood over a woman in a Lieutenant Uhura or Yeoman Rand costume.

Nurse Chapel perhaps? combining the sci-fi and medical fantasies with a little taboo sex?

It works. In fact when I was brainstorming cosplays for mom I was thinking she would most likely choose something she was very familiar with. So, anything from the 70's, 80's, early 90's. Star Trek: TNG could work too.

It works. In fact when I was brainstorming cosplays for mom I was thinking she would most likely choose something she was very familiar with. So, anything from the 70's, 80's, early 90's. Star Trek: TNG could work too.

What about Farrah Fawcett from Logan's Run?

I think you guys might be using yourselves as a baseline for age which most of us almost can't do much anymore. Lets for the moment assume that you can't even kinda sorta bend the Lit rules which I've never tested this one but I don't think Lit would freak out if you claimed that a mother had her child at 16 as long as it's never spoken about as anything but a cold hard fact. Anyway an 18 year old today was born in 1997. Assuming the mother was say twenty (at time of pregnancy) she'd have been born in 1977. So she'd likely be as familiar or more with 90's stuff maybe even early 2000's and the 70's? C'mon she was barely conscious for that stuff.

The question then starts becoming more about what stuff was she aware of fully and what stuff could you plausibly not be aware of. Assuming she had the look I could easily see a woman of that era rocking Xena or She-Ra, maybe even Red Sonya (though she's obviously less well known). Star Trek is still high on the list, Star Wars is as well. Queen Amidala possibly being the best of all scenarios here, with the make up and presumably wig she might feel a bit freer simply by being harder to identify, the dresses are clingy but not revealing (at least not by comic con standards and really not by rational standards. There are lots of negative things said about Natalie Portman in the Prequels but "she looked like a rancid slut" never made the list.

Dear foot. You taste funny.

When your 18 year old's friends drop shit remember don't pick it up. If you must bend at the knees, not at the waist.

What? I figured I'd already dug halfway to China might as well see if there is light on the otherside.

I've been to SDCC, its a crazy mad house of pop culture clashing together. For a story you could have the mother dress up as anything, as long as its popular. It also goes with what movies are coming up, this year there were a lot of people dressed up in Star Wars cosplay, Star Trek though, not so much. I've seen women of all ages who in a different situation might be more conservative but at SDCC they're wearing something body forming and sexy. I must of seen a dozen or so Poison Ivy's walking around and a majority of them were wearing leaves (http://www.allthatsepic.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/poison-ivy-cosplay-2.jpg).

This is the type of story where you could have the mom dressed up in anything and put her outside her comfort zone. I've got some crazy ideas myself that I just might write, Remnick13 wrote a story like this but it's about a wife instead of a mom.

I've been to SDCC, its a crazy mad house of pop culture clashing together. For a story you could have the mother dress up as anything, as long as its popular. It also goes with what movies are coming up, this year there were a lot of people dressed up in Star Wars cosplay, Star Trek though, not so much. I've seen women of all ages who in a different situation might be more conservative but at SDCC they're wearing something body forming and sexy. I must of seen a dozen or so Poison Ivy's walking around and a majority of them were wearing leaves (http://www.allthatsepic.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/poison-ivy-cosplay-2.jpg).

This is the type of story where you could have the mom dressed up in anything and put her outside her comfort zone. I've got some crazy ideas myself that I just might write, Remnick13 wrote a story like this but it's about a wife instead of a mom.
I agree with DarkMask, regarding the mom's costume: Pick whatever appeals to you. It doesn't matter what she might have watched when she was younger. You can still find series like Star Trek TNG on some cable channel--it doesn't matter if you watched it when it first came out. As for the original Star Trek, I think I saw an episode once featuring a very sexy blue alien woman. Anyway, my suggestion is to pick whatever character you want. I'm sure a sexy woman in any skimpy costume would catch the young men's eye. Also, if there's concern that the mom would be "too old", that character could always be a step-mom, in which case she could be in her early 30s or even late 20s. In any case, I like the story idea and hope we get to see something posted soon.

I agree with DarkMask, regarding the mom's costume: Pick whatever appeals to you. It doesn't matter what she might have watched when she was younger. You can still find series like Star Trek TNG on some cable channel--it doesn't matter if you watched it when it first came out. As for the original Star Trek, I think I saw an episode once featuring a very sexy blue alien woman. Anyway, my suggestion is to pick whatever character you want. I'm sure a sexy woman in any skimpy costume would catch the young men's eye. Also, if there's concern that the mom would be "too old", that character could always be a step-mom, in which case she could be in her early 30s or even late 20s. In any case, I like the story idea and hope we get to see something posted soon.
Hi Signore
Started working on it. Hopefully I can craft a story that's exciting, funny, and sexy all at the same time.

I think I read this story and can’t find it please update on this
Great ghosts of the past! First of all completely forgot I posted this, and second never thought I'd see one of my posts from 2015 come back to the top of the threads. And finally, I know I didn't write this. Maybe some one did, whether or not I'm kinda interested in revisiting this idea. Thanks for bringing this up again.

Last edited:
Would you write this? I would love to see maybe the Mom dress up as princess Leia and her character be a busty submissive housewife. So when son tells her to get into character she really does with a gold chain around her neck and her son dressed up as bobba fett or han solo and dragging her by the chain l.

Pictures, gropes, everything takes place with son’s blessing. Son gets horny and uses mom. Then shares her with other virgins at comic con for other benefits such as a group of nerds screw her and give the son a lego star wars set.

Now thats a quick synopsis. Definitely would want more build up and character development.
I just started writing this, but I have the son as a complete asshole, his mom's trying to relate to him through his passion for all things geeky. But it's really not feeling right.

Not entirely sure if I see the son as dominant... Well at first. Maybe he's reserved and obedient to his mom, but over the course of the story a switch flips in his brain where he starts to lord over her. His mom, who's always been a sub grows more infatuated with her son. And the story of comic con goes from there.

Input is always welcome.

Meanwhile the mom is dressed like Vampirella, and the guys her son's age are a bunch of nerds who see the opportunity of a lifetime.

Attachments

• 200144_press01__scaled_600.jpg
    200144_press01__scaled_600.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 16
  • 200144_press04__scaled_600.jpg
    200144_press04__scaled_600.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 15
Back