Mutual Masturbation

Nataliefun41 that is ridiculously hot. I wish I'd experienced that.

Mutual masturbation is great foreplay when both parties are interested in getting to the point. I'd have to say my favourite experience was walking into my lover's apartment and not having her greet me at the door. Instead, every door was open and I went through the apartment looking into rooms, trying to find her. I found her, laying back on a huge pile of pillows at the head of her bed, rubbing, staring at me intently.

I went to help her along. She said "No, wait." I sat on the edge of her bed and watched, undoing my pants, carrying on from there.

The first time I did it was in highschool. We were kissing heavily and I had my hand down her panties while she was stroking me. She stopped and asked me to kneel next to where she was lying on the bed and jack off for her. I was slighty nervous but went along with it. She just stared at my hand and cock while running her hands over her stomach and tits and rubbing her thighs together. Eventually she got over her shyness and ran her hand down to her pussy. She had all her finger together rubbing over her clit alternating between circles and up and down over it. It took about a minute before her hips were bucking and she was moaning. Seeing her start to shudder while staring at me masterbating sent me over the edge fast!! I shot cum all over her stomach and arm that was reaching between her legs.

That is a memory I'll never forget because of us being so young and the fact that no one our age even admitted to masterbating yet!! We promised to stay hush hush about it.

I can't believe it has been two and a half years since I posted on this thread. How time flies when you're having fun!

As for mutual masturbation--still fun, also a good way to see how a partner touches themselves so as to figure out how to touch them yourself. Definitely something I want to do again--the learning is a great part of the fun.

I love to watch my girl friend play with herself and she also likes to watch me beat off. Very erotic.

There's a real intimacy to it - I think it's something which brings you closer together because of the mutual trust involved. You're giving something very personal to your partner by them seeing how you masturbate - by them witnessing what is otherwise an extremely private act.

The first time I did it was in highschool. We were kissing heavily and I had my hand down her panties while she was stroking me. She stopped and asked me to kneel next to where she was lying on the bed and jack off for her. I was slighty nervous but went along with it. She just stared at my hand and cock while running her hands over her stomach and tits and rubbing her thighs together. Eventually she got over her shyness and ran her hand down to her pussy. She had all her finger together rubbing over her clit alternating between circles and up and down over it. It took about a minute before her hips were bucking and she was moaning. Seeing her start to shudder while staring at me masterbating sent me over the edge fast!! I shot cum all over her stomach and arm that was reaching between her legs.

That is a memory I'll never forget because of us being so young and the fact that no one our age even admitted to masterbating yet!! We promised to stay hush hush about it.

Check out the title of the thread, masturbate not masterbate.

These terms are just our own, but we distinguish between mutual masturbation and reciprocal masturbation. Mutual is when we mastrubate together, each enjoying the other's self stimulation. Reciprocal is when she does me and I do her. We like both, she preferring Mutual (watching each other) I preferring Reciprocal (doing each other). Either one is also great for edge play. If we play in a Ds mode, She loves to make me watch her self-stimulate without allowing me to touch myself except on her instructions. She gets to go there as much as she wants, and I get to enjoy the frustration of having to follow her devious commands.

Wonderful thread, hope it continues.......

As others have said, mutual masturbation is very intimate. As much and more than most anything else to me.

Curious - does anyone have a mutual (only) "buddy?"

We have enjoyed it as well. At first I was nervous about it but glad I tried it. Laying in bed together facing each other so that we can watch one another as our orgasm builds. It is even better when I get myself to squirt that just sends him through the roof.

It is very enjoyable and I agree it is something that is better when you trust each other completely it makes it that much easier.

Miss it sooo much!

I seriously got into this about 15 years ago; when I went out with a girl who got off 'big time' on mutual masturbation. It was great - I'll never forget that wicked look on her face. But since then my subsequent gf's haven't been in to it (must remember not to take things for granted!). To add to my frustrations I know another woman who (according to her ex) loves to watch men masturbate, for the last 10 years I've had to deal with all sorts of lurid fantasies running through my head every time I meet her. It can be very distracting, especially after a few drinks or (even worse) lazing on the beach. Unfortunately, for me, she is definately 'off-limits', So I have to sit there desperately grinding my teeth and forcing my feverish brain to count backwards in German.

This fascination of her and MM has played on my mind so much that I even submitted two stories on Lit about it. I thought writting my fantasy down may help to exorcise the desire, but (as I should have guessed), it just hightened it!

...To add to my frustrations I know another woman who (according to her ex) loves to watch men masturbate, for the last 10 years I've had to deal with all sorts of lurid fantasies running through my head every time I meet her. It can be very distracting, especially after a few drinks or (even worse) lazing on the beach. Unfortunately, for me, she is definitely 'off-limits', So I have to sit there desperately grinding my teeth and forcing my feverish brain to count backwards in German.

This fascination of her and MM has played on my mind so much that I even submitted two stories on Lit about it. I thought writing my fantasy down may help to exorcise the desire, but (as I should have guessed), it just heightened it!

LOL - picturing you counting backwards in German... wishing your cock would calm down... great image. (and not laughing at you btw)

My first bf was so appalled by my asking to watch that it really colored my views on the subject for a while. Since then I've only been asked by 2 men eons ago to masturbate in front of them. I was too self-conscious to take advantage of the first opportunity, but did the second time.

WOW! That was something else... I came so hard and had all those "mini-gasm aftershocks" that he kept asking if I was okay... yeah - I was more than okay. <sigh> Ah, the good old days... I think this is why "watching men masturbate" is waay up on the list of my sexual likes list.

that's messed up if a guy was appalled to be watched or to watch a girl. i think it's a huge compliment for either to watch or be watched.

speaking of which... i have to go wank. :)

LOL - picturing you counting backwards in German... wishing your cock would calm down... great image. (and not laughing at you btw)

My first bf was so appalled by my asking to watch that it really colored my views on the subject for a while. Since then I've only been asked by 2 men eons ago to masturbate in front of them. I was too self-conscious to take advantage of the first opportunity, but did the second time.

WOW! That was something else... I came so hard and had all those "mini-gasm aftershocks" that he kept asking if I was okay... yeah - I was more than okay. <sigh> Ah, the good old days... I think this is why "watching men masturbate" is waay up on the list of my sexual likes list.

I agree, the MM orgasm is so very intense (jeez, the mess I made), and yet I'm at a loss to say why it's so hot. The act itself seems to be an strong expression of desire and mutual trust, but at the same time it does lack a great amount of physical contact between lovers - in fact it could be argued that watching is rather distant and removed. Maybe it's intensity is more to do with a union of minds/emotions than of writhing bodies - of exposing and witnessing something deeply personal to each other.

It's a shame that you asked to watch and got (what appears to be) a rather dismissive refusal, 'cos I'm sure the bulk of men would really love it! But at least you experienced the joy of it eventually. Perhaps, the next time you want to ask someone if you could watch them, test the waters first by asking if they often count backwards in German, I'm sure that wood be a good sign ;)

Love this idea

Just had this conversation with an incredible woman I met here on lit, unfortunately it's extremely long distance so it's all online.
We both get extremely turned on by the idea of each other masturbating and discuss it often, in fact, I'm writing this already hard from our earlier conversation and at her request am going commando so she can imagine my hard cock forming a perma-tent in my slacks.
As for the topic, talked about it, imagined me sitting in a chair, undressed, slowly stroking cock as she lays on the bed, fingers circling clit, eventually getting to the point where we both squirt all over each other.
Nearly blew my mind thinking about it, not likely to ever happen given the circumstances. But as she's so fond of saying "Hope springs eternal"

I've never watched a woman live masturbate to orgasm, it's on my 'to-do' list though . . . I know I'd find it an incredible turn on.

mutual masturbation is extremely erotic. watching a woman pleasure herself is one of the best sex acts ever. having her get turned on by watching me play with myself is a thrill in an exhibitionist sort of way.

my then girlfriend, now wife, and my first sex experience in person (we'd had phone sex a couple of times) was mutual masturbation. it was mind blowing!

i'm into it totally
but there has to be mutual participation as well
seduction is king first -
and spontaneous works best
there's something alluring and wildly erotic about watching a guy jerk off - cock....
and all the while ur watching, ur craving what ur mouth and pussy can do with it

Opportunities ought never to be wasted, right? ;)

:kiss:

private act

There's a real intimacy to it - I think it's something which brings you closer together because of the mutual trust involved. You're giving something very personal to your partner by them seeing how you masturbate - by them witnessing what is otherwise an extremely private act.

couldn't agree with you more: mutual masturbation has an extraordinary real intimacy to it. during regular sexual relations, i think we're trying to please our partner. with mutual masturbation, it's all about self-pleasuring and watching our partner, seeing what they "really, really like." also love to see a woman orgasm by masturbation because it is SO SO SO SO INTENSE ... how they're whole body reacts and twitches and quivers and spasms... MMMMMmmm ... and then licking 'em afterwards... when they're sooo wet... yummmmmmmmmmmm....:kiss:

Watching each other masturbate was one of the hottest things I did with my former lover. I could be slow to cum sometimes, and we unfortunately had to hurry a lot, so it started with me jacking-off while watching her play with herself. However, she really got off on being watched.

One of the best times we had was with her laying on the floor using her vibe on herself while I stood over her jacking off. I gave her directions and talked dirty to her as she worked her way up. We ended up cumming together, with me cumming on her tits.

I am wondering how many of you have done this with your partner. It is something I tend to enjoy but I have to be very close to the person.

Is this common for all of you?
Yes, my wife and I do it al the time and we both love it.

Joe

Watching a man masturbate has ALWAYS been a favorite of mine- listening to his breathing change, knowing he trusts me enough to share something that's generally private, and then letting me see him come- his face too. I think some people are kinda embarassed by their "orgasm face"- get over it! My boyfriend and I do this together quite often- Yay!

i'm in a long distance relationship so...

the BF and I are big fans of video messages of ourselves masturbating, at random times during the day...

i love lunchtime...

that usually means I'll get to see him stroking his rod and i know it's because of the stories i was telling him all morning...

Back