My Secret Place ~ Invites Only ~

Like the rest of the house, the bedroom and the bathroom had a panoramic view of the mountains that surrounded her. Though the bedroom was very basic and had heavy black velvet curtains for the windows to indicate she likes to sleep in. There was a fur run on the floor at the foot of the king size bed. The fire place was unlit for now since she hasn't been in there all day. Deep red and purple silk bedding covered the bed with a couple of body pillows.

The bathroom was fairly big with the shower and bath being made of granite stone and separate from each other. It had the view of the mountain valley and the trail that he came in on in the distance.

When he came into the bathroom he would find Kat under the big shower head as the water trailed over her curves, lost in her own thoughts and resting up against the wall and unaware of him. The slight touch startled her for a split second as she wasn't used having another person around. However, she smiled as he brought her back to reality a bit.

"Yes, there is plenty of room for another."

Though she didn't turn around just yet as she enjoyed the attention to her back. She glanced over her shoulder towards him for a moment.

"I was wondering if you.... if you truly meant those things you were saying earlier. About wishing to keep me. I've been hurt pretty deeply long ago by such words. I don't wish to get hurt again."

She was ok with this being a one time thing if it happens to be that way and things can be said in the heat of the moment. In reality she didn't want to ruin the night by stressing over his words and asking too much into it, though she was curious to know if they were just words or if he truly meant them. In either case, she would be fine with the end results and enjoy his stay for as long as possible.
 
His fingers splayed over her back gently, feeling the water flow over and around around them. He smiled as he listened to her question, taking a few moments to answer.

"Yes, I meant what I said. I did wish to keep you as my treasure for as long as I can. I cannot promise how long exactly that would be, but I would not leave you without telling you. Does that satisfy your fears?"

His fingers begin moving up and down her back gently, stroking along the back of her neck. He moved closer to her, wrapping his arms around her as he holds her close to him, kissing her wet skin softly.
 
His response did bring a smile to her lips and along with a slight blush that painted her cheeks. She kept her hands on the wall, raising them just above her head while enjoying his gentle touch.

"Yes, that does make me feel better. I hope to keep you satisfied in return."

Soft moans escape as he held her close and the kisses made her melt with desire while she pressed back against him.

"I like how this feels.... I like how you make me feel."
 
he continued to kiss along her shoulder for a few more moments as his hands roamed around to her breasts, His fingers tugged on her nipples, twisting and squeezing them gently for a few moments.

As she pressed back against him, it was easy for her to feel his erect cock up between her asscheeks, his tip resting against her back. One hand remained playing with her nipples as the other trailed slowly down her taut stomach.
 
"It seems as if someone is ready for another round.."

Kat says playfully while pressing more teasingly against him, rolling her hips slowly towards the hardness. She arches her back at the same time, pushing the aching nipple into his hand.

There was a moment when she was tempted to reach a hand behind and stroke him, though she was loving how well he dominated her body too much. With that in mind she kept her hands firmly on the wall, both in submission and for support.
 
He moaned a little as she pressed back into him teasingly. He kissed her cheek softly for a moment.

"That depends on if someone else is ready..."

He trails off as his hand slips down to the apex of her thighs. His fingers rub gently over her clit before moving further downward. His fingers trace along her wet folds, smiling.

His other other grasps her nipple tightly, pulling on it and twisting a little harder. His foot moves forward, spreading her legs wider a little more.
 
Her body responses were more than enough of an answer to his comment. Her head rested back against his shoulder as her back arched more, following where his fingers pulled the nipple. At the feel of his foot, Kat slowly spread her legs apart for him, shivering slightly as the water ran down between the spread legs.

"Does this answer that question?"

She asks between little gasps and whimpers as she writhes against him.
 
He grinned listening to her whimpering and writhing against him. His hand pulled from her breast to reach between them. He shifted back before slipping his shaft from between them. He guided his tip to her waiting cunt before moaning as he pushed deeply into her.

He laid that hand on her hip as his other hand played with her clit. He stayed deep within her for a few seconds before thrusting slowly in and out of her.
 
Kat was starting to show her submissive side more and more, feeding off the power exchange between them. She honestly couldn't remember the last time anyone had taken such control over her like this and it felt incredible to let this hidden side out.

One foot was planted on the floor for balance while her other one lifted to the edge of the shower, spreading her legs that much more. She leaned forward a little as her hips started to roll and buck towards his fingers.

"I... I need to cum... Sir..."

It wasn't the proper way of asking permission, though it was enough to tell him that she was seeking for more dominance.
 
He moaned and chuckled hearing her beg to cum. He responded by driving a little faster and harder into her.

"Not yet, my little dragon."

He pulled his hand from her hip, smacking her ass for a moment. He thought the name was fitting for her, having been looked over by dragons. His other hand squeezed her clit, pinching and rolling it between his fingers.
 
She whimpered when he denied her and kept pushing as if he was testing her limits. She clawed against the wall as her legs trembled, threatening to give out at any second. The inner walls of her pussy gripped tightly around him while she fought to keep from cumming.

The denial seemed to turn her on even more, feeling the need to obey his desires increasing by the second. Though she couldn't hold back for much longer and her struggles showed that she's getting close to breaking.
 
He groaned and moaned louder as he felt her pussy gripping him tightly. He shivered with pleasure as her eagerness pushed him further towards his peak, but not quite there. He drove faster and harder into his pet, enjoying the sweet torment he was doing to her.

He waited just a little longer before giving the release she desired.

"Cum, dragon. Cum for me...mmmm"

He held her hips with both hands as he drove harder and faster, enjoying the feeling of her.
 
She screamed out as she came hard, holding onto the wall as if it was the only thing holding her up right then. If it wasn't for his grip on her hips, she would have buckled down to her knees right then. Her legs were trembling and barely keeping her up while he kept pounding harder into her.

This one was far more intense than before as she submitted more of herself to him. Although this round was starting to take affect on her and she could feel herself slipping into that darkness. She was also forcing herself to stay awake for him too, wanting to feel the rush of his hot seed filling her once more.
 
He moaned and groaned louder as he felt her cum for him, grasping tightly around his shaft. Her orgasm brought him closer to his, pushing himself faster as his hands tighten on her hips. It was much longer before he climaxed, thrusting deeply into her. He rewarded her with his hot seed deeply in her.

"Kat!"

He panted softly as he came to a stop, holding her up against him. After a few moments of calming down, he kissed her shoulder gently.
 
Kat was spent and if it wasn't for him she would have easily sank to the floor without any issues at all. With a shaky hand she shut the water off and took a moment to regain herself a little before turning around to face him. She took a moment to enjoy the kiss she gave him while wrapping her arms around his shoulders.

"I don't want to sleep inside... It is too beautiful of a night to stay indoors. I do think you have officially worn me out though!!"

She grinned just before giving him another kiss, the after affect of their mixed orgasms and the air hitting her wet skin made her shiver uncontrollably. Though she didn't want to break the kiss or the moment of having him holding her.
 
He mmmed at the kisses, holding the second one for a few moments before breaking it gently. He smiled at her suggestion of sleeping outside.

"Sleeping outside would be quite fine with me. My sleeping bag is a bit small for the two of us, but a nice little bed could be made for us with some bedding on the balcony, if you have one."

He gave her another kiss before stepping out of the shower, grabbing a towel to dry off.
 
She grinned at his comment and gave a soft laugh, of course he had no way of knowing either considering he hasn't been up here that long. After they were dried off she took him by the hand, leading him down the hallway through another door at the end. This lead to a balcony that wrapped around the corner of the building which had a covered area at the end.

It was just a roof with pillars holding it up and gave a fantastic view of the stars against the treeline. In the center of the ceiling was a hanging round bed with furs and pillows on top. Kat wasted no time before she pulled back the covers and climbed into it while smiling at him.


"Will this work?"
 
He raised an eyebrow at her laugh for a moment, watching her dry off. He let her lead the way through the hallway, through another door. He gave a whistle for a moment as he took in the view first and then the hanging bed. He chuckled watching her climb into the bed first.

"Yes, I think this will do quite nicely. Much more comfortable than on the ground."

He walked to the railing for a moment, looking out at the night cover forest and then the stars. He smiled as he turned back to face her.

"However, I think we should make it official that you are my little dragon."

He winked for a moment before he went back to the bedroom where his backpack was. He rummaged around for a few moments before finding what he was looking for. He soon returned, holding a collar in his hands.

"Are you ready?"
 
Last edited:
Kat gave him a curious look as he walked off without much of a reason. His comment made her even more curious, wondering exactly what he meant by it, she didn't think it could get anymore official. That is until she saw the beautiful collar he held out for her, with a teasing smile she looked up to meet his gaze.

"Do you always carry a random collar around with you?"

It took her a moment before shifted around, wanting to be playful at first only to decide differently considering this situation was a bit more serious. There is always a time and place to be playful and this wasn't one of them. Kat crawled over to him and turned around while lifting her hair up to present her neck for him.

"Yes, I am ready to be your little dragon Master."
 
He laughed for a moment at her question.

"I just happen to be carrying it, that's all."

He smiled as he waited on her. He watched her crawl over to him and present herself to him. He admired the sight for a moment before slipping the collar around her neck. He closed the clasp gently for a moment before kissing her softly.

"A beautiful dragon you make for me."

He grinned for a moment before crawling into the bed carefully.
 
Kat moved over enough to give him room and pulled the fur blankets over them both once he was settled in.

"Thank you Master... I will wear it proudly for you."

One of the dragons flew near the balcony of where they were, it's white scales shimmered against the moonlight. It roared as it flew by, in its own way greeting them.

Kat just smiled though and snuggled up against her Master, letting the doubts and worries slip off into the darkness as she fell asleep. All that sex had worn her out and she couldn't stay awake even if she wanted to.
 
The dragon roaring it's greeting caught him off-guard for a moment, but he chuckled anyways. It would definitely be a bit different.

He draped an arm around Kat's waist, holding her against him before he soon fell asleep himself. He would have never imagined this happened when he set out exploring, but he was happy it happened.

He slept soundly through the night, enjoying the new surroundings. He soon woke up as the first of the rays of sunlight peeked over the horizon on the balcony.
 
Her dreams were a little restless as they played with the idea of having a Master that she hardly knew. The dreams showed an unknown future with unknown things he would be capable of doing to her. Although after a while the dreams did settle down more and slept until the sun hit her. Even with that, she turned over and hid her face against his chest to block out the sun.

She mumbled something about the sun being one downfall of sleeping outside, making it nearly impossible to sleep in. In the process of rolling over she draped a leg on top of his, not caring about what she felt between her own legs. Even though she wanted to go back to sleep, there were too many distracting things around her, so instead, she just pretended to fall right back to sleep, wondering what he'll do.
 
He continued to lay there as he heard Kat mumble softly. He chuckled softly but didn't move when she laid her head in his chest. He shivered a little when she moved against him, pressing against his erection before she settled down.

He didn't say anything, but he did reach up and stroke his fingers gently though her hair. He closed his eyes again, using his other hand to shield his eyes.
 
It made her smile to feel the caressing touch through her hair and being content on his arms. After a few moments of listening to the sounds of the outside world waking up, she finally broke the silence, first kissing him before speaking.

"How does steak and eggs sound? After last night, you must be pretty hungry."

She slid one arm around his waist and proceeded to caress along his spine with her nails, smiling at the reaction it gave her.
 
Back
Top