Office Slut and Whore [Closed for MonaK4U]

NickisSora

RP Enjoyment
Max is about 6'7" and pretty built for his height in his nice suit at the moment his useless Secretary was not back yet late form a simple task. some times he swore she did this on purpose. He is black hair green eyes. His body is strong and thigh and his intellegance was high. he ran this Company for trucks and shipping and right now the other employees were tired of shit being messed up and it was due to his Secretary. If she wanted to keep her job she would have to stop. She was 1 of 9 Secretaries and the others not in his office. He waited patiently and sighed hearing some one finally coming from the hall.-

I walked down the hall in my short skirt and tight dress. I had just come back from an errand and stopped by the drug store to buy some make up. I went to the restroom to put on my new lipstick. It was deep red. I saw my boss looking at me as I walked back to my desk.

"Oh, oh." I thought. Something was wrong.

-he looked to the door when she walked in as he approached her on the subject.-"So....Where have you been...where are the files i asked for and....why has nothing been done?"-He asked her looking to her eyes.-

"Well....I delivered the package for you.....then I stopped by the CVS to buy a few things." I could tell he was very angry.

"I wasn't gone that long." I said meekly.

"You were gone for 3 hours...You delivered the Package yes you confirmed with me..but CVS is not your time...and and you were supposed to of gotten the papers and files ready before now....you could of had all of that done...the Package was down the block...I am going to the Meeting...and if i come back and nothing is done....i am going to discipline you."-He walks out in a Huff going to the meeting.-

I begin to work furiously, getting the papers ready for my boss. I wondered what kind of punishment he is talking about?

At my old job, my boss used to keep me after work, bend me over the desk, pull down my panties and spank me with a ruler!

Max is Patiently at the meeting making sure everything got taken care of it is 4 hours later he expects things to be in order as he makes his way back down messaging her he was on his way.

Goosebumps rose from my skin when I received his text message. My pussy began to get wet. I tried to work faster, trying to get the folders ready for his meeting tomorrow.

-When he walked in to the Office and she had not completed her Task he was not mad mostly because he knew they had a lot of folders but she was barely half way done.-"Well...lets see what you have done."-she should of checked more closely as he checked the folders and began to get mad.-"Where are all the New Reports and updates for the Companys...you finished half the folders but where missing a lot of papers...where are the Dam papers."

I started looking for the papers my boss was asking for.

"They were right here.......They are not in the folders?" I smiled meekly.

"No they aren't....wait...why is the Shredder full."-He checked it and finds pieces of the Papers.-"YOU SHREDDED THEM! IN MY FUCKING OFFICE AND LOCK UP!"-He shouted.-

"No....no.....I'm sorry." I couldn't believe that I shredded the papers that I was to put in the folders.

"In the fucking office ."-he grabbed her hair and dragged her after locking the door. He bent her over the desk and lifted her skirt up slapping her ass with the ruler hard and roughly.-

"ouch!! no!! no!!" I couldn't believe it. He pulled me in the office, bent me over his desk, lifted my skirt and took a ruler and started to spank me. My ass was dancing with each swat!!

"Please sir. It won't happen again!!"

"shut up your being punished i am sick of you fucking up."-he kept hitting her ass harder and harder gripping her hair pulling it back as his hits came harder.-"Yeah go on scream slut "

"oooowwww!!"

I scream as he spanks me harder and harder. I try to get up but he holds me down!!

-He spanks her more and more hitting her ass harder.-"Your trying to get away but failing your not to make another fucking mistake."-she would turn and see a large hard on in his pants as he spanked her.-

"No.....no......it is too big." I was afraid he would take me with his huge shaft.

He spanks me again and again.

"ooowww!!" I cry out. My ass is dancing on his desk.

"Oh that would be bad huh lets see about that."-He forced her to her knees.-"Better finger your self slut."-He took his huge cock out and fucked her mouth.-

I gasped as he pushed his shaft into my mouth. My lips pressed on his shaft and pulled it to the right. My hands cupped his behind. he thrust his cock deep in my throat. i gagged.

-His cock fucked her mouth deep and groaned.-"Yeah fucking look at my cock being shoved in your mouth whore. Scream for it i want to see you finger your self because i am going to fuck you."

My left hand went between my legs. Two fingers started rubbing my clit. I moaned and pushed my behind back. I sucked on his pole. I could feel it throb.

"Please, fuck my mouth!!" I tried to say. His shaft filling my mouth.

-his cock fucked her mouth deep and hard gripping her hair making her feel helpless and weak.-"Yeah i think you like this attention are you a whore?"

He thrust his shaft deep in my throat. I gagged a bit then pulled back, my lips pressed against his throbbing member. Then he asked me if i was a slut.

"Yes, I am sir." I admitted to him.

-He smiled.-"Well then...how about making a bit more money and becoming the Office Whore?"-He asked and fucked her mouth a bit before coming down her throat and letting her speak.-

Back