Copland (Closed)

Good and don't worry Tony will rue the day he fucked us over. After he gives us Jimmy and Jennifer. I will be dealing with him. I do mean it when I say I'll take care of you in this. You are my partner and you will never be with out my full support as long as I have your trust.

She watched as he texted whole driving, amazed. Never mind that fact that it was against the law - her years on the force had taught her that police officers were some of the worst offenders - but her driving skills at best were non existent. If she had been driving she would have wiped out several cars and about half a dozen pedestrians.

Ok Candy will meet with you tomorrow to go over your eventual hearing. She will give you the skinny on what to say and what not to. The cops on the scene will all tell the truth. There is no need to lie for you. But the words you speak in any meetings will be paramount to you not having IA up your asshole with picks and shovels. Her real name is Candice Markensen. She's dirty as ten-day old underwear but we have history and she's my take so she's in my pocket, so she does what ever the fuck I tell her to and in this case, it protects you at all fucking costs. With that set up let's talk about what to do next!

She didn't say anything yet, but filed away in her brain what he had just said. So he had fucked Candy, and Marnie? And now her. She was seeing a pattern here. Not that she minded being fucked by Doyle. The man certainly knew his way around a woman's body.

Jimmy will think Tony will protect him and they will agree to bury Jenn. Tony will, in fact, bury Jenn and Jimmy. After we get his signed confession for a reduced sentence and Tony's statement, we will let Tony go and I have someone to watch him. Then Jimmy will get out on bail so we will watch him like a hawk. Jenn won't see the light of day because of her being the said brains and the fact that she is the only one to use a gun on us. Marcus that shit heel will also go away for a long time having pulled a gun on us. Tony doesn't give a shit about him though. Might have him set up in jail for the good or the bad, depends on his mood. Then after the case is over and they are put away, we deal with Tony! Sound good?

"Yeah, sure, whatever you say, partner. I'm still learning the ropes here. And what about Gabby?" Not that she necessarily expected anything to be done to him as there was that thin blue line. Still, she was really wondering just how far to let the man go should push come to shove.

It was quiet when they got to the office and the two of them worked through the night. Paperwork is a bum-numbing work. If she had her druthers, she would either be fucking or on the firing range. She preferred to go to the range at least once a week, finding the place almost zen-like. She did some of her best thinking while squeezing off a couple of rounds into paper targets.

She did appreciate the quiet for the time being. She wasn't sure just how the Captain would handle her. Some Captains were screamers, some were stewers. She supposed that she would find out around 7:00 or so.

We can't get a warrant till eight. If the place is full then it will be until then with the cops watching it. One hell of a day hey partner. Stakeout, eat out, eavesdrop, fuck, stand off, shoot out and now paper work. Was it ever like this at the 36?

"No, not quite. Sometimes I wouldn't get a meal." She joked. She knew that he was smart enough to see that.

Was the sex at least good for you? Cause you rocked me pretty good though there is a lot more I want to do to you that is for sure!

She gave him a hungry look.

"Oh yeah! You, my dear partner, have hidden talents. All of which I certainly plan on discovering. And may I say that I have never had such a wonderful tongue lashing."

And then the look was gone and she was all business as she heard the ding of the elevator doors.
 
So she was game to have another go at him! That was the best news he had heard in a very long time.

Captain Rice was the first in the office, he clearly ruined a little moment between the two detectives.

"Davis, Doyle!" He said shooting them both a disgusted look. He then pointed to his office and put up his have with five fingers sticking out.

"He wants to scream at us in five minutes. It'll be about us not telling him about what was going down while we drove to the shoot out. That's on me, partner. Marnie, I guess fudged the call ins differently than how he knows they went down!" Doyle said looking at his watch.

Then Gabby walked in with his partner close behind him. "You fucking arrested Jimmy. You stupid fucks. I told you to leave him be. I thought you understood fucking English. Should I start speaking Spanish? No! Maybe, French, I know maybe I'll learn to speak fucking retard cause that is all you two under'fucking'stand!" He yelled at them. Doyle raised his eyebrows at him.

"Gladys you know she is a crack shot, right? That means she can even hit that pea-sized cock of yours at a hundred paces. So do us both a favor and shut the fuck up before we have an accidental in office shooting!" Doyle threatened. Gabby just gave them an evil look before going to his desk. "Looks like we are up!" Doyle said pointing to the captain's office. They made their way to it and walked in.

"Now first off shut the fuck up! No words just plant your ass's and listen and listen fucking good. Davis Sgt Drake who was at the shooting tells me that it was clean and it saved possibly two lives. So that is all I am saying about that, you are meeting Candice to talk about a departmental hearing, that is standard after any shooting. You will also see the dept head Dr. That is not a request that is a fucking order. Doyle, you disobeyed a direct order to keep me informed of what was going on. Marnie's account of what happened and what I've been informed actually happened are two different things. You did apprehend four people so I am guessing there is a pot of gold at the end of this shit rainbow! Now make the case against them and get convictions or the next conversation will be about your transfers to traffic duty. Now get out!" Captain Rice barked pointing to his door. Doyle didn't say a thing but got up and held the door for Davis.

When they returned to their desks he spoke. "We need to get Jimmy to think that ratting Gabby out will gain him a favor and possibly a reduced sentence!" Doyle said as he seemed to be thinking out loud.

It was nearly an hour later when a short woman with large breasts and short hair walked in. "Here's Candy!" Doyle said pointing to the middle aged woman. She was dressed like a lawyer should be and didn't smile or even look like she wanted anything to do with the detectives in the building.

"Jake. Good to see you. And you must be the sharp shooter." She said not unfriendly to Davis. "Come we have much to discuss and not a lot of time. I brought with me a signed Warrant and I know you need to serve it." She guided Davis into one of the interrogation rooms. She had a pad of yellow legal paper. She sat and looked at Davis. "Jake says you are one of the best cops he's worked with. Also, says I am to keep you from being railroaded with this shooting. First off don't talk to anyone but me and Jake about it. The hearing will be in a weeks time. They will want to be done with it quick. The more arrests you make in that time the better for you it'll prove Jennifer's guilt and give the shooting more merit. Second No more shooting till this is over, it never looks good." She said the second part with a smile. Candice had a diamond in her left eye tooth. It made her look more like a party girl than a member of an important branch of law enforcement. "Lastly here is my number you call me anytime day or night should anyone from any office ask to speak to you about this. And have your union rep at the meeting. Lance is a shark and will keep them from pushing you into an angry statement or anything like that. Also, we never spoke about this. I am meeting you because you needed my reference for swat training. A lie but it keeps people from thinking anything illegal is going on here." She spoke fast and clear. "Any question can wait. We will see you in a week. Here is the reference." And with that, she left. leaving a signed piece of paper saying that Kirsten Davis would make an excellent addition to the Emergency response teams sharp shooter division.

Doyle didnt agknowlege Candice at all when she left but was waiting for Davis.
"So?" Was all he said in a hushed tone.

KC
 
Gabby practically had steam coming out of his ears. She suspected that the man was so mad because his pissing match had not worked and he might not get his protection money. Most people did not pay for work not done and Jimmy (if that's who it was) would not pay Gabby if the man still managed to wind up in jail. She really found the man an irritant, liked a mosquito.

Captain Rice was a screamer. Most captain were. The stewers made her anxious. She was afraid that they would start popping off people. At least he acknowledged that she had in essence saved lives. He told her the usual. Up before the review board, the police shrink. She had done all that before when she had had to shoot that man. Chewed them out and told them to make it good and sent them through the door.

Candy arrived. She looked nothing like what she thought she would.

The woman talked like an attorney, but in essence she was more forthcoming. Kirsten basically shut up and listened to the woman talk. Kirsten had learned years ago to speak when she had something to add to the conversation. Talking just for the sake of talking accomplished nothing.

For the next week, until called up, she could only talk to Candy or Jake about all this. Kirsten was quiet, listening to the woman and taking her card. Once the woman left, she walked out and found Jake watching her. He looked anxious and as she handed him the warrant that Candy had given her, he whispered,

So?

She spoke in low tones. "I can't shoot anyone for 7 days so Gabby's got a week reprieve." She gave him a wry smile and showed him the paperwork that said that she would be good on the Emergency response teams sharp shooter division.

"So, partner, how do we clean up this mess. Serve the warrant first? I'm anxious to see what they have in that warehouse, aren't you?" She spoke quietly so old Gabby couldn't call and give them a heads up.
 
After her meeting with Candy, they went over their options. Doyle agreed with her wanting to get into that warehouse and also wanted to get away from Gabby and the captain for that matter. Gabby couldn't do any more harm and Jimmy probably wanted nothing to do with him seeing he failed to protect him from Davis and Doyle. As they drove Doyle could help but think they may have dodged a bullet with all that happened with Jimmy and the Martens family. All things considered, they could be worse off. They had arrests, a warrant and perhaps if things shaped up they would bury Gabby too.

Doyle knew he had to tread lightly with Gabby though. They were both on the take and that meant they both had a lot to lose should their extra cash flow come to light. And Davis was now in on it too though only for a tiny amount but he didn't want her name getting dragged through the mud either.

They got to the Warehouse and saw that the police assigned to watch it were no longer there. "Aw fuck me! What is this shit now?" Doyle swore to look at the front of the office with no cops. They got out and he started to dial a number. "Ya this is Jacob Doyle with the 76 there were 4 police assigned to watch unit D, 889 South Bend in the industrial park. Where the fuck are they!" Doyle swore into the phone. "Looks like we are going in with out the 4 man back up we were supposed to have. Unless you want to wait it out!" He said to Davis. Doyle was tired, cranky and pissed off beyond measure. He was liable to shoot some poor shit if they fucked with him in there. But he also wanted to see what was what. Though he was sure it had been cleaned out by now, with no cops watching it. "Well, I can fucking see they are not here anymore you fucking idiot that ain't no kind of answer! I'm standing here with Davis and we are the only two fucking cops in the whole area. What I want to fucking know is why they are not fucking here?" Doyle hung up and put the phone back in his cargo pockets. and he pulled his gun.

He went to the door and turned to Davis. "I'll bet you anal the place is fucking empty!" He said with an angry smirk on his face and then opened the door and went in with her on his tail.

KC
 
It had been a long night. Kirsten was tired and longed for bed and about 36 hours of sleep. Instead, they were in a car , headed to serve a search warrant. Depending on what they found, this could tie up their whole case. She read the search warrant as they drove and was in heavy thought when Doyle's words got her attention.

Aw fuck me! What is this shit now?

The front of the warehouse was as smoothie as a baby's bottom. No black and white, no cars whatsoever. She had a sinking feeling as Doyle got on the phone to find out just what was going on. For a brief instance, it crossed her mind that maybe Vick and Kurt were somehow in in it but she shook her head. She didn't need to go painting everyone with the same brush as Gabby. And her partner. And her. Shit. She needed to be wary.

That sinking feeling continued as Doyle hung up and turned, his gun drawn, saying, I'll bet you anal the place is fucking empty!

She didn't take the bet, but not because of the anal bit. She was fond of anal. But she suspected that it was empty.

A couple of folding chairs and a table. Otherwise, the place was clean. She stood there looking around the big room. She walked over to where the little office was. Another desk and office chair but no phone. These days, everyone used cell phones. Cell phones.

"Doyle!" The man was there in two seconds though she knew that he was as tired as she.

"Can we get a forensic crew in here. If they cut the drugs here, there should be some of it on the table and floors. Get samples in various places in these two rooms. The warrant covers that too. Also, we need to pull cell phone records of Jennifer, Jimmy, and maybe Tony. We need to know just who those other guys were working in here."

She looked down at the stain on the edge of the table with a corresponding stain underneath it on the floor. She nodded towards it.

"What do you want to bet that that's old Jimmy's semen? Small office with no windows. They could come in here and have a quickie bent over the desk while the other guys are out there working. We need to check this too, don't you think? Or am I just tired and running off half cocked?"
 
Davis didn't take his bet. Instead, they just entered the office, Doyle could've cried. He was going to skin who ever took those men off their assignment of watching that place. He looked around too tired to see what was right in front of him, thankfully Davis was still on the ball and called him over.

She asked that they get CSI down there. He listened and like everything she said up to that point, it made sense. He pulled out his phone and dialed.

"Good thinking." He said while waiting for an answer. "Hey Ya, this is Doyle! Get a CSI unit down here asap. Ya the fucking warehouse. Davis and I are here now serving a warrant, the place has been gutted but we think we have something." Doyle said to dispatch. Then he became angry again. "Fuck that. Gabby steps one fucking foot in here I'll shoot him fucking dead. I mean it. Also Get Vick and Kurt down here. I need to talk to them and they aren't answering. I know they're fucking tired. So are Davis and I but we seem to still be fucking working. Marnie just fucking get them." And he hung up. He looked closer at the stain.

"Tony has no prints to speak of so we won't find his. But I think you might be right about Jimmy and Jenn. They would be the type to fuck while the laborers worked. You spotted that quick Davis! You ever get railed over a desk, while people were in the next room?" Doyle asked looking her over. He could see it and it was turning him on. Though there was no way anything could happen while they were in the office. The shit storm that would fly should they contaminate the scene.

"So who do you like for taking the cops off this place. Bet you a grand it was Gabby pretending to be me or the Captain. I've done the same thing to get eyes away from a place I needed to do a little dirty work." Doyle said making conversation. He walked back to the rear loading bay he remembered Vick saying that it was full of boxes. Then he thought perhaps Vick and Kurt got greedy and took the shit for themselves like Himself they knew other dealers and would have little trouble moving any drugs. But he still liked Gabby for the pure fact that it all fit. He needed to protect his money wagon and after fucking up by allowing them to be arrested then the next best thing he could do was not let Jimmy's drugs be found. That in its self-was a pretty redeeming act.

Then there was Tony, cops are not exactly hard to pay off. Hell Doyle was getting paid to look the other way all the time and he made good money. Cops made shit, ten grand a piece will go a long way to a few cops heavy in debt. But then they would have to explain why they left! If not called off by someone in charge or at least pretending to be, then why? Nothing made as much sense as Gabby.

He just wanted to shower and sleep for the rest of the day. In fact, he was going to do just that the second they could leave that place. "Davis, there are cigarette butts here with lipstick on them. This will prove Jennifer was here." He said pointing to the garage door with about ten butts on the ground. He pointed it out more to show that he was taking the job seriously and that he could contribute more then just CI's and pussy licking.

KC
 
Last edited:
Doyle was chewing someone out but she listened with half of her attention. The other half was taking in this warehouse and the lack of evidence it contained. When he hung up, she could see the look in his eyes. Grim. Frustrated. Angry. Everything that she herself was feeling. And she remembered that she needed to snag some of those phone numbers - Marnie, the CSI section, etc.

Tony has no prints to speak of so we won't find his. But I think you might be right about Jimmy and Jenn. They would be the type to fuck while the laborers worked. You spotted that quick Davis! You ever get railed over a desk, while people were in the next room?

Her mind drifted back and the mind movie that it played caused a smile to start to form over her lips. Yeah, it had happened to her before.

So who do you like for taking the cops off this place. Bet you a grand it was Gabby pretending to be me or the Captain. I've done the same thing to get eyes away from a place I needed to do a little dirty work.

"Gabby comes to my mind to. I can see them chewing him out cause he didn't do what he was paid to do." Just looking at the stain made her wet and reminded her that she needed to tell him something. But back in the car, not here where just anyone could overhear them.

He found the cig butts and she figured that they would prove Jennifer was here, never mind them being eye witnesses. Unless Tony had taken to wearing lipstick. That thought made her smile and she tried to quickly get rid of the idea of the man standing there in full drag. He was not an attractive man, but the thought of Tony trying to pass himself off as a woman was down right hilarious.

She tried to turn away so that Doyle wouldn't think that she was laughing at him. She knew that it was because she was tired but the more she fought not to laugh, the more the laughter tried to escape.

One glance at him told her that he was wondering what was going on with her.

"Tony in drag." Was all she got out before she was seized with the giggles. She was not making a good impression. Second day and already she had shot someone and stood laughing while serving a warrant.

She had a feeling that the captain might try to push her off on another precinct.
 
When Davis started to laugh at a joke only she knew Doyle knew that she was over tired. Not that she couldn't or wouldn't still do her job but she was definitely too tired to be a full mental capacity. He humored her and gave a giggle though he failed to see the joke the way she did.

It was almost another hour before three men came in carrying their equipment. Doyle wanted to yell but knew it wasn't their fault. He let Davis show them the office, it was another hour before Vick walked in.

"What the fuck couldn't wait for another five fucking hours man?" Vick said in a tired beaten tone. Vick stood at almost 5'8" he was strong but looked like he had got there because he was bullied all his life. He was balding and had a scar that sliced through his eyebrow giving him a look of a twenties mobster.

"Where's Kurt I wanted to see you both?" Doyle asked not smiling or even saying hi.

"He said that no matter what it is it can wait till he gets some shut eye! Come on man he has like five brats at home that are all going to be bothering him in like an hour it's his day with them and the ex. Well you know Tamara she doesn't give a shit what he has on, she drops them off at 9 and he has them until tomorrow." Vick said in defense of his partner.

Doyle rolled his eyes. "He's the father of only two of those little bastards. Why he takes the other three is beyond me. He didn't even adopt them why are they his fucking concern! What a spineless ass. As for that crack whore How CFS hasn't taken them all away from her is also beyond me! And well we are on the subject of things that don't make fucking sense to me! Why the fuck were the cops who were watching this place pulled off? As you can fucking see there isn't a scrap of fucking paper left! You told me with your own fucking words that this warehouse was fucking full of fucking crates. Well, I don't see any now! Davis, how many crates did you count when we came in here?" He said looking to his partner. "You can tell I'm pissed, can't you? This whole night went from great to shit in three fucking hours. Without evidence, we can't fucking hold that prick. And if he makes bail he's fucking gone. What are the odds do you think that he has a bug out plan? Or a lot of disposable cash? Or the fucking means to fucking disa-fucking-pier!" Doyle screamed at the older detective.

Vick just took it, he looked at Davis almost employing her to step in and calm Doyle. When she did nothing he looked back to Doyle. "Ok, first I have no clue who took the black and whites off. Second everything about Kurt's life you will have to ask him about. Third I didn't lie to you about what I saw. You know me, man! We go way back and I've never! Not once have I fucked you!" Vick said standing a little taller.

"Fine you stay with CSI and the Three other cops that just walked in. Go home when they are done. That should be in three or four hours. Then put a man you trust in here and have him wait till we pull him off. Then after you've had some rest you are to tail Gabby none stop until Monday! Everywhere he goes and let me know everything that goes on. This is me giving you a chance to earn back my trust. Davis and I are going to follow up on Tony and his crew. I'll Call you at supper." And he walked out.

Once in the car. "Ok, I have a guy watching Vick and a guy watching Kurt! I called them while you were with the CSI boys. hopefully, they turn up something good for us. And I hope to god that Vick and Kurt aren't fucking us! Now I don't know about you but I need some fucking sleep! I'll drop you and come get you in at supper we have a bit more to do. I hope that works for you?" He asked. Should she say no, he would have been fine with it? They had been going strong for 28 hours now and he would blame her for wanting sleep.

As they drove and talked his mind kept going over who would pull the cops. Gabby made sense, Tony made sense, and Vick and Kurt made sense but who. Only if they were fucking idiots would they use their real names. No, he was sure it would come back as him who called them off.

When he got home it was to a pissed off Rae, she yelled at him from the second he walked through the door till he got to the shower then till he got into bed. He never said a word and thankfully she stopped long enough for him to fall asleep.

"I'm going out see you when ever asshole!" Were the last words he heard before drifting into a deep sleep.

KC
 
Last edited:
Once the CSI showed up, Doyle let her escort them inside, showing the different places that she wanted swabbed She was also quick to show them the possible DNA spots, possible sperm, etc. she also told them that if there was any place that they found that looked suspicious, by all means swab it. Then she pointed out the cig butts and asked for DNA from them.

She got a call from Lance White, her union rep, wanting to set up a meeting with her ASAP. She explained that she had not been to bed yet and could they meet tomorrow? He said okay, but no later than that.

Hanging up she returned outside to find Doyle talking to Vick. The man looked tired but still capable of stopping a bull elephant as Doyle called to her,

...fucking words that this warehouse was fucking full of fucking crates. Well, I don't see any now! Davis, how many crates did you count when we came in here?

"Big zippo!" She answered. She was tired and really needed some sleep. And for all she knew, this could be how Doyle was when he was tired. He may had just fucked her, but she really didn't know that much about him. And he really didn't know that much about her.

Vick looked at her as if asking her to step in and get Doyle off his case. She just stood there. He may be her partner, but they were still relative strangers.

When he ordered the tail on Gabby, she was glad. As far as she was concerned, Gabby couldn't be trusted any further that the man could be thrown.

It was a weary Kirsten that walked to the car beside Doyle. Once in the car, he drove off and she closed her eyes, thinking that if she could keep her wits about her until she got home, she was gonna crash.

Ok, I have a guy watching Vick and a guy watching Kurt! I called them while you were with the CSI boys. hopefully, they turn up something good for us. And I hope to god that Vick and Kurt aren't fucking us! Now I don't know about you but I need some fucking sleep! I'll drop you and come get you in at supper we have a bit more to do. I hope that works for you?

"Shit, Doyle, we have police watching police watching police. Right now, the only person I can trust is you." She yawned and rubbed the grit out of her eyes.

"You think that there's any chance that we will find Gabby's prints there? Surely he not that stupid? Or we're that lucky?" She yawned again as he pulled up outside her apartment.

"Later."

It seemed like a month since she had rushed out of her apartment heading for a stake out. Fucking her partner hadn't been on the schedule, but she didn't regret it. She was tired as she practically fell into the shower and scrubbed the dirt and disgust of the day off of her. Not even bothering to put any bedclothes on, she climbed nude into bed, pulling back the covers and flopping down on top of the bed. Within a minute and a half, she was sound asleep.
 
After close to six hours of glorious, deep, uninterrupted sleep Doyle woke. He showered again and found himself jerking off thinking of Davis. She was beautiful and smart and a great lay. But Doyle had always thought of the unattainable women when he jerked off, it was where his brain just went. It didn't go to a woman he had or women he had a good chance of getting, yet here he was stroking his hard-on thinking of Davis. Thinking of her bent over a desk he himself fucking her hard, pulling on her hair and slapping her ass. Not caring who knew or who should walk in. Then his brain went to Kirsten under his desk, her mouth enveloping his rod all the while other detectives walked around doing their thing.
It wasn't long before the glass shower door was being covered in his hot cum. He soaked under the water until there was no more hot water to be had. He got out got dressed in his normal working attire and made a coffee for himself. There was a note from his wife on the counter.

"Jake, you really piss me off sometimes. I wanted to have fun last night and was in a kinky mood, I know your job is demanding but you didn't even call. I will be at Peters for a couple of days. Hopefully, you will see that I am your wife, not a roommate that can be ignored.

P.S. I saw the news and was talking to Marnie. I hope Davis is alright and I hope you can help get her out of all this mess. Rae!"

Doyle crumpled the note and threw it out, he texted Rae to say sorry but never hit send. He wasn't sorry. He knew full well that she was not at her brothers and she was shaking up with some friend with benefits. She had worn her sexy come fuck me boots and upon further snooping she packed sexy lingerie. If she wasn't staying at a boyfriend she was going to be visiting one. Doyle then texted Davis to see if she was up. It was now four in the afternoon. He was hungry but didn't want to cook. They needed to sort out what they were going to do next, he wanted to contact the lab to see if they came up with anything yet though it was early and doubted it. They needed to secure enough evidence to keep Jimmy from making bail. Then there was Tony. Tony needed to live long enough to testify then Doyle was pretty sure Tony would be having a bad accident. He called up the two men who were watching his fellow detectives. True to Vick's story Kurt was with his kids and was according to the man watching him, was looking like death warmed over.

Vick had bolted from the crime scene the minute Davis and Doyle had left, this wasn't a surprise Doyle didn't think he would stick around too much longer. Vick had gone home and slept for a few hours, then two hookers came over and he was still with them.

He called Marnie and said that he was sorry for yelling at her. She wanted more than words and asked him to take her out. This was a no-brainer he liked her she was fun and he didn't care about his marriage to much, yet he said no. Told her that he was going to try and make it work with Rae and wasn't sleeping around behind her back anymore. Marnie laughed and told him to call her when not if but when he changed his mind.

How did this shit get so fucked up so quickly? He had no troubles a few days ago then Phil goes all good cop on him and threatens his way of life, threatens his very freedom, and then Captain Rice puts this fucking case on his desk. What more could happen? The only good news thus far and he actually prayed that he wasn't wrong about her, was that Davis was partnered up with him. But even that was not a guarantee, she had used her weapon in the line of duty. but that didn't mean they would agree that it was a justified shooting. Hell, a lot of good cops went down over the fucking politics associated with shootings. So even her partnership with him was walking a thin line.

He shook his head and called up his collector. A former cop who was now the man the Circle used to do pickups for them. He was trusted and knew that not only his own life but the life of many loved ones were in danger should he fuck the group over.

"What's up? you asshole!" Bruce said in a scraggly voice that came from forty years of smoking. They never used names on the phone.

"Hey man. Look I'm in a jam, I need you to pick up the wife drycleaning then bring it to me later. Thanks." He said. Bruce knew that meant to get protection money from a strip mall that used to be a hot spot for drugs, seven businesses were on the verge of closing when Doyle stepped in and told them that the problem would go away and not come back as long as they paid him. They agreed and hadn't seen a dealer anywhere near their places of business in years. But every three months they had to hand Bruce $1,500.00, that was $10,500.00 he was making, minus $2000.00 for Bruce. He had three of those protection deals going on in the city then there were the dealers who paid him to look the other way and the dealers who paid him to keep them out of jail like Tony. That gave Doyle an extra $500,000.00 a year minus $275,000.00 in payoffs he was doing to people like Candy and a few others.

After a bit, he decided to call Davis. When she answered he asked if she wanted the rest of the night to herself? Or if she wanted to do a little work on the case. When he heard her voice he wanted to work on more than the case with her.

KC
 
The sound of the phone finally cut through her sleep and she fumbled trying to find her phone without opening her eyes. Fingers fumbled all over the bedside table searching for it. They latched onto the remote control for the TV and managed to turn it on, some guy hawking some kind of cookware yelling across the room. She turned it off and tried again before realizing that the sound was in the bedding. Somehow she had wound up sleeping on top of the thing and finally answered it.

"Yeah? Who? Oh yeah. Doyle." Her voice was deep and gravelly, totally not awake. It took her a moment to realize just who had called her.

"Work on the case?" She tried to think. "Oh, yeah, sure. Come on over. Apartment 3B. And bring something to eat." She hung up and rolled over, starting to fall asleep again. She was still tired and finding it hard to wake up. In no time, she was asleep until the ringing woke her. With her eyes still closed, she searched for her cellphone before she remembered that she was laying on it. She answered it, or at least tried before realizing it wasn't the phone but the doorbell.

She dragged herself out of bed and threw her vintage robe over her nude body. It might be Doyle, and then again, it might be somebody else. No sense in shocking people needlessly.
 
When Davis answered Doyle knew that he woke her from a deep sleep, he was happy that she agreed to work with him.

He stopped by a great greasy spoon near her apartment and picked them up a couple burgers and fries with chili and a couple of shakes.

When she answered her door, again he could tell he woke her. She had clearly just climbed her ass out of bed. He smiled at her and looked to see that she had done a poor job closing her robe all the way. "Morning partner!" He said looking down her body. The classically cut robe was covering her tits and nipples, but he could see toned belly and her trimmed mound. His cock reacted instantly.

He walked in and let her close the door. Her apartment was small but well cared for, "She's not a slob at least." He thought. He put the food on a kitchen counter and turned to her. "Should we eat first then fuck. Or..." He asked half flirting, and half dead serious. He wanted her, and bad. "I'm sorry that was too forward of me!" He said walking up to her and pulling her robe open and taking her beauty in. Then he put his hand behind her neck and pulled her into a kiss. While his other hand found its way between her legs. God, he wanted her so badly. She seemed to bring out a hornyness in him in a way not matched ever before. And that was saying something seeing he was horny almost 24/7.

KC.
 
The smell of food broke through her sleep first.

Morning partner!

He entered and she closed the door as he crossed and put the food on the counter. Turning to her he spoke.

Should we eat first then fuck. Or...I'm sorry that was too forward of me!

With that, he pulled open her robe, apparently liking what he saw, for the next instance one hand went behind her neck and pulled her in for a kiss while his other hand went straight to the space between her legs. She groaned as she put her arms around his neck and leaned into the kiss.

She broke away, not bothering to close the robe and went to see what he brought to eat. She stuck the food in the cold oven and stuck the shakes in the freezer. Turning she grabbed his hand and walked him into her bedroom. Her queen-sized bed was unmade and testament to the fact that she had just gotten up. She turned and let the robe puddle on the floor.

"If you have to ask, then you don't know me yet." She looked at him. "Looks to me like someone is overdressed."
 
Davis was as ready to go as he was. She wanted it and bad. Davis led Doyle to her room and stripped off her robe.


"If you have to ask, then you don't know me yet. Looks to me like someone is overdressed."
She said to him coyly. Doyle liked her more and more. She was everything he liked in a woman, strong, playful, sexual, kinky, and smart. Never mind the fact that she was sexy and so good looking. He pushed her back onto her unmade bed her tits swaying slightly as she landed. He didn't rush taking his clothes off. He did with deliberation and made her want it more by waiting for it.

He just looked at her body thinking of all the things he wanted to do with her in that very bed. He took off his tie and unbuttoned his shirt. His coat he had taken off in the kitchen. He then removed his belt and holster letting it slid to the floor beside her robe. He undid his pants then, slowly, never taking his eyes off her. Looking deeply into her own.

Doyle hadn't made love to a woman he cared about, really cared about in years. Though he hardly knew her, it was like he had known her for years and they just now found out they had the hots for each other. When he got to his boxers he pulled them down bending over as he did it. Hiding his erection. Then he stood, naked as the day they were born looking at each other, knowing he wanted her and she wanted him. Work and food would just have to wait.

"Touch yourself!" Doyle said as he stroked his cock slowly. "I want to see you pleasure yourself a bit first. Then I want to taste that pleasure. Feel your desire, then and only then will I fuck you harder then you can imagine." He said staying put at the foot of her bed. Still just stroking his cock. His eyes had a hunger in them, and he wasn't going to let her down this night.

KC
 
That grin he gave her letter know just what he was thinking. When he gave her a playful push, she didn't fight it, falling back among the rumpled bedding. For the next several minutes she was treated to a personal strip tease as Doyle undressed, his eyes never leaving her. She wanted this man. Yesterday gave her just a taste. Made her hungry for more.

Doyle was a strong man. Strong personality. Someone she could trust. Maybe develop feelings for. Once he started to slide down his underwear, she found herself craving what he was hiding from her. Then he stood up straight and she saw his cock, already rising and looking for attention. But Doyle just stood at the foot of her bed as his hand began to stroke himself.

Touch yourself! I want to see you pleasure yourself a bit first. Then I want to taste that pleasure. Feel your desire, then and only then will I fuck you harder then you can imagine.

Just his words revved her up. His eyes never left her body, watching her every move. Her hands began by cupping her breast, hands full enough without being overflowing. Working her fingers up each pillowy mound to find its dusky pink nipple. She rolled each tit between thumb and forefinger, teasing it until it had grown hard and swollen with need.

Giving them a little tug, she gave a groan before caressing her body as she ran her hands down her body, sensually winding her way towards her sex and her clit peeking from under its hood. Fingers immediately found her wetness as she arched her back, rubbing a moment before her finger slipped into her void inside.

Looking at him, she smiled. "I do have to tell you. You don't have to use a raincoat unless you just want to. You see, I'm sterile."
 
As she did what he told her, and began to pleasure her body. Doyle just looked on giving her a small show too. As she caressed her body, he fondled his balls and kept stroking his erect cock.

She then dropped a bit of a bomb on him. She confided something of herself, that she was sterile, Doyle didn't know what to think at first. He hadn't asked nor would have. But knowing that she trusted him enough to tell him was something really special.

He smiled. "Thank you for the trust." He said letting go of his cock and grabbing her foot and pulling it up to his mouth.

Doyle liked that he didn't have to worry about knocking her up, he also liked that she wanted to feel him fully and wholly. He gently kissed the side of her foot along the arch to her ankle. Then he slowly moved up her calf to her knee, all the while he watched her touch herself. It was such an erotic view. He crawled onto the bed and continued to kiss down her leg till he was right where her hand was busy rubbing her own clit. He kissed the back of her busy hand and then took it into her own. He sucked her wet fingers into his mouth, licking all her wetness off them. "Wow, you taste simply divine." Doyle then dropped his face down onto her mound and licked up her slit to her clit, then back down the other side to her taint. He savored her scent and her taste.

He was proud to say that he made most women wet, there was a difference between a lover who is turned on sexually and one who has been turned on sexually as well as emotionally. Davis was the latter and so was he. He used his fingers to part her lips and then with his strong tongue he probed her hole, almost fucking her with it, yet there was no real force or crudeness to the act, he wanted to give her the most pleasure he could. He would move up to her clit, sucking the hard nub in between his lips and drawing his tongue over it quickly. Then he started all over. He soon wanted more of her and pushed her legs to her chest. Then he finally worked to a spot on her body he had given a lot of thought to. Her tight ass. Doyle loved women. He loved everything about them, but a body part that seemed to occupy his thoughts more than any other was a woman's asshole. The taboo nature of it, made him want it all the more.

"Keep touching yourself while I pleasure you down there." He said to her. He wanted her to constantly be feeling pleasure on many parts of her sexy body all the while he rimmed her.

KC
 
She could tell that her revelation caught him off guard. And he realized that she was placing her trust in him. And with that he climbed on the bed, beginning to kiss her foot. Each kiss led up her leg to the next spot. And yet she continued to play with her body. Her body arching to what he was doing to her. Until he sucked her fingers into his mouth.

Wow, you taste simply divine.

With those words, he went face down into her sex. His tongue, strong and probing, licked at her slit, lapping up the wetness there before teasing her clit. Then his tongue followed its way back, rimming her asshole. Her mouth opened wide. She had never had a lover do that to her before and it made her shiver.

Strong fingers delicately parted her outer lips as he pressed his mouth to her sex, curling her toes as his tongue reached deep within her. She couldn't help the groan that left her lips. This was one of the most sensual encounters that she had ever had.

Between his attention to her clit and the sucking of her sex, she was in sensory overload. Then he upped the ante. He pressed her legs to her chest, opening herself up completely to him.

Keep touching yourself while I pleasure you down there.

And with that his tongue is pressing against her anus as he had her play with her clit. She gasped, her body seeming to unfold to him as his tongue continued to lick her ass. Her fingers made a squelching sound, punctuated by her heavy breathing. His breath, warm and heavy, seemed to wash over the area his tongue explored as his hands, large and strong kept her body open to him.

"Ha! Ha!!" Her breath came out short and choppy as she felt herself close to cuming. Damn! This man was talented!
 
This was worth living for! There was nothing new he was doing here. But that was the sign of something great when you are with them and everything feels new and full of wonderment. As he rimmed her and Davis played with her self he felt the orgasm building, in both Davis and himself. He got up and knelt before her, wetting his cock head on the wetness she had produced He let her fingers rub over his head as he rubbed it on her folds and clit. Then he entered her, Davis's sex wrapping around his cock as he pushed in. He watched in slow motion as he pushed it all the way till he was buried in her.

The night before it was so dark that he could barely see anything. Now, this was wonderful exploring one's body with only touch and taste well that alone was the makings of a wonderful night. But now add sight, and the fact that they need not be quiet, the worry next door wasn't there. Add to all that to sexually driven people and you will have fireworks in bed.

Keeping her legs up Doyle pulled them to his own heaving chest. He didn't move his member. He kept it buried deep inside her. He looked at her, at her beauty, her strength and desire. Then he pulled almost all the way out till his bulbous head was just about to be released from her, he pushed it all back in hard. The bed shook with his power. He did this again, slow build up and powerful delivery. This time he grunted adding all the power he could, her bed frame creaked as he began a more steady pace. Grunting and starting to sweat he fucked his partner. A need to make her feel like she never had before, make himself the best lover she had ever had. Make Davis his.

He wasn't kidding himself and thinking that she would only want him, fall helplessly in love, quit her job to be her stay home lover waiting on him. And all that other white picket fence shit. No, he wanted Davies to keep living the life she wanted if that meant multiple lovers, so be it. All he wanted was that every lover would be compared to him and that they would all fall short in one way or another.

As he looked at her breasts bounce with each thrust, and Davis grab for the headboard Doyle knew he was doing good. Soon though he wanted more from her. He parted her legs and dropped down to kiss her hard on the mouth. His tongue probing her mouth. He hands holding him up as he continued to fuck her. Doyle's legs stretched out. His butt cheeks clenching as he tried to keep up the power for his thrusts.

"My fucking sexy partner. God, you have a tight pussy." He said between kisses. Though it was a vulgar statement he was a vulgar man and it was also true. Though no virgin. Davis was not the usual woman Doyle courted or fucked. His go to women were trashy and loose. "I want your ass, Davis!" He said it like a demand but it was more a statement telling her he was an ass man and liked to give anal pleasure to a lover. She hadn't stopped him rimming her, but that doesn't mean she will let a lover penetrate her ass.

KC
 
Between what he was doing and what she was doing, she could feel that she was building towards one hell of a climax. Suddenly he was between her legs and running his cock against her wet slit while she ran her wet fingers over his cockhead.

Slowly he slid into her and it was wonderfully wonderful. Even more so without the condom on. Feeling skin on skin. It left her breathless as he slid all the way in, crotch to groin, stretching and filling her

For a moment he was still, looking her deep on the eyes. She did not flinch, nor act shy or coy. She wanted him just as much as he wanted her.

He began to fuck, his pattern a slow pull out and a hard and deep thrust. The bed creaked as she smiled loving the ferocity of it. He soon set a pattern and she loved it. Her arms above her head, she held on tight. This was truly getting fucked. She wanted to feel everything from him. To be truly fucked in every orafice, and filled with his cum. She had never really been very maternal and as such found that once she grew up, she didn't miss the fact that she could never have children. Instead, she didn't have to worry about getting pregnant. When other women complained about the feel of a condom, she kept quiet and enjoyed being fucked.

He spread her legs and kissed her. Without thinking she held on and kissed him hard back. Every muscle in his body was working to fuck her and she reached around him to grab his butt cheeks, wanting to grip those muscles hard.

My fucking sexy partner. God, you have a tight pussy.

She spoke between his kisses. "It doesn't get out much. Maybe you'd like to take care of that problem?"

As her body thumped beneath him, and their moans and groans filed the room, he growled, I want your ass, Davis!

Damn! A man after her own heart.

"Baby, my body is yours." Her smile told him that he could have it whenever he wished. She had a feeling it was gonna be even longer before that food that Doyle had brought would get eaten.
 
Last edited:
Doyle was in heaven. Absolute heaven. He kept fucking her as he told her what he wanted from her. She played back at him and made it clear that their lovemaking knew no bounds. At least not yet anyway.

Doyle pulled out of her and moved down to where his face was back between her legs. He first paid attention to her pussy which he had so very much enjoyed pleasuring just seconds ago. He licked from the beginning of her ass to her hard clit. His hand making their way over her now wet with perspiration body. He fondled her tits and tweaked her hard nipples between his finger and thumb while licking her sex like a man who had been starved for a week.

"Here get on your hands and knees!" Doyle suggested, he was sure she knew what he was after. When she complied he parted her cheeks, only after he kissed each one and gave each a playful slap. Davis had the gift of having a head-turning body without the arrogance or neurotic, fanatical diet or workout schedule that normally came with such bodies. Davis, he was sure knew that she had such a body but it didn't control her attitude or behavior.

After paying attention to the small of her back, her cheeks, he then moved in for what he had wanted since he met her. With the tip of his tongue, he circled the center, letting his hot breath out slowly. Doyle moved at a snail's pace now, for he wanted to enjoy every second of it.

He always had a belief. "When you can live life like it's your last day alive." This had been his motto since joining the Military at eighteen, then the police force and every other facet of his life.

While he worked on her butt he used two wet fingers in her pussy to keep up the pleasure at as high a level as he could. After his tongue worked at the very center of her ass, then and only then did he pick up the pace. He used his tongue the same way he had on her sex. Hard and fast now. He had the ability to flick his tongue incredibly quick and was doing that now to her.

His fingers were driving hard in her sex and his tongue was soon pushing into her ass. Pushing hard with a rigid tongue he penetrated her and was in some small way double penetrating her with his mouth and hand. Once he felt she was wet enough for the next step he began to use his finger, still licking around the hole he began to push his finger into her. All the while he never stopped his assault on her pussy with his other hand.

"Stop me if it's not pleasurable!" He told his partner. Davis, he was sure had anal sex in the past seeing her willingness to let him in her backdoor. All the women he had been with that hadn't had it before him, had been very hesitant about it.


KC
 
Not every man liked anal. Just like not every woman liked it. And just jamming your cock up a woman's ass does not make a man good at anal sex. She had once had a guy that told her that he was good at anal and proceeded to almost cause her permanent damage. Yet something told her that Doyle knew what he was doing. He was kind and persistent and seemed more interested in bringing her pleasure. And he was knowledgeable in just what and how a woman needed to feel pleasure. He was not afraid to give cunnilingus to a woman. Most men expected a woman to suck his cock. But return the favor and suddenly he was too busy to do so. Yet, here was a man willing to do so. And willing to do so correctly.

Once he had her on her hands and knees, he went to work. Between the man's tongue on her anus and his fingers on her pussy, she knew that being experienced he would be able to tell that it was pleasure that she was feeling. A finger fucking could be just as sensuous as an actual fuck with a penis, though there would not be the feel of being filled up with warm cum. Still, she was qiite sure that he planned on leaving that cum in some other dark hole. As there was always later...

His tongue was performing magic as it began to flick fast on her anus. Even faster than what his fingers were doing as the pumped in and out of her wet hole.

Suddenly his tongue penetrated her anus and she gasped at the sensation. Marvelous! After a minute or two, he slipped in what felt like a finger.

Stop me if it's not pleasurable!

"If you stop now, I'll have to shoot you." Her words came out breathy and was followed by a long moan. If he couldn't tell what she wanted, then he was no detective. This man was definitely a keeper.
 
She was into it alright, and Doyle used all his skill to make sure she received all the pleasure he could muster while still getting what he wanted. After working his finger in her anus for a long time, helping get it accustomed to something being inside it. He pulled out and wet his cock head. He applied as much spit as he could to her ass and his cock. Then getting on his knees he positioned himself as her backdoor and with practiced hands he started to push his head into her. Slowly it let way, she was relaxed and seemed to know what not to do when it came to anal sex.

There were several dos and don'ts to follow. A major don't, would be to clench up. This spelled disaster for the woman. On his part, the worst thing he could do was rush it. That led to tearing, pain, and many other bad things happening to her. Parting her ass cheeks with his hands after her ass accepted his cock head Doyle with a deliberate snail's pace pushed into her. He watched as his cock disappeared into her ass, the sight was one of the sexiest things he had ever seen. He applied more and more spit every couple of seconds. Soon he was all the way in her. Then he leaned over her body a with one hand he cupped a breast, with the other he found his way between her legs and gently massaged her wet opening. His mouth near her ear he kissed her earlobe softly. "You are so fucking sexy!" He said quietly to her as he eased his cock back out of her.

Many male lovers made the mistake of thinking that once you entered a woman's butt fully that she would be used to it and he would be free to fuck it like he would a pussy. This was again a major no-no. Doyle knew better and knew that she would give the signs when she was ready for faster and harder fucking. So till then, he moved slow thinking only of her pleasure, the more she got the more he would get in turn.

Doyle couldn't believe he was doing this. She was amazing, everything one would want in an FWB. He licked his fingers and then pushed them into her sex as his cock slowly picked up the slightest amount of speed, the more sexually excited she got the better the anal would feel for both of them.

And the orgasm, the mind-blowing orgasm she would feel if he could make it so they came at the same time. He said no more words but made it so she could feel his breath quicken and while leaning against her back she would feel his heart rate against her skin. With his eyes shut he concentrated on her tightness. Her every breath, every movement. The moans and the sighs as they fucked. The pair was almost totally in sync and he knew that was the recipe for one fuck of a great climax.

KC
 
Last edited:
Doyle showed great skill as he anally penetrated her. She felt herself slowly stretch around his fat cock as she relaxed, making sure to remain so. Tensing would not be good. Once he had slid completely in her, he laid along her back, his body hot. Her body ached for him and his touch. As if reading her mind, one hand, large and strong, cupped a breast. Her nipple, hard as a bullet, pressed into his hand. His other hand slid along her abdomen until he reached her sex, wet with desire.

She felt as if enveloped by her partner, his breath hot on her neck and his voice deep in her ear.

You are so fucking sexy!

She felt him begin to slide out of her and she gave a shiver as before easing all the way out, he once more slid back in. As if in sync with her, they began the slow dance of sex as he slowly fucked her asshole. His fingers slipped inside her sex and she moaned and arched her back, enjoying the feel of something that had not happened to her for so long.

Eventually her bedroom filled with the sounds of them, moving in sync, having found the right speed, the right thrust. As if unspoken, she pushed back to meet his thrust and she gave a satisfied "ummmmmm". She could have sworn that she heard him chuckle but she didn't stop and ask, but instead felt her sex clutch at his fingers fucked her. And with that they fell into an easy stride.
 
When Davis started to push back on Doyle he knew she was accustomed to his size, speed, and force. He didn't change a thing. They were now truly fucking each other.

Doyle abandoned her sex with his fingers. He moved up and cupped her other breast and started to play with them at the same time. Feeling her hard nippled sliding between his fingers as her ass tightened around his cock. The bed creaked and the moans could be heard from the hallway he was sure. He began to tighten up as he felt his orgasm approach. His balls swelled, he cupped and squeezed her tits harder and started to push a little faster. He knew she would be close to and only hoped he could bring her to the level of excitement and to an equally mind-blowing climax.

"Ugh, ugh, ugh!" Could be heard loudly his mind raced to anything that would keep him from cumming. He could last a hell of a long time normally, but Davis was so sexy and there was real feeling there. Sure they barely knew each other but what he knew he liked! A lot.

"God that's it. Fuck yes that's it, baby. Here it comes..." Doyle said and then pulled out and then jerked a hot load all over her used ass. To Doyle there was really no sexier sight than a sexy ass with cum all over it. He slumped beside her and pulled her into a passionate kiss. Holding her tight to him. His hands roamed her body not caring that she had cum all over her lower back and ass. He wasn't some panzy who treated a cum like it was acid. Just like he never, ever made the woman sleep in the wet spot and he never expected a blowjob without giving the woman her due.

After he kissed her he decided that the fun needed to be put on hold till some work had been done.

"Shower then eat. OR eat then shower?" He asked breaking the kiss. They needed to sort out their attack plan. And with Gabby working against them. Vick and Kurt not completely trusted, then there was her problems to deal with and the actual case its self. Fuck what a couple of days.

KC
 
Soon they were fucking as if they had always been fucking. As if they knew and understood what each other enjoyed. His hands filled themselves with her breast, one in each, playing and tempting each one to hardness. No longer was the room quiet as they both vocalized what they felt. His grunts punctuated her moans.

Doyle knew just what he was doing and how to take a woman where she had not been in oh so long. She could feel the building of an incredible climax. Cuming so quick in a fuck was rare for her, not because she was picky, but because it was so rare to find someone so in sync with herself.

She bent her head, allowing him to lead her up that hill, her breath catching in her throat as he spoke.

God that's it. Fuck yes that's it, baby. Here it comes...

Seconds before he came, she hit it, giving a loud groan as she came. As her body twitched, Doyle pulled out of her ass and she felt his warm cum hit her ass and the small of her back. As the last of it hit her, he collapsed on the bed and pulled her to him. His kiss said it all and she kissed him back, somewhat surprised by just how well they got along together. She felt his cum smeared on her ass by his hands, and smiled.

Shower then eat. OR eat then shower?

"Shower first. You go get started while I turn the oven on and get the food warming up. Then I'll join you."

Grabbing a towel by the bed and wiping the cum off her ass as she watched Doyle head for the bathroom, she watched his ass as he walked. In the kitchen, she took out the bag of food to see what he brought. The sound of rushing water from the shower could be heard. She removed the paper and pulled out two aluminum pie plates, putting a burger and fries and chili in each tin before sticking it all in a 275 degree oven to let it heat back up.

The bathroom door was open and she could see his form pixilated behind the shower door. She opened it up and stepped in, glancing at his penis. She told him, "I hope you saved me some hot water."
 
Back
Top