The Real Chubby Tummies Of Lit

For the record. Some of the comments, love and support you have seen in this thread remind me of the way that Lit used to be. Women who actually supported one another and cared about one another not about being a catty bitch to one another. It's actually very nice to see.:heart:

This is the Lit I've known and this thread is a fun sample of that feeling.
 
To all the lovely ladies who posted thanks for sharing. Seeing you is a privilege...:rose:
 
:rose::rose:


:kiss: Thank you

Looking good!

Now that is what we are talking about!

Normal = sexy!

Otherwise, everyone would only be looking for fake and photo shopped gals on the playboy website. Is there one? I don't even know, that is why I am here.

Such a lovely view, and all who are posting here, you are stunning and beautiful xx

Love the tummy and the ink :)

Gorgeous. :rose:

A very yummy tummy;) very sexy! And I love that tattoo!
was not expecting such a lovely response.

Thank y'all.

Of course, this was one of those strategically Angled shots, semi-suitable for posting up on a public forum..lol.

And yes, brand new ink. Not finished yet. Still needs the color done, but three hours was all I could manage in the chair with my boobs hanging out.

If I'd've stayed any longer, that artist and I were gonna get real friendly with each other. :devil:

LMAO
 
Can you guys who posted your wives ask them to come here and weigh in (see what I did there?) about how they feel not being an airbrushed alien gif, and actually real, beautiful women?
 
was not expecting such a lovely response.

Thank y'all.

Of course, this was one of those strategically Angled shots, semi-suitable for posting up on a public forum..lol.

And yes, brand new ink. Not finished yet. Still needs the color done, but three hours was all I could manage in the chair with my boobs hanging out.

If I'd've stayed any longer, that artist and I were gonna get real friendly with each other. :devil:

LMAO

Bet you would've gotten a big errrr...discount. ;)

Can you guys who posted your wives ask them to come here and weigh in (see what I did there?) about how they feel not being an airbrushed alien gif, and actually real, beautiful women?

I'll ask, but I doubt it. I wish she would come here and play, too. She's always aware of what I do. We have no secrets...
 
Here. I even lay on my side, so it hung forward a little bit for the full effect.

Love rainy Sundays...:devil:
 
Last edited:
Here. I even lay on my side, so it hung forward a little bit for the full effect.

Love rainy Sundays...:devil:

First of all this is a beautiful picture of a beautiful woman. Secondly the first thing I thought of was the Venus Reclining portrait I read about in an art appreciation college class. For all of you ladies concerned about soft tummies please remember that this used to be the artistic norm. If you doubt me go and look, then look at fertility dolls in museums. As for Venus... there are many images online but I prefer the one Aphroditac just posted.
 
Dollie

A short and sweet message from a fat little old lady.

We are headed out the door to see our daughter and family. We will eat fattening food and drink beer. No womder I'm fat but I'm happy.

We love these comments. We've never seen this side of Literotica. Be back aftrer I fill my belly.
 
uffizi_venus.jpg


Geeze, Venus liked sleeping naked on Sunday too!
 
Aphrodite is literally Venus.
So, coincidence, or no? :cattail:

Does she know Bananarama?

Maybe we should ask you.

Sorry for the '80's song reference. Been teaching proper music to my granddaughter, so it's stuck in my mind.
 
Honey, thank you so much for starting this thread. I have been reading every single post here. And all are wonderful posts.

Simply because i think you ALL ARE beautiful, inside and out !!!!!!
Whenever i try sneaking a peek at you ALL or a sideways glance
I see so much beauty.
I have fallen deeply in love with your flaws
your imperfections
My sweet ones, you / we ALL are Imperfectly perfecT
you ALL are beautiful
Inside & Out
I LOVE YOU ALL
:kiss::rose::heart::kiss:
 
Ladies, if you please... :rose:

(My contribution in profile for a limited time.)








**Inspired by the Chubby Tummy thread and my women friends with their own chubby tummies, and gratefully dedicated to the men who make us feel sexy and beautiful.
DRAT! Missed your tummy all together Honey!
 
I :heart: this thread

I :heart: these amazingly beautiful pictures

I :heart: you amazingly beautiful people

Ohhhhh... I wish we could all have one great big group hug!!!! :heart::heart::heart:
 
Back
Top