How well do you do the sex?

if you can get it through the lips, you can get it down the throat.
 
I'm blessed with a big mouth, as many people will assert, but there are some people who's mouths are just too small for them to be comfortable sucking dick, practice or no practice.

We were talking about big gobs at work one day and me and a colleague bet each other we couldn't get a whole digestive biscuit in. She did no trouble but I nearly choked to death at my desk (no wonder Phil got so pissed at times). I do sometimes look at my sandwich and think I have the bite radius of a Great White though.
 
We were talking about big gobs at work one day and me and a colleague bet each other we couldn't get a whole digestive biscuit in. She did no trouble but I nearly choked to death at my desk (no wonder Phil got so pissed at times). I do sometimes look at my sandwich and think I have the bite radius of a Great White though.

I can fit my fist in my mouth. There isn't much call for it, though.
 
I dunno if anyone would think I'm any good at it if they watched. I know what she likes though. Luckily it meshes quite well with what I like. She does initiate rather often and I suppose that's something. I think I'm probably somewhere in the middle. I'm a bit selfish so that's a bit of a strike against....
 
I dont mean if you have the sex

I mean are you any good at it?

If someone walked in on you having sex would they stop and admire your skills or would they stop and laugh?

Does your partner need to fake it to make you happy or is it the real deal?
For most of sissy's life the quality of sex was not good, the tiny think sissy has would not satisfy anyone, even hard it was not 3 inches long.
After She put sissy in chastity and started teaching sissy how to please, did others enjoy sex with sissy. Over the years sissy has learned that sissy does not matter and what really matters is that others are pleased for what sissy can do for them.
Now as for the second part, both, sissy has had people laugh at sissy having sex and the one sissy was having sex with was very pleased. The laughing was more at what sissy was doing than how sissy was doing it, if you understand. Most "someone's" walking in would join in and not just stand there.
She has not have any problems in sissy's performance of what She wanted in 15 years.
 
I have no idea how well I do sex. I have only had one partner, and she has taught me a lot over the past 30 years. She says I am the best she has had, but most of her other lovers were in college with not much experience.
 
If I could just get these damn boils from popping due to the friction, and stop my lazy eye from wandering, I think I'd do quite well.
 
She says I make love like a woman, which is a relief, because I don't have the equipment to make love like a man
 
I dont mean if you have the sex
I do very well, thank you.

I mean are you any good at it?

It occurs to me now that you pose the question that No, I am not "good" at it. I am "lucky" at it.

It's not like I could teach others very much. It's not like I've had lots of partners so that I'm an expert at reading and responding to any woman. I doubt if I could find any clit while blindfolded with both hands tied behind my back. Come to think of it, I wouldn't even try. I'd try to tease around with my tongue and see if I could coax it to align itself automatically, as it were.

I'm just an expert on my wife. Maybe you're thinking, "but that's experience, not luck, and how can you consider yourself lucky if you haven't been with many women?" I'm lucky because I have long fingers sensitive enough to detect a G-Spot ( yeah, I heard it's called the female prostate, or P-spot now) and callused enough for caressing it. I'm lucky because I'm thick ( who knew? everything else was skinny ) and the head is bigger than the shaft, and it tends to point to towards my chin. I'm lucky because the work I've done has strengthened my heart and given me a lot of stamina. So in face to face positions, I can really work a G-spot. I'm a natural. But it's like being tall, I just am. I can't claim credit for it.

If someone walked in on you having sex would they stop and admire your skills or would they stop and laugh?

First they would try to block the glare from my white body. Then they would think the sex was pretty damn boring and repetitive. Later they would be impressed by my stamina. Later yet it would just piss them off.

It's kinda like I always dreamed of having sex every night, with some exceptions, but I'm too thick for daily use. I have known two couples that have sex three times a day, more or less every day. They impress me. Then I saw this couple on cable telling a story about something weird and in the course of things casually mentioned that they have sex 6 or 7 times every day. They just piss me off.

Does your partner need to fake it to make you happy or is it the real deal?

We keep it real. It almost always happens, so I recognize it. We often synchronize orgasms. If and when it isn't working, she just says "Go for it!", I finish, and we switch to power toys, which is still a lot of fun for both of us.
 
Sex with someone you love is the most amazing sex. Someone that makes you feel safe, that you are comfortable with in spirit.



I love having sex in the nude, skin to skin, lights on so we can see each others' faces and bodies.


Now I had my share of acrobatic sex, bending, tilting all kinds of ways (I'm pretty damn flexible), but I prefer passionate sex with the one you can connect with on a certain level. That slow, intense type of fucking. Just thinking about it now makes me so wet.
As a man I agree entirely, sex with someone you love and connect with on all levels is so much more than how skillful and flexible you both are.

To answer the original question, I suspect that I'm like many people - most of the time it is about the people involved and wouldn't make a great spectator sport.

A few years ago my girlfriend of the time was really turned on by sex in the same room as another couple, no swapping just sharing the same room. We found another couple to try this with and once we all got over the embarassment it was a really erotic experience. Talking about it afterwards both couples found it a real turn on when the love-making was slow and intense rather than fast and frantic.

I've been told that I spend too much time and effort making sure my partner enjoys the experience, just the way I'm made. Average sized everything but been told I know how to hit the spots lol
 
Last edited:
Some of the best sex I've ever had was when I was alone!
I'm a champ at sexting! And a big screamer so need to be careful at home or in a hotel, wait a hotel? Who gives a shit! I go for it then!

The bigest sex organ in the human body is the brain, and Ive been exerciseing that for a long time...:cattail:!
 
Some of the best sex I've ever had was when I was alone!
I'm a champ at sexting! And a big screamer so need to be careful at home or in a hotel, wait a hotel? Who gives a shit! I go for it then!

The bigest sex organ in the human body is the brain, and Ive been exerciseing that for a long time...:cattail:!
Sexting is the best. Chat can be so sexy and great foreplay before the physical act starts. Would enjoy some chat with you. Plz on me.
 
Back
Top