From the Witchfinder's Files, Tale II: The Innocent Malice

He patted her stomach, knowing that it would cause her new nausea. It threw waves under his "reassuring" touches as he, in a mockingly warm voice, continued the interrogation: "Excellent! Now give me some names, my good girl!"
 
Shaking and trembling she laid there, "there were three of them, sisters they were. They are from the Hallow family, I dont know what they do, they live out in the country, have a big farm out there. The sisters Ethel, Sybil, and Mona. They are all witches."
 
With another approving pat, but this time on her thighs, he pulled out the plug to allow her to relieve herself.

"See? You could have avoided all this if you had answered truthfully and shown some respect. Dumb girl. Now give me some more details of what you did with Satan, and you can be off this table very soon."
 
She didnt even need to try, nor did she care that he just sat there as she peed herself but the relief she felt as she did was so good that she barely heard what he had said.

"Sorcery mainly. Malevolent Sorcery and meetings that they called Witches' Sabbath too"

She shuddered as eventually the urine stopped running out of her and her body felt none of the pressure it had done.
 
He smirked at the rivers that were flowing out of his prisoner, soaking into the bench and dripping to the ground. She had learned her lesson, hopefully.

That was too tempting! He started undressing slowly, calling over his shoulder: "Just continue, girl! Do not let yourself be distracted! What else did you do at these meetings?"

He was now completely naked again, and looking over her likewise naked body, now much flatter again, chained to that bench. He was ready for some fun, but first he would wait for her to finsh her confession. Work first.
 
She laid there, her arms and legs numb from being held in the position, her back aching from the beam or whatever was in the middle of the table and the room seemed to fill with the smell of urine.


"They went on all night, Satan was there, demons were there, there was a medium. They started with a procession, then there was a banquet and mass and it ended with an orgy. I would have sex with the demons. I would be high on hallucinogens and drunk. By the time the sun rose it would all be over."

She spoke without emotion her head turned to her side not looking, in fact she closed her eyes as she resigned herself to her fate.
 
He did not mind the smell as he slowly leaned closer, his stomach coming into light contact with hers, now almost completely deflated. She felt soft against him, although quite clammy - the dungeon had taken all the warmth from her body, it seemed.

He closed in, his body now almost covering hers, his hands feeling over her wrists, rubbed slightly raw by the shackles, his face pressed against her neck, and his very stiff penis rubbing lightly against her groin.

"Just keep talking, my girl", he said in a breathy voice as he concentrated less and less on her confession and more on the wonderful feeling of her skin against his,.
 
Last edited:
She felt him against her skin but made no reaction her wrists and ankles were rubbed sore from the shackles.

"The mediums there would posses us and for us to have sex with the demons that were present. It would happen every month..."

She stopped and felt herself stiffen her body as she felt him touching against her.
 
The sudden stiffening of her felt exciting. He could fully feel that the body he was lying on top of was not a weak one. Especially her stomach now felt solid, as if she was just an extension of the wooden table she was chained to.

"Relax and keep talking", he encouraged her as he ran his hands towards her shoulders and his lips farther down towards her breasts; "if you just keep relaxing and talking, no harm will come to you. If you stop either, lots of harm will come to you..."
 
"What else do you want to know..." her voice shuddered and she felt his lips touching her breasts and then her nipples. She screwed her eyes shut tight and tensed up as she felt him kissing and licking at her nipples.

Biting her lip, she did not want to make any noise even as she felt his hands slip down over her body.
 
"Know? Oh, nothing. I know more than enough to have you burned and likely some others, too... This is just some pleasure time after work. So relax and enjoy. It will be the last pleasure you get..."

He stopped speaking as his kissing intensified and he eventually slipped into her. She was not very wet - obviously - but he managed to force his way in, while his hands stroked her hair and caressed her cheeks, slightly wet with some tears the torture had forced from her.
 
Her head turned to one side she kept her eyes closed as he touched her hair and she felt him kissing her cheeks and her face. When he pushed into her she could not stop the slight noise that came from her mouth at the discomfort of him but she quickly bit her lip remaining silent as he had his fun with her, laying there motionless and silent waiting for him to finish.
 
"Hey, you are not dead...yet!" he laughed as he kept stroking her cheek; "enjoy it a little! Don't be so stiff, or do I need to soften you on the rack first?"

He started moving back and forth a little, concentrating on the feeling of her stretched out chest against his body, of her nipples rubbing against his bare skin as he intensified his movements.
 
She felt his fingers on her skin. She felt him moving harder and harder. She tensed up as she felt him going faster and faster silently praying for him to quickly finish as she laid there chained to the table unable to do anything. Tears coming from her eyes she bit her lip to stop her making a noise as she waited for him to finish.
 
Her stiffness made him angry! As he neared climax, he suddenly pulled out and shot his load all over her upper body, spraying her chest and breasts. Sitting on top of her, he slid upward and rubbed it in, spreading his semen up her neck and on her face.
 
She let out a small gasp as he pulled out of her her body still shaking from the pain, she kept laid still and then she felt his cum hitting her body and she relaxed a little still laying there as she felt it hitting her body.

She pulled hard on the restraints as he sat down on her. She had not heard or felt him climb up onto the table until he sat down hard, the pulling on the restraints made them dig into her already sore wrists and ankles and the burning pain from her limbs made her scream out loud. He sat there and she tried to quieten down as he rubbed his hands over her despite the stinging pain coming from both arms and legs.
 
Finally, some life returning into her! The body squirming under his groin almost made him hard again. The chains rattled and shook, but she was pinned down on that table, helpless as he slowly slid farther up, until he sat on her chest, his naked groin squeezing her breasts.

He put some remains of his semen on his right hand and touched it to her lips.

"Taste! Take a taste of what you missed out on!"

This was fun! Her bucking under him like a young horse, the panicked attempts to free her wrists and ankles from the merciless chains... it excited him more than ever.

He forced his fingers in between her lips while his other hand caressed her cheek and played with her hair. His fingertips slid through there several times, then went back to stroking the soft, hot skin on her face as his other hand forced its way in.
 
Trying, she eventually calmed herself down though it was a little harder to breathe as he sat on top of her.

She felt his fingers on her lips and mouth and simply let it open and he pushed his fingers into her mouth and she couldnt help but taste them as they slid in and out of her lips. She let him put one hand and then the other hand into her mouth, the taste of him on his fingers was there and she couldnt do anything about it. She felt him playing with her hair as he evetually pulled his fingers out of her mouth.
 
Satisfied, the Witchfinder got up from the bench and put on his clothes again. Then he undid the shackles on her wrists, while leaving her legs still chained up. Her hands were rubbed raw underneath the rusty metal, and the struggle at the end had made them red and swollen where the iron edges had bitten into her flesh.

"You have confessed. Now you go back to your cell, and wait for your death sentence. You will burn, and I hope your soul will be saved, despite all your lies and deception I had to break through."
 
She heard the shackles and then felt it as one by one her wrists were freed. She brought her hands by her side and then rested them on her feeling the pain coming from the rubbed scrapped skin. She turned her head looking up even as he spoke, her ankles still chained to the table.
 
Now she was completely unchained, and the monk patiently waited for the witch to get up from the bench where she had just consigned herself to a painful death in flames. What a shame, to see such a nice body reduced to ashes in a few days...
 
She felt her ankles come free and sat up her head spinning a little and as the feeling came back into her hands and feet she slipped from the bench groaning as she put the weight back on her feet she walked slowly back over to the cell.
 
Closing the cell door behind her, the Witchfinder had one last piece of advice for the unlucky witch: "Tomorrow, you will repeat your confession before the proper court. If you should refuse to do so, I will be more than happy to take you back to the torture chamber... good night."
 
She walked in sitting in the corner not even looking at him as he spoke closing her eyes and bringing her knees up to her chest. She could not help but jump a little as the door slammed shut and she heard him walking away and shutting and locking the outer door as she finally allowed herself to cry, feeling the tears drop down her cheek rubbing at her knees.
 
Early the next morning, he was back, carrying a bundle of clothes confiscated from an earlier witch. They were worn and little more than rags, but she could not appear in front of the court completely naked, after all.

"Here, put these on and follow me", he said as he leaned into her cell and tossed the bundle to her, "your big day in court is here."
 
Back
Top