I need a new car

She was a 1966 Ford Cortina sedan, hand-painted sky blue (and it showed!) that I bought for $100.
She used to wriggle the back end going around corners -a very definite wobble! - so, the name stuck.
:cool:

:D I called my old wagon 'Gracie' because I used to 'grace' the seats w/cleaner and leather products to clean and cover up all the smells and signs of any kind of sex done in that car.

I had to sell a car once because on of the kids spilled a bowl of cereal onto the back seat. Once you get milk inside the upholstery you're never getting rid of the sour smell without replacing the entire seat assembly.

Selling the car proved the most cost-effective way...

I had to sell a car once because on of the kids spilled a bowl of cereal onto the back seat. Once you get milk inside the upholstery you're never getting rid of the sour smell without replacing the entire seat assembly.

Selling the car proved the most cost-effective way...

Cat piss outranks sour milk tenfold. You can use a carpet 'extractor' to rid yourself of the sour milk smell and stain. 50/50 on vinegar and water mix. Then continue cleaning around that stained area w/the smell. After cleaning and vacuuming, saturate it w/just solid baking soda and let it sit overnight to 2 days. Then vacuum and clean again.

Last edited:
Cat piss outranks sour milk tenfold. You can use a carpet 'extractor' to rid yourself of the sour milk smell and stain. 50/50 on vinegar and water mix. Then continue cleaning around that stained area w/the smell. After cleaning and vacuuming, saturate it w/just solid baking soda and let it sit overnight to 2 days. Then vacuum and clean again.
In many cars, the back seat can be removed. I took a milk-stained seat out once, sprayed it with a hose and left it in the sun. It was back in the car two hours later.

Well, you definitely need one with cruise control...
tumblr_mwa95ayVQs1qg7xwvo1_400.gif

Back