Terra Nova (OOC)

Superman6352

Really Experienced
Joined
Apr 28, 2011
Posts
162
In the year 2149, the world is dying. The planet is overdeveloped and overcrowded, with the majority of plant and animal life extinct. The future of mankind is in jeopardy, and its only hope for survival is in the distant past.

When scientists unexpectedly discovered a fracture in time that made it possible to construct a portal into primeval history, the bold notion was born to resettle humanity in the past – a second chance to rebuild civilization and get it right this time.


Well I've watched the first episode and decided to start a rp about it. Granted a lot isn't known about the show yet but we can still start the occ. If anyone is interested let me know.
 
It'll be like Jurassic Park only,
with that Avatar guy. :3 I
would be interested.
 
Well the show is starting to take shape so I'm hoping that some more people will be interested.
 
i had high hopes for this series but i'm afraid it's going to turn into 'cowboys & dinosaurs' soon. maybe this thread will be more fun?
 
Dizzy is that you?

-poke poke-

Nah couldn't be, oh by the way if you need a joker with a gun I'm all ears
 
I'd love to play. I've only missed one episode thus far, it's pretty good.
 
It sounds like its going to come to an end with a two hour show... If it is, at least they are going to give it closure. More than can be said for Flash Forward.

Terra Nova, damn good show.
 
I'm still hoping to get some more interest in this rp. Know that the first season is over there is plenty of story to build off of. I'm not looking to be exactly like the show. If your interested feel free to post your char or send me a pm.
 
with a two hour show... If it is, at least they are going to give it closure. More than can be said for Flash Forward.
g.php
 
I'm interested. With Brannon Braga involved, I was a bit worried that it would turn into Deep Space Dinosaur, but it hasn't been too bad. It's no Firefly, but then again, what is?
 
The series ran ne season and was cancelled due to mediocore ratings and a high production cost for each episode. Fox said it would try to sell it toanother network, but little hope remains. I liked the show and have seen every episode at least twice, except the 90 min series premiere.

Some very ht woman and men on it too.
 
Im going to try and get this Rp started again. Im going to use the show as a base but have decided to use a different cast of characters. The story line of the show will be ignored and we will start our own.

If interested feel free to post or message me.
 
Back
Top