No Kliks allowed

I too am here to find out what a klik is.

I thought maybe we were speaking in military code and there were no klicks allowed here.

Instead it's just a group of random people....chatting....about indiscriminate topics.

dff37c9c0ac5a9ca9913abdb6174bbc969f004bcd9f38b0d12ee39cdb6d9cb07.jpg

**waves**

Hi. I don't remember how long I have been on here, but I still feel new. I feel like I don't really know anybody.

I too am here to find out what a klik is.

As the gentleman up top said the proper spelling is cliques but I used a slang term from my past Kliks instead. It's almost like a gang or a group of people who hang out and speak to only their group of people.

Thank you for this thread. I just joined and was wondering if there was a place for new people to say hello. I loved the video! That was hilarious.

Thanks I wanted to break the ice.

I thought maybe we were speaking in military code and there were no klicks allowed here.

Instead it's just a group of random people....chatting....about indiscriminate topics.

dff37c9c0ac5a9ca9913abdb6174bbc969f004bcd9f38b0d12ee39cdb6d9cb07.jpg

Thanks for helping out lol. You have it exactly

**waves**

Hi. I don't remember how long I have been on here, but I still feel new. I feel like I don't really know anybody.

Great signature at least now you have a new person to chat with. I am here and sure many will anytime

Thanks, sweetness. You know I love you too - and more than just the hot, sweaty, want to scissor you kind of way. :devil:

Well, yeah, I mean, I love you in the soft, nuzzling, caress your taut nipples with my warm tongue kinda way too.... ;)

Now that I know what a klik is..after 11 or so years at lit.. I've just never been one of those cool kids. I'm ok with that.

Now that I know what a klik is..after 11 or so years at lit.. I've just never been one of those cool kids. I'm ok with that.

We are cool following a group is boring I enjoy variety and doing what I want. Different is unique if everyone was the same this world would suck

Lets sit and have a beer while I tell you a true story.

When I was young I was with this block. Pretty muck like a neighborhood crew. They all smoked I drank. Whenever we were hanging out they were sleepy and just wanted to slay and smoke more. I left them several times went out on my own and had more success with the ladies plus had a great time

Lets sit and have a beer while I tell you a true story.

When I was young I was with this block. Pretty muck like a neighborhood crew. They all smoked I drank. Whenever we were hanging out they were sleepy and just wanted to slay and smoke more. I left them several times went out on my own and had more success with the ladies plus had a great time
You do not talk like you are from NYC.

You had me at beer though.

I got the jist of the true story ;) congrats on being a ladies man.

You do not talk like you are from NYC.

You had me at beer though.

I got the jist of the true story ;) congrats on being a ladies man.

I am but I am not like anyone else. What's your favorite beers ?

I could be smooth but then I mess it up being goofy lol

kill, clique, clack. It don't matter, just yak away and join the yak club. :D

Back