Yes, a voyeur story request for my gf and myself

clubberl

Virgin
First of all, yes, the central theme of our story is interracial. Yes, we know it is becoming cliche, and we don't care. Its our thing. It's our fantasy.

A couple of ideas and we would love an author willing to work with us (and they would retain all publishing rights of course) to write us into our fantasy.

Idea one: She is blackmailed into performing sex with two men that she would definitely not normally have sex with. She does not know that I am watching via a video feed. I do not know that she is being blackmailed. To me, it is her going along willingly. Either for my pleasure or simply because she has become a slut.

Idea Two: Would be more of a series loosely based on the movie Good Luck Chuck. Some curse is put on me that before I am to have sex with any woman she has an insatiable desire for large black men and picks them up and becomes their little sex toy. I would catch them and watch without their knowledge. Could use a series of my girlfriends past and present as characters.

Anyhow, throwing this out there. PM me if you want to discuss it more on an individual basis.

Idea Two: Would be more of a series loosely based on the movie Good Luck Chuck. Some curse is put on me that before I am to have sex with any woman she has an insatiable desire for large black men and picks them up and becomes their little sex toy. I would catch them and watch without their knowledge. Could use a series of my girlfriends past and present as characters.

Anyhow, throwing this out there. PM me if you want to discuss it more on an individual basis.

Hmm, for this idea, how would it work exactly? When would the point that she decides she 'wants' to have sex with you, and when does it change?

Maybe happens during the infamous "third date." Or whatever big date lead up to the sex at night. But then it goes south with the curse.

First of all, yes, the central theme of our story is interracial. Yes, we know it is becoming cliche, and we don't care. Its our thing. It's our fantasy.

A couple of ideas and we would love an author willing to work with us (and they would retain all publishing rights of course) to write us into our fantasy.

Idea one: She is blackmailed into performing sex with two men that she would definitely not normally have sex with. She does not know that I am watching via a video feed. I do not know that she is being blackmailed. To me, it is her going along willingly. Either for my pleasure or simply because she has become a slut.

Oh pick me! PICK ME!!! - Shrek (2001)

I'd love to do that. If you like this idea I'd love to discuss some here. If that's OK with you.

I'm writing a few IR Hot wives stories from a coercion and Reluctance angle.

These won't be the typical 'racist Stereotyles of 18" Black cocks on gorilla like black men, but realistically written people, who just maybe a bit on the 'black alpha male' swinging promiscuous types who set their sights on your beautiful young fiancé/young bride.

This an ok idea?

Back