Looking for a story

kakashi524

Experienced
Joined
Sep 30, 2011
Posts
64
Hey there!

I'm looking for one of the first stories I read in Literotica a few years ago. Unfortunately I don't remember the details of it, just the plot.

It's told from the husband's point of view. The story is about how the husband suspects his wife of something. Not sure if he suspected an affair or found her behavior strange. Anyways, the husband follows her when she goes running and at first everything seemed aboveboard until the end when she was supposed to turn back home, she steps into the trees/brush at the park and after following her, he finds her having sex with a vagrant (a synonym might have been used) with a missing leg.

That is as far as I remember of the story, I don't know if that is the end or if there is more. I haven't been able to find it yet, any help will be appreciated.
 
PM Laurel and ask her. Let her know how you can help a board run smoothly.
 
And in her own words (on the GB), this is the response you'd get from Laurel:

Next time someone comes to me and acts like they want to help the site, I'm gonna tell them to eat a dick.
 
And that is taken out of context. There was snarky banter back and forth. Just ignore Pilot.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
The rest of the context was snarky too. I'd be happy to give the full quote. And it's a faithful quote of what she posted--and pretty much of the attitude I've encountered with her. :rolleyes:
 
And that is taken out of context. There was snarky banter back and forth. Just ignore Pilot.

I pride myself on being honest and on that note, although I'm no fan of his, Pilot's not wrong on this.

That is the true attitude Laurel has with the business end of this site. The GB is her focus and concern and why nothing else ever gets fixed or improved here.

You know there is a harassment rule on the site? Know why it is never enforced? Because she would have to ban all her friends, in the GB.

That comment was really how she feels these days, at least it is what her actions(in-actions) point to.
 
Might be time to think about selling out and retiring.

She could sell this site for s pretty penny, it makes money and whatever it makes it could make twice as much with an ownership that would up date everything, ditch the broken features, maybe enforce some rules and cleaned up the boards by sending all the trolls packing (let's face it the assholes in the GB and Playground came here after being tossed off every other chat board)

But as for site apathy look no further than the current contest, there's a serious glitch with voting. People's scores haven't changed at all even though they are receiving votes and I had four people send me messages last weekend that they couldn't vote at all.

So stories are frozen at their score and I can just see the sweep now a 4.58 going up to 4.85 and causing a bunch of accusations of cheating.

Right now the site is cheating everyone in that contest, but, well you know, if you don't like it I guess you can just go suck a dick, right?:rolleyes:
 
And in her own words (on the GB), this is the response you'd get from Laurel:

The key words are "acts like" which translates to "The second they have the nerve to request something to be fixed or updated"
 
It's a funny choice of words. acts like they want to help the site.

I definitely will be keeping ideas like the Looking sub-forum to myself from now on.

Should I encounter any more adult website owners talking negatively about Lit in webmaster forums, I'll just write them ALL off as one ex-Lit troll with a grudge and won't bother debating anything THEY say. And take it for granted that the other website owners, content providers, affiliate program owners, billing operators, etc. will not concern themselves with any unchecked talk of Lit staff racism and story thieving. [sarcasm]It's not like content theft is a hot button issue in this online adult arena[/sarcasm].

Perhaps your next Mod will be given an itemized list of things he or she is discouraged from saying in the Free Speech Zone known as the GeeBee.

:)
 
Last edited:
They spend an awful lot of time here for people who obviously despise the place.

I think my reaction to you can be easily explained by this typically nasty and over-the-top remark by you. If I "despised" the "place," I certainly wouldn't have posted over 700 stories to it for your ungrateful (and dismissive) profit.

I think it's your propensity to go directly to demonizing and misrepresenting that I find the least attractive in a Web site administrator.
 
Last edited:
While a Moderator, you started a thread directly linking to a spam site of the legally questionable "pay to have your bad reviews removed" variety which contained obviously trolling and obviously ridiculous comments about Lit - including that Lit is a run by the Jewish Illuminati Klan (!!), that the site is run by bigots (who either hate white people or black people depending on the comment), etc. - and asked that people go to that site and comment. You then hinted that you could see member IP addresses.

This resulted in a flood of frantic PMs in my direction. I did my best to calm people, and tried to deal with you privately. You insisted on making a public war rather than dealing with me in private.

I'm sorry things worked ou3t3 the way they did. As I explained in my PM, that thread really left me no choice but to remove you as a Moderator. I think that if someone was a Moderator on your site and linked to obvious trolling/libel about your site and insinuated that they could see people's personal data, you would probably have done what I have done.

Though it's frustrating for me that you don't understand why what you did was a problem, I appreciate your desire to moderate. :rose:

And that's all I have to say about this sad situation.

I did not ask anyone to go anywhere and comment on anything. All I did was quote word for word what was posted about Lit by multiple individuals in another forum and explained I had engaged these multiple individuals in a debate. Which might have been more apparent if there hadn't been so many dumbass GeeBee trolls flaming me and cluttering up the topic, but .........

I did not hint that I could see member IP addresses. I did outright state such could be harvested by any individual who was not affiliated with a/your forum.

I did not make a public war. What I did was clarify what was really going on so there was no more breeding ground for misconceptions ..... like the misconceptions of yours I just now addressed, similar to misconceptions spewed by someone else that I was left to address on my own.

It's called being honest with everyone.

So .......

It's your site to do whatever you want with.

Doesn't mean I'm not going to speak up for myself when no else is willing to on my behalf.

Feel free to continue subscribing to your own ill conceived notions that I was ever upset about being de-Mod-ified or that I am unable to comprehend why it happened to me.
 
Last edited:
Although, it's not like anything I say or do can rival what others here claim I've said and done.

I'm just going to STFU now.
 
Last edited:
Oh for fucks sake, Laurel. Just give pilot what he really wants and maybe he will stop being such an ass.

Tell him how his "more than 700 stories" are the critical mass to the bottom line. Those other 299,300+ stories are just needless filler when compared to the masterpieces he cranks out...especially when he is doing it out of sympathy for the "unsophisticated readers" (his words, not mine) that come here to read.

You also need to bow down to him on the pedestal he constantly hoists himself up on, because you know damn good and well the entire GM category would be a ghost town without his 650+ stories there. You have to realize that his less than six-tenths of one percent of all the stories there bring in more eyeballs and dollars than the other 12,000+ offerings. It's a fact...just ask him!

Have you no respect for what he brings to the table? Are you willing to risk pissing him off so much that he yanks his literary gems and result in the entire site collapsing? You should be singing his praises daily and slobbering thanks all over his body in every post you make. Get with the program before it is too late, Kitty Mama!

</sarcasm>
 
My main concern - the reason I have tried to engage you over the years - is I was trying to figure out what about the site infuriated you so.

Other than sending me a volunteered PM about a bisexual category some six years ago that said you were considering something that you must still be considering, I'm not aware you have ever tried to "engage me." There was the instance where I enumerated the multiple "broken" areas of the Web site and you said nothing was broken and that I was a troll for noting them--and then everything since then that I've seen is you saying you're not going to address me anymore.

No, the site doesn't infuriate me--although I think it's in need of surgery and that the forum users have been carrying the brunt of trying to explain to folks what's not working. Your personal brinkmanship and "let them eat cake" attitude is what pisses me off. So, yes, good catch. It's you--and my own irritation of supporting the site for years in helping folks navigate the shoals of what isn't working only to be called a troll the first time I mentioned a lot of stuff here wasn't working.

But I've adjusted. I'm not bothering to help with the navigation anymore--since you don't give a shit about it.

(Oh, and your use of the word "infuriated" is yet another example of your demonizing and misrepresenting what I post. Nothing I've posted indicates I'm infuriated. I have never used the inflammatory language you have. No one twisted your arm to post that you would tell anyone suggesting giving help to the Web site just to "eat dick." Those were your volunteered words. And I see no reason not to accept them as your true attitude.)
 
Last edited:
I like the Story Feedback section of the Forums. You get insightful feedbacks for your story, unlike the comments Board of your story where you're greeted with "Hot Damn!" and "I want to see more!" like comments. This section of the forum is one of the major things that I like about Lit that can help prospective authors to be a better writer.

I really hate it when I encounter multiple Threads/posts like "looking for a story" and "buy fifa '15 Coins" [like in this thread] in places where they don't belong. Other than annoying and wasting Forum Space, they do nothing good to other users.

I wish that Laurel would pick up new moderators, and/or replace the ones that haven't been on Lit for a long time. I don't know what credentials are required for being a moderator, but I do wish to become one for the Story Feedback section.

Now I'll stop hijacking this thread.

Good luck to Kakashi for his story search.

Bard.
 
@DarkPleasures, I always try searching for it first. Both using the site's search engine, google and even sometimes bing.

@TheSoulfulBard, Thanks. I saw an update to the thread and thought someone finally had found something.

@Laurel, I think, thanks for moving the thread to the right subsection. I opened the thread long ago and forgot it was not in the right section before and after bumping it.
 
Back
Top